With an elegant and simple design Note To Self helps you keep track of those spur of the moment ideas.
Please note this is NOT an application. To install go to your home screen and press MENU -> ADD -> WIDGET -> NOTE TO SELF.
***SOME SPRINT PHONES MIGHT NOT WORK***
Thanks For Supporting This App! This app has all ads shut down by default, and in the future you will get more updates and more features than the free version.
This app enables you to easily change hidden settings on your Note 2 (or other Samsung device), such as:
• Adding a shutter sound on/off option to the camera
• Turning on Infinite Scroll mode on the launcher and app drawer
• Extending how many contacts you can join together
These modifications normally can only be made by manually editing a system file, which can be dangerous and very inconvenient. This app makes the process quick and painless.
• Shows which options have already been enabled, even by a different app or manually
• Creates an automatic backup in case something goes wrong
• Nice looking Holo interface
• Supports devices which implement feature.xml or an others.xml file
Note: App is not compatible with AOSP roms.
IF THE "RESET TO DEFAULT" BUTTON ISN'T WORKING:
• Use Root Explorer, ES File Explorer or a similar app to go to the /system/csc directory
• Delete the feature.xml file
• Rename the feature_backup.xml file to feature.xml
• Make sure the file permissions on the new feature.xml are rw-r--r--:
◦ Owner: Read, Write
◦ Group: Read
◦ Others: Read
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
Videos are far too numerous to list but include:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 1 Access Notification Bar in Any App
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 2 Screen Too Bright Get Screen Filter App
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 3 Where to get Polaris Office Samsung Apps
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 4 Get Better Battery Life Best Charging Practices
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 5 Stop keyboard from popping up on Android
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 6 Move Multitasking Tab Amazon App Store
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 7 Different LED Flashlight Levels Screen Capture
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 8 Flip Case Control App Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 9 Smart Stay Samsung Anycall Service AS Center
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 10 How to take photos with blurry background DOF
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 11 Write Notes During A Call Auto Send Reminder
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 12 Anti Shake Image Stabilization Video In-Depth
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 13 Shoot better video Techniques Dos Donts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 14 How to send large video files from a smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 15 Force landscape mode on home screenlock screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 16 Voice Control For Calls Alarm Camera Music
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 17 Make The Most Out Of 16GB Internal Storage
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 18 Use Application Monitor To Save Battery Life
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 19 Two Ways To Get Scrolling Wallpaper
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 20 Good Uses For NFC Tags
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 21 S Note Evernote Interoperability Workarounds
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 22 Ink Effect Change C to F Pinch Samsung Keyboard
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 23 Transfer Files Wirelessly To or From Computer
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 24 Write Note To Self After Hands-free Unlock
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 25 Access Google Now When Screen Is Locked
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 26 Cool S Pen App Photo Desk in Samsung Apps
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 27 Screenshots Paper Artist Photo Editor Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 28 Things To Look For When Buying a Cover or Case
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 29 Use voice to type text Speech-to-text
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 30 Video Streaming From PC To Android At Home DLNA
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 31 Stream videos away from home with AllShare Play
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 32 Video Calling Tips When Using Skype
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 33 Quick Glance Smart Alert
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 34 Printing on Samsung and non-Samsung Printers
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 35 Enable Zooming in GMail Remove Duplicate Contacts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 36 How to Get Samsung Apps and Get the Most Out of It
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 37 Access PCs Remotely with Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop
and literally hundreds and hundreds more!
Infinite Painter goes far beyond other raster-based graphics applications, bringing you fresh, innovative features that can’t be found anywhere else:
- Numerous brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Use any brush as a soft eraser
- Export images as JPEG
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Keywords: paint, painting, sketch, draw, art, adobe photoshop, corel painter, artrage, art rage, graphic design, layers, brushes, blend, DirectStylus, directstylus
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Choose your account and have try now！
GO Note Widget is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. You can use task style to add schedules. You can also use note style to quickly write down your thoughts. You can even use doodle style to record your plan by just simply draw a picture. Moreover, you can share your schedule with your friends.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
What are you waiting for? Choose your style and note it now!
- Add schedules
- Alarm notification
- Graffiti painting
- Change skin
- Share notes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
*Smart voice recognition
*Manage your notes
*Easily accessible buttons and lists
Please feel free to leave any feedback. Ideas and comments are greatly appreciated, and will be implemented in the future!
