Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
“The calculator takes its cue from a table appeared in October 2011 in the magazine Mountain Bike Action (Italian edition). The article listed the average pressure and some changes to be made depending on ground conditions or the ability of the pilot.
In order to make the calculation easier we thought we would provide a more simple and immediate service by creating this little website available to all cycling enthusiasts.The calculated pressures are approximate and serve as a basis for further refinements.”
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
Manual: In case you have an accident you can press the SOS button send. This button will send the GPS location to the contact that you have configured.
Automatic: it is necessary configure a contact number, activation number and number of calls. if you recive X calls in 5 minutos MTB SOS will send a SMS with a GPS location.
This application is developed by the large number of rider who have had an accident and have fallen off track and have not been located until several hours later, sometimes too late.
Note: I remain totally excluded from liability for damage that may be caused by failures inthe application or by improper use of this.
Image by Kerαunoςcopia
With this application you will get to learn:
- The best driving techniques and mastery of the bicycle.
- How to properly adjust your bike
- How to fix your bike
- Best advice for the use of mountain bikes.
It is ultimately the best way for mechanics, repair and maintain your bike and all its components.
All videos are available in YouTube and our app just provides links and streams from YouTube only for those for which embedding is allowed by uploader.
This App only provides a convenient access to Youtube videos, this App does not own the ownership of any video hosted on Youtube. All videos linked in this App are hosted by the public third-party media service, YouTube. All trademarks and copyrights are belonging to the respective owners who upload videos to Youtube.
IMB is a free mountain bike magazine that focuses on all aspects of the sport, cross country, trail riding, enduro, freeride, freestyle and downhill. It is published every 2 months and is completely free to read. This app will give you instant access to the entire magazine and allow you to read and search reviews, trail guides and technique articles.
Each issue of IMB comes packed full of videos, photos and stories about the sport of mountain biking. Regular features include our very popular video technique section with our resident coach Richard Kelly; who has moves for beginners, intermediates and experts alike. Add to that a mix of interviews; reviews on equipment and trail guides from around the globe and you have everything you will ever need to keep you up to date with the sport.
Download the App for FREE now to check it out.
★ Easy instant access to the latest issues of IMB.
★ Get the most out of your device with a full screen experience.
★ Navigate to and search for reviews, technique and trail guides.
★ Receive notifications when the latest issue comes out.
★ The best mountain bike videos, photos and articles at your fingertips.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS LIVE DATA SO IF YOU ARE IN A POOR RECEPTION AREA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT DATA CAN TAKE LONGER TO LOAD
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
- Information, reviews, photos, and locations for thousands of mountain bike trails around the world.
- Nearby Trails feature lists all the trails within 25 miles of your current location.
- Trail check-ins + the ability to report trail conditions (closed, open, wet).
- Trail wishlist and "my trails" list for quick access to your favorites.
- Information and reviews on thousands of MTB products for comparison shopping on the go.
- Quick access to the Singletracks MTB blog with news and articles posted daily.
We've heard reports that the app does not work on the Toshiba Thrive and Motorola Xoom tablets. Having trouble getting the app to run on your device? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your device to this list. As always, we appreciate feedback about specific issues you may encounter with the app.
MTB : XC-9R - Color configurator
Hundreds of color combinations possible!
Choose your own color and personalize with your name. All at no extra cost !
For more info visit our website.
Design your bike!
1 Select your size
3 Select your setting
3 Select your color
4 Personalize with your own name
5 Order from a dealer
Website : http://www.thompson.be
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Thompsonbikes
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/thompsonbikes
Shows hosts from around the country bring you unique programming covering all aspects of your favorite sport.
This app is complete access to Mountain Bike Radio. If you're a fan you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
Please note, not all episodes may have exclusive extras.
The team was originally founded in 2009 as the DRD program by industry leader Jeremiah Dylan Dean.