Build self-contained, interactive, and clickable documents with data and photos to share with family, friends, students and associates.
Documents are in SVG and HTML so any one with a browser can use them.
Manage Contacts. Keep information of people always available. You can have contact and other information about friends, students and coworkers without mixing them up.
Collaborate, share & increase productivity by integrating Amazon AWS: Rekognition, Textract, TextToSpeech (polly), DynamoDB, S3
Please look at sample documents at http://www.appos.com and follow links for YouTube videos.
- Having your family pictures with their RELATIONSHIPS. Your kids can learn about your family.
- Preparing your guests to your party with information about other guests so they avoid awkward moments of not remembering names that they should remember and in general facilitate interactions.
- When traveling and sharing your pictures you can add easily lots of information about the people you have met and the places you have been to.
- Sharing contact information of a group of people that can be subdivided in sub-groups for targeted communications.
For example a set of students who have different classes, housing or interests. By selecting the desired sub-group link you can start email thread or SMS communication with sub-group.
- Keeping track of students attendance, grades and easily calculating final grades.
- Having multiple excel type of spreadsheets where information is shared across them. When you update information in one place all documents that use that data get updated.
- Comparing spreadsheets with highlighted colors in cells where there are differences.
- Keeping media files organized.
When adding AWS:
- Using face recognition to be more effective in social and work settings.
- Cloud storage as a backup and to collaborate with other people.