Advanced LT is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with specific parameters from HYUNDAI vehicles, allowing you to try the plugin with limited sensors before buying. This version does not include calculated sensors like Injector Duty Cycle (%) or HIVEC mode.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other HYUNDAI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Accent 1.4/1.6 MPI
* Accent/Solaris 1.4/1.6 GDI
* Accent/Solaris 1.6 CRDI
* Elantra/i30 2.0
* Genesis Coupe 2.0 MPI/GDI
* Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
* Getz 1.5 CRDI
* Getz 1.6/1.4/1.3 MPI
* i30 1.6 GDI
* i30 1.6 CRDI
* i40 2.0 MPI
* i40 1.6 GDI
* i40 1.7 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* SantaFe 2.0 CRDI
* SantaFe 2.4 MPI/GDI
* SantaFe 2.7 V6
* SantaFe 2.0/2.2 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* Sonata 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata/i45 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata 2.0 T-GDI
* Tiburon 2.0 MPI
* Tiburon 2.7 V6
* Terracan 2.9 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 MPI
* Tucson 2.7 V6
* Tucson/ix35 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Tucson/ix35 2.0 CRDI
* Veloster 1.6 MPI/GDI
* Veloster 1.6 T-GDI
* Veracruz/ix55 3.8 V6
* Veracruz/ix55 3.0 CRDI
The plugin also includes an ECU Scanner which is very useful for searching specific sensors on HYUNDAI engines that are not yet supported by the plugin. You just need to record at least 1000 samples and send the logs to the developer.
Advanced LT requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After downloading the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced LT" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) You may see predefined sets for other HYUNDAI engine types, so make sure you pick the right one.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see additional entries on the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced LT begins with "[HADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Thank you for helping to keep Santa Ana Clean and Safe.
Voter 411 creates an anytime, anywhere solution for managing your relationships with voters. Voter 411 empowers candidates everywhere to communicate with voters and constituents in the way they wish to be contacted. Mobile devices are a powerful medium for accessing social networks, sharing information, mobilizing supporters and disseminating political messages. Voter 411 makes use of these technologies to allow candidates to reach supporters with highly targeted messages and narrowly tailored action alerts in real time.
When your staff or volunteers go door-to-door, they carry a handheld mobile device such as an iPhone or Android, instead of paper, clipboards and pens. When information is entered into the device, the data is quickly sent back to update your database in real time. During this interaction at the voter’s doorstep, a targeted, personalized message can be instantly sent to each newly contacted person, customized to the specific conversation they just had. Automatic follow-up action items can be scheduled. This real time data gathering will instantly illustrate where you are in the campaign and as a result you can make better decisions on what the next steps are, to adjust or detect changes in the electorate and adapt your strategy before it is too late.
Everything is seamless from start to finish. Voter 411 provides a solution that eliminates all the time consuming repetitive work campaigns often have to perform daily by cutting out the middleman and directly entering information into the database at the point of contact. This point of contact can be at the voter’s door or on the phone. With this system, canvassers collect information from the voter and then synchronize their mobile devices back to a central database – all at the push of a button.
One of the most important resources in a campaign is time. Time wasted may be the difference between winning and losing. Voter 411, App-Order’s Voter Relationship Management (VRM) app, can pinpoint exactly those voters who plan to vote for your candidate on Election Day, enabling you to spend more time and money mobilizing your base of support.
In any political campaign security is a chief concern. When you send your mobile VRM team out into the field, Voter 411 can create software rules to ensure that they receive only the data they need when they need it. The latest in secure mobile login technology reduces the risks associated with a device being lost or stolen. Voter 411 can also limit the data teams see to only the information you want them to talk about with the voter, down to the specific voter profile. Voter 411 ensures synchronization of data in real time, without error.
Targeting messages to voters has never been easier. You will engage them in a virtual personal dialogue. You will be able to build active, loyal support communities, create a donor base, increase democratic participation and gain new voters — collectively enhanced by a healthy, personal dialogue with your voting community.
Report anonymously or opt in to receive notifications when the issue has been cleaned up and to provide feedback on your experience. Thank you for helping to take the time to improve our City.
Citizens of Ontario may download and use myOntario to create and submit requests to the City.
Zorts is a smartphone app designed to follow your youth sports team. You can post updates on games, teams, and players. View real-time scores, post photos, and nominate star players. ZORTS keeps you connected with your team and provides fast and fun tools to enhance the youth sports experience.
ZORTS - Youth Sports, A - Z