Hyundai Advanced is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from Hyundai vehicles, including:
* AT Turbine and Output Speed (*)
* AT Oil Temperature (*)
* AT Damper Clutch Lockup (*)
* AT HIVEC Mode (*)
* AT Current Gear (*)
* CVVT Oil Temperature
* Fuel Injector Pulse Width / Duty Cycle
* Knock Retard (*)
* Wastegate Duty Cycle (*)
* Turbo Boost Pressure (*)
Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
For cars with automatic transmission, Lockup is really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city. As described on Hyundai Service Manuals, the Damper Clutch Lockup shows in real-time the actual Torque Converter lockup percentage, and as it approaches 100% the slip should be near zero.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other Hyundai models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Accent 1.4/1.6 MPI
* Accent/Solaris 1.4/1.6 GDI
* Accent/Solaris 1.6 CRDI
* Elantra/i30 2.0
* Genesis Coupe 2.0 MPI/GDI
* Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
* Getz 1.5 CRDI
* Getz 1.6/1.4/1.3 MPI
* i30 1.6 GDI
* i30 1.6 CRDI
* i40 2.0 MPI
* i40 1.6 GDI
* i40 1.7 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* SantaFe 2.0 CRDI
* SantaFe 2.4 MPI/GDI
* SantaFe 2.7 V6
* SantaFe 2.0/2.2 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* Sonata 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata/i45 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata 2.0 T-GDI
* Tiburon 2.0 MPI
* Tiburon 2.7 V6
* Terracan 2.9 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 MPI
* Tucson 2.7 V6
* Tucson/ix35 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Tucson/ix35 2.0 CRDI
* Veloster 1.6 MPI/GDI
* Veloster 1.6 T-GDI
* Veracruz/ix55 3.8 V6
* Veracruz/ix55 3.0 CRDI
For more information about Hyundai engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hyundai_engines
Hyundai Advanced requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Hyundai Advanced" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don't see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on others. Make sure that you keep all sensors to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Hyundai Advanced begins with "[HADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
More from developer
Paired with a web-based Administrative Center, and optional Public Reporting and Citizen Engagement components, AppOrder empowers cities and companies with the ability to respond to requests in real time.
Visit www.App-Order.com to learn more about us.
Zorts is a smartphone app designed to follow your youth sports team. You can post updates on games, teams, and players. View real-time scores, post photos, and nominate star players. ZORTS keeps you connected with your team and provides fast and fun tools to enhance the youth sports experience.
ZORTS - Youth Sports, A - Z
Report anonymously or opt in to receive notifications when the issue has been cleaned up and to provide feedback on your experience. Thank you for helping to take the time to improve our City.
With Safe Circle you can set up a system of text message alerts that check in on you after an established increment of time. Handpick a group of friends to add to your safe circle who will be immediately texted alerts should you need help or not respond. The text message alert system is discrete and quick, ideal for use in a potentially threatening situation. Safe Circle also allows you to create entries about your night through the Circle My Date feature where you can enter information about where you’re going, who you’re with, etc. You can upload pictures of places you go to and the people you are with and share them with your circle. Safe Circle is about trying to prevent sexual violence and spread awareness about it. You can check out a number of resources to help answer any questions you may have about sexual violence or what to do in threatening situations.
Thank you for helping to keep Santa Ana Clean and Safe.