The main functional characteristics are as follows:
1. Provide abundant template: Simple dairy,Meeting minutes,travel dairy,scratchy drawing
and so on.It have enough template to satisfy common operations;
2. Support original handwriting: to pick up dropped "pen", appreciate the long-awaited "beauty";
3. Quick insert a variety of elements:time,date,location,weather and so on, do what you want;
4. Cut picture as you wish:cut the picture as you want,make the ""talent"" to the limit;
5. Long time recording:record the text with sound,say goodbye to the monotony of age;
6. One key share:It's much joyful to share the joy than enjoy alone，Let's enjoy the share happiness.
Anytime, anywhere; any idea, every Note.
Add as many notes as you want to your mobile phone or tablet desktop. It's fast and easy to use, just focus on what you want to write. Choose between several sizes and lots of different colors and shapes so it can be easier to remember your ideas.
Other nice features:
- Copy, cut and paste notes
- Change the text color
- Create notes using and existing one as a template
- 15 colors and shapes (30 in PRO version)
- Send your notes by SMS, email or even to your Dropbox :)
- Backup your notes by sending them to your email
- 3 font sizes: Small, Medium and Large (4 in PRO version)
- 9 different widget sizes
- Add a shortcut in the notification bar to access quickly to all your notes
- Automatic backup with restore points + backup preview
Exclusive PRO features:
* 15 exclusive designs including paper, Android or transparent notes
* Multi-page notes --> Use only one note to keep everything ;)
* XL font size
* Add tags to your notes
* Send your notes to Evernote (if installed) with just one click
* Create notes at any time from the notification bar -> Very useful to write down your ideas while using other apps like the internet browser :)
The upgrade to obtain the new features is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
We are glad to receive your feedback! If you feel you need to rate us anything below 5 stars, please email us to give us a chance to resolve your issues and to provide you with assistance: support(#)movinapp.com
Q: When I try to create a note, I can only see a color selection screen. How to continue?
A: When creating a new note, in the note color selection screen, scroll down until seeing a button with a green "OK" symbol. Sometimes, in smaller screens, having so many options will hide it.
Q: How do I add a widget to the homescreen?
A: Once installed, go to your Android home screen/desktop, then, press for 2 or 3 seconds on any empty space. You will then notice the "Widgets" option. Click on it and select "Quick Note". You can choose between several widget sizes.
Q: How can I backup my notes?
A: Select any note -> Menu -> Backup
Q: Why is it not possible to move the app to the SD card?
A: Applications that make use of homescreen widgets cannot be moved to the SD card. If the SD card is unmounted, the widgets will stop working.
Q: I have purchased the PRO version but I need to install the application again. I am going to pay for it again?
A: Absolutely not. The purchase is made through the Android Market application which will "remember" all the purchases made using your account. Just press the "Get PRO" button to activate it again :)
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/M6gKK)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Write with the pen, erase with your finger
• Hold pen side button for selection or quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Use pen eraser to erase strokes or shapes
Active Pen Device support includes
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
To extend the usage and boundary of Handy Note on your PC, install HandyNoteWebApp( Chrome Web Store ) and you can write on PC ,to edit or view your note on your phone at wherever and whenever!
★Difference between Handy Note free and Handy Note Pro:★
1.Sync with Dropbox is not allowed on Handy Note Free.
2. Import and share of Evernote only works for limited time on Handy Note free, to continue to use Evernote, please upgrade to Handy Note Pro.
3.All Free templates (ResPack)only support Handy Note Pro.
How to upgrade to Handy Note Pro?
Handy Note free is a ad free version with limited function, if you like to expand the full function, please buy Handy Note Pro Key to upgrade to a Handy Note Pro edition.
★download unlimited add -on for Handy Note Pro: (9 AppPack and 15 ResPack so far, most of them are FREE!)★
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons.
ResPack 15-Christmas Budget: holiday checklist & budget.
Please check "Our products" or search key words " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody" for add on.
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
life, lifelog, diary, journal, scrap, scrapbook, memories, memory, note, notes, log, daily, album, moments, cloud, movies, replay, sync, private, camera, record, movie, photo, jot, personal, secret, s-pen, flava, memo, 플라바, 그린몬스터
Want to test it yourself? Now you have a chance.
A really simple and easy to use app, that you can use to get rid of your enemies, or keep your shopping list and teenage dreams in.
- Use preferences to set a password. When correct pass is