Forex trading has exploded in recent years. In 2010, average daily turnover reached $4.0 trillion, with retail investors contributing $125—150 billion per day. Retail investors trading with online forex brokers like FXCM have contributed significantly to the rise in popularity of the forex market.
Trading Station Mobile is an extraordinary piece of technology that lets retail investors quickly and easily access the forex market. Trades can be placed and managed on the go through its simple, intuitive interface, which was designed from the ground up to function beautifully on mobile devices.
• See live executable exchange rates for over 56 currency pairs
• Locate market trends on live charts with pinch and zoom functionality
• Monitor your FXCM account balance, equity and margin
• Place and manage trades with simple and complex, basic and advanced orders
FREE PRACTICE TRADING ACCOUNTS
FXCM offers free demo accounts to investors who would like to try the FXCM Trading Station Mobile platform risk-free. You can register for a free demo from the Trading Station Mobile log in screen.
Please note: Trading Station Mobile requires your Android device to have an ARMv7 CPU or later.
There are about a dozen types of stock trades you can place with your broker once you've opened an account. It's important for new investors to understand the benefits and dangers of each of these trades before you buy your first stock, bond, or fund.
Just watch the introductory video on the Daily Trading System sales page and you will get an idea of the killer nature of this course. This is indeed the ultimate forex course in our opinion. Module 2 teaches you everything that you need to know about indicators. Module 3 shows you how to combine indicators in your strategies in order to get explosive results. Module 4 teaches you how to trade naked with candlestick patterns while Module 5 teaches you how to trade naked using line studies. Module 6 comprises of Questions and Answers plus recorded live trading webinars. Now if you are serious about becoming a pro trader, you need to have this course in your arsenal. Previously this course was being sold for $497 but now you can get it for $$57. Considering the quality of training provided in this video course, this price is not much. Don’t hesitate to watch the introductory video to get an idea about the Daily Trading System.
The signal-generating engine was developed over many years and has produced steady profits for almost 20 years ... the extent of its test period.
• Specific timing for the entering and exiting of trades designed to track the S&P 500 Index.
• Description of how to trade WinTieWin Trading Signals.
• List of popular ETFs (exchange traded funds) which may prove useful in the trading of WinTieWin Trading Signals.
• List of popular online brokers suitable for the opening and funding of an online brokerage account.
• Banner displaying major indexes, popular ETFs, and user add-on symbols.
The buy and sell signals were designed to produce profits from trades that typically last for 4 or 5 market days, but are not expected to predict each day’s direction of market price movement. For simplicity, the signals are best thought of as Up Signals and Down Signals that represent the anticipated overall market direction while in a trade.
While a trade-direction signal is generated every market day, less than 5% of the time, though, the signal may be Out of Market. On those days, you would not be expected to have a position in the market.
The signals are updated to the application at approximately 11:00 AM ET each market day and are intended to be executed on that market-day’s close. Consequently, the signals are designed to take advantage of the following day’s (or days’) market action.
There are three types of trading signals, and they have been designed to have different personalities ... primarily distinguished by the amount of time spent in the market. The Confident Signal type is in the market only about 20% of the time; the Strong Signal type is in the market about 50% of the time; and the Aggressive Signal type is usually always
in the market.
Further, the signal-types have these characteristics:
• Confident – Achieves the highest trade accuracy (typically greater than 80% winning trades) with limited market exposure (in the market about 20% to 40% of the time) and high profits.
• Strong – Achieves a very high trade accuracy (typically 70% to 80% winning trades) with a market exposure between 40% and 80% and higher profits (compared to Confident).
• Aggressive – Achieves a high trade accuracy (typically 65% to 75%
winning trades) with market participation between 95% and 100% of the time while capturing the highest profits when compared to the results of the Confident and Strong types.
Generally, the Confident Signal trader will be a person wishing to encounter less risk by trading a more accurate signal and willing to accept less profit as a result of not being in the market as often; the Strong Signal trader wishes to experience higher profits by being
in the market frequently; the Aggressive Signal trader is willing to be in the market most of the time and to be compensated highly for having been so.
Each market-day’s trading signal will be accessible on the application Signal Page. The trade status of each of the three signal types will be independently displayed. Their signal direction will never be in disagreement. Their differences will only be a matter of market participation; the Confident type will be out of the market more often than the Strong type; the Strong type will be out of the market more often than the Aggressive type; the Aggressive type will only rarely be out of the market.
