Places Near Me has simple, elegant and beautiful User Interface that makes it easy to find local places and share them with your friends and family.
Users can find places nearby by choosing one of the displayed categories or do a simple search to find them. In both cases the search radius can be increased/decreased between 1km to 50 km.
Once you find a place then Places Near Me provides you with details about the location, people's ratings/reviews, telephone numbers and website of the place.
Places Near Me is a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. It also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier for you to find.
* Please note that while using GPS it is important first to calibrate your location, by going to MyLocation window, so that search results are accurate and to the point. GPS calibration works best outdoors as the GPS signal is stronger outside. Incorrect results may be shown if your location is not calibrated properly while using GPS. Wi-Fi does not require any calibration.
* If you are using Wifi, please make sure that you have Use wireless network option enabled. To check if this option is enabled, goto:
Settings > Location services > Use wireless networks
Settings > Location services > Google location service
If this option is not checked you will get "No Results" as search result.
Places Near Me Features:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Free search for any keyword
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends.
POI "Points Of Interest" are points on the map (GPS coordinates with descriptions) that you are interesting in and that you want to store. It can be a place of business meeting, destination of tourist trip, location of parked cars, etc.
- What is the POI pocket application for
POI pocket is a web and mobile application designed for planning, sharing, and synchronization POI. The Web version allows confortable planning and working with POI on the "big computer". With the mobile app you have your POI always with you. Points on your mobile or tablet you can easily browse and mainly forward them to your car navigation (Tomtom, Sygic, BeOnRoad, ...) or mapping applications (Google Maps, Locu maps, Orux ...).
For detailed information and help please visit our website www.POIpocket.com
- The function of mobile application
• Synchronizing with web applications, the ability to work offline
• Browsing information about POI
• Easy forwarding POI to other mobile applications (car navigation, mapping applications,...)
• Quickly create POI from your current location
• Public sharing POI - send POI to anyone via email or SMS
• Support for tablets and mobile phones - various layout of forms
- The function of web application
• Easy creation of new POI, smart location search (based on GPS coordinates, address, URL to various mapping applications....)
• Easy forwarding POI to many web mapping applications. The ability to send more than one POI at one time - route planning
• Public sharing of POI or POI groups - send POI to anyone via short URL link
• Export POI to various data format (GPX, KML,...)
• Synchronizing with any number of mobile devices
• Expansion of web browsers for even easier creating POI - simply by marking text
- Application price
The application is available for free. In the basic version can be stored up to 50 POI at one time. That should be enough for most users for everyday work. Who is planning an extended trip, or want to create a larger POI database can buy "POI limit 500, 1500 or 5000".
For example a POIs could be an interesting habitats during wildlife surveys, intriguing viewpoints, or favourite resting points on hill-walks. The records allow you, or someone you have shared the records with, to then navigate back to the POI.
The collected POI contains two photos. One to show the Point of Interest, the other to give the item context and to help in locating its exact position, as sometimes GPS is just not good enough!
NinePOI lets you collect Points of Interest, share the POI with friends, and get directions from your present location to saved Points of Interest.
NinePOI Records can be sent to other NinePOI users or hosted on websites.
Example NinePOI records can be downloaded from www.ninelocks.com/poi
Example Uses for NinePOI:
* Monitoring Wildlife habitats
*Reporting Faults on Roads or Cycleways
A photos could be taken of the hazard and a photo of the location. The images can also be geotagged.
*Recording locations for photography
*Outdoor activity courses
On such courses where staff identify place of interest of important locations, these can be shared amongst other staff and participants.
Record places of safety and shelter for hill-walks
Canal mooring location
It works globally, has over 500 location types and even provides turn-by-turn directions to your chosen destination.
Fully customizable, an incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest Points of Interest database and global map on the market.
Can't decide where to go? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
✔ Over 500 preset searches sorted into 12 common categories.
✔ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
✔ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
✔ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
✔ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
✔ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
✔ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on where to go can be just a shake away.
✔ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other users.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on new features including offline database, user-ratings and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update and feel free to contact us for any feedback so we can improve the app for you.
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Myles Harding, Jin Khera
Web Development: William Kelly
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretogo/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
"Nearby Places" helps you find all the interest places around you and on the rest of the world like coffee bars , hotels, restaurants, bars, gas stations and more...
• Each place include the name , the address and the distance from you.
• Free search for all places types (e.g- "hospital in new york").
• option to navigate with waze or google maps.
• Share the place with your friends (facebook, whatsapp, email and more)
• Add places to Favorite list.
• Now with Material Design !
1.1 - Added the ability to email the entire Pins list along with all of the data!!! Just go to the About screen and click the "Send Email" button. Keep these memories in a safe place.
The app is free to try for collecting data, make your own POIs with photo and attributes.
For getting your own tables and menus, contact us via www.gis4mobile.com and hear about our affordable plans.
For syncronizing with a large variety of GIS systems, contact us for demo of syncronizing tool GeoDropbox.
Edit and collect data easily... automatic syncronization with office GIS
GIS4Mobile and Geodropbox supports GIS systems like ESRI, ArcMap, Mapinfo, Microstation, Geomedia, Oracle spacial, SQL server spatial.
See your registrations on http://maps.gis4mobile.dk/
Se more demos:
Login with g4m/spill, password spill
Login with g4m/oil, password oil
Keos Kent Rehberi belirlenen sınırlar içinde önemli mekanların ikon katmanları ile görüntülenebildiği, bu mekanlarla ilgili özet bilgilere erişebildikleri vatandaşa açık bir uygulamadır.
"Maps To Go" could be very useful for the international traveller who does not have the internet on the go in the foreign country and does not want to use the data roaming while travelling.
The "Maps To Go" app does not require your device to be connected to the internet. The internet connection is only needed to download the maps. It is also required to create and modify the Points Of Interest Pools using an online map.
Users can enable a bluetooth exchange of the Points Of Interest Pools in "Maps To Go" app by purchasing a respective add-on.
Another add-on to the "Maps To Go" app enables user to export and import TomTom Points Of Interest files to be used with the navigation device.
Tapping the specific points of interest icon will display the information about it which might include its name, description, phone number and additional notes.
While in the points of interest editor, users can add new point by pressing the required point on the map for few seconds. Tapping the existing point displays list of the available actions such as edit and delete.
Users can choose the Point Of Interest Pools that will be displayed on the offline map.
* Seek Forward
* Seek Backward
* Volume Up
* Volume Down
New premium features!
*Add widgets for all functions to your watchface
*Customize the colors
*Option to vibrate when button is clicked
*Billing - for purchase of premium features
*Get accounts - in order to tie the premium purchase to your chosen account (if more than one exists)
*Note there is no permission to access the internet. All billing is handled by Google.
Certain functions (such as Play) may cause action from multiple apps. This will depend on which apps are installed and the bluetooth control settings of each app.
Be sure to check out Tiny Tasks to view Google Tasks on the smartwatch!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★Easily mark a task complete or incomplete
★View task details including: full title, notes, due date, and more
★Automatic synchronization at specified interval
★Start synchronization and view progress from the phone or the watch
★Task hierarchy supported
★Easily identify overdue tasks (marked in red)
★Lots of view customizations
If any bugs are found, please email or post in the support forum. Feature requests are welcome!
This app lets you view tasks on the watch, but tasks can be created and updated in a number of ways. See this informative webpage to get started with Google Tasks: http://www.gmail.com/mail/help/tasks/
For android, I recommend managing your tasks using this free app: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.gtask
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2