With DroneVR you can take a seat in your DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ drone and fly like a bird. DroneVR connects to your DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ and renders the live video stream in stereo with lens distortion correction so that it can be viewed with a virtual reality headset for your phone.
Note: This free version of DroneVR supports only the DJI drone Phantom 2 vision+. If you need support for more DJI drones, please download our main app DroneVR - FPV for DJI drones.
* Beautiful head-up display to show telemetry information such heading, speed, height, pitch and battery status blended into the live camera view.
* Head-tracking allows you to controls the orientation of your camera in realtime by moving your head !
* Advanced lens distortion correction algorithms ensure highest quality video rendering.
* Hardware accelerated video decoding provides best image quality and low battery consumption.
* High definition video quality of 640x480 pixel and 30 frames / second.
* Picture size and position and be adjustable to work with almost any virtual reality headset.
* To use this app you need a DJI Phantom 2 Vision + drone.
* To use this app you need a virtual reality headset where you can mount your phone (e.g. FreeFly VR, Zeiss VR One or a Google Cardboard). A phone with a high resolution screen and a screen size of at least 4.7 is recommended.