The NEW Traders Magazine APP features:
- Daily news and analysis to keep you up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Traders Magazine
- Streaming video
- Photo Galleries
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Traders Magazine’s uncompromising editorial quality has made it the publication of choice for the institutional trading community. As the established leader in our market, we continuously evolve our design and editorial initiatives to provide our audience with the most current industry news available. Here’s a glimpse of what this top-notch coverage includes:
• Inside Trading: News and analysis of the developments that affect trading, focusing on areas such as the market centers, technologies, strategies, firms and the people that make it happen
• On The Move: Promotions and job moves of key industry personnel
• Rules and Regs: The regulations and congressional actions that affect trading
• Tech Notes: Short, to-the-point stories of technology product updates, as well as new products
• Exchanges: Parsing the rules, the routing and the pricing that drive where and how securities trade
• Viewpoints: Industry professionals offer their insights on regulatory, trading and technology issues
• Vendor Solutions: The innovations in technology that are shaping the industry today
• Options: What drives the ever-changing options trading business in technology and at the exchanges
• Clearing: Insights that delve below the surface in clearing
• Buyside Snapshot: Profiles of buyside firms and traders, as well as the issues they face
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
We present our trades and follow-ups for the stock trader here in real-time around 3:30pm EDT. And after the close, we also give a recap of the major indices, "Index Analysis," along with the next day's day trade as illustrated with detailed chart(s).
With our DayTrader1 app for Android, you get all the benefits of our website and email notifications in one convenient place. With our apps you get:
- Real-time notification of our updates
- Historical access to our recent analysis & decisions
- Convenient links to all market related information
Join today with a free trial!
You can choose to trade any of the supported indices or currency pairs (the "trading instrument") for a simulated trading period ranging from the past two years to the past month.
The signal generator (long/short positions) is provided by the sign of a selected price parameter of any of the instruments, which is sampled a given number of days before the trading day, i.e. the Open-Close Range (OCR) sign of the correlation instrument sampled at the n-th day before the trading day.
A stop loss and a take profit level can also be specified.
It is assumed that all positions are entered when the market opens (at the opening price), and closed when one of the following events (in order of priority) occurs:
1) the market reaches the stop loss price;
2) the market reaches the take profit price;
3) the market closes.
The following instrument are currently supported:
- AEX (Netherlands)
- All Ordinaries (Australia)
- BOVESPA (Brazil)
- BSE Sensitive (India)
- CAC40 (France)
- DAX (Germany)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (USA)
- Hang Seng (Hong Kong)
- IBEX (Spain)
- IPC (Mexico)
- KOSPI Composite (South Korea)
- NASDAQ Composite (USA)
- NIKKEI 225 (Japan)
- OMXH (Finland)
- S&P 500 (USA)
- Shanghai Composite (China)
- TSX Composite (Canada)
- EURGBP (Euro/British Pound)
- EURUSD (Euro/US Dollar)
There is sometimes over $4 trillion in average daily trading on the international foreign exchange market and you can get in on the action.
This eBook will teach you everything you need to know to get started today, including : 1. What the stock market is all about, stock market trends, and how to use this information in FOREX trading.
2. How you can make sure you have a firm grasp on the FOREX market through an insightful introduction.
3. A deeper understanding of currency trading, including its benefits and pitfalls.
4. How to deal with FOREX volatility and market expectation. 5. An in-depth look into trading statistics and how they apply to the FOREX market.
6. The various aspects of the FOREX trade and whether or not to invest long or short.
7. The way to deal with risk management, including working with limit orders and other risk minimization factors.
This app contains the following information:
1) Introduction To Forex Trading.
2) How Risky Is Forex Trading?
3) How To Make Money And Succeed In Forex Trading.
4) Interact With Other Forex Traders And Get Tips And Help.
5) New Forex Trading Strategies Video Guide.
6) A Written BONUS Forex Trading Guide.
7) And More...
Once you have written down a well-defined online forex trading plan, you must have the discipline to stick to it. This free app will help you! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
XM is recognized and respected in providing market access and trade execution services in over 100 financial instruments, including forex, metals, energies, commodities and stock indices. Our services are accessible through our online trading platforms, including MetaTrader and Web Trader, as well as mobile platforms that enable you to trade anywhere, 24 hours a day, five days a week.
XM account types :
MICRO, STANDARD, and EXECUTIVE accounts with exceptional trading conditions
- Possibility to trade with micro or standard lots
- Unlimited access to MetaTrader4 and expert advisor trading
- Free regular intra-day market updates and technical analysis
- Same spreads and execution quality for all account types
- Multilingual customer support and your Personal Account Manager
More from developer
If you want to know what is happening with Oil and the Crude Oil Prices on a global level this app is for you!
Hit the install button to get going!
It is a great start to get you on the right track for trading technical analysis.
Click on the Install button to get started!
Click on the install button above to get started now!
If you want to know what is happening with Oil and the Oil Price on a global level this app is for you!
Please click on the Install link to get started!
Click on the Install button to get started!
Hit the Install button to get going!
Click on the install button now to get started!
Click on the install button above to get started now!
Click on the install button above to get started!
Click on the Install button above now!
Please click on the link above to Install and get going.