The Asian Age is the only Indian newspaper with an international edition (London). The paper has a perfect blend of in-depth national and international news, features and analysis.
The Asian Age’s Android App provides you an opportunity to avail the complete newspaper -- latest news from across India, business stories, entertainment and lifestyle, and comment from a long list of experts, from Shobhaa De to Shashi Tharooor.
This app brings the newspaper and its content to readers for free, while enabling them to personalise, select and share news from anywhere in the world.
• All content available for free.
• Top News: Latest news as and when they occur from all over the world.
• India: Updated Stories from all over India.
• International: Updated stories from all over the world.
• Business and Sports: Business and sports articles from India and around the world.
• Cities: News from various cities in India, with special editions from Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
• Entertainment: Latest movie reviews and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood and also Television.
• Lifestyle: Stories from fashion, health, corporate, stress, pets, books, latest trends, cars and bikes and many more.
• Opinion: Columns from some of the biggest names in the business of Sports, Arts, Entertainment, Business and Lifestyle.
• Age on Sunday: Sunday’s special supplement from print edition.
• Share: Users can share their favorite stories through mail, facebook and twitter.
• Comment: Users can post comments for any and every story.
• Breaking news: Get Breaking news and other alerts from Asian Age via push notification.
• Simple and easy navigation.
More from developer
The American Legion Claims Coach is an organizational tool to help veterans, their families and service officers ease the process of VA benefits application. The app does not replace personal contact with service officers, but it can help veterans understand the often-complicated process, gather the right documentation for meetings and map out the steps in the journey from VA claims application through decision. The app does not automatically set appointments for the user, nor does it directly file forms with VA. The Claims Coach is designed purely to serve as an educational and organizational tool to streamline the process and make the most of a veteran’s time with his or her service officer.
This app was developed by The American Legion, the nation’s largest organization of wartime veterans, with input from the Legion’s nationwide network of accredited service officers, whose educational programs, outreach efforts and advocacy are supported by The American Legion Veterans Affairs & Rehabilitation Commission.
The American Legion's largest annual meeting is the national convention. Each of the Legion's 55 departments - the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, France, Mexico and Philippines - is entitled to a minimum of five voting delegates to the national convention. A department is granted one extra delegate, a member in good standing, for each 1,000 members (or major fraction thereof) 30 days before the convention. The five annually elected vice commanders round out the group of delegates present. The national convention delegates alone have the authority to approve changes to the Legion's constitution and bylaws. The group is also responsible for passing programs that determine the course of the Legion, setting membership dues for the upcoming year, and electing a national commander and five national vice commanders to serve until the next convention.
Convention cities are selected through a variety of criteria including, but not limited to, the availability and price of hotel rooms, meeting space, city services, and the needs of the national organization and departments. Bids are accepted from cities wishing to host the convention.