Use Photo Safe to quickly and easily backup your photos and videos straight from your DSLR, compact camera or GoPro to USB memory sticks and to Dropbox.
Share your memories
* with Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, e-mail and more
* Easily backup to dual USB memory sticks
* Simple cloud backup to Dropbox
* Review photos and videos on the go
* Zoom in to see close up detail
* Delete those you don't like
* One-click backup
* Simply connect your camera or a USB card reader to start
Photo Safe is designed to work with most camera RAW image formats as well as supporting JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and WebP. Below is a selection of the manufacturers we support:
* Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm, Minolta, Kodak, Leica, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Polaroid, Pentax and more...
To play videos you may need specialist video playing software installed. We currently support the backing up of the following formats:
* MP4, 3GP, TS, WebM, MKV and MOV
* Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and higher
* USB host mode support, also known as USB On-The-Go - You can use the following tool to help determine if your device has support: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.usbhostdiagnostics
* USB OTG cable to connect your camera to your phone/tablet
* Camera connection requires the camera to support MTP/PTP - pretty much all cameras have this built in however some require this to be activated through a setting on the camera
* Memory cards and USB memory sticks connected to your phone/tablet must be FAT32 formatted
Please note: Some cameras may draw too much power from your phone/tablet, in these instances a card reader will work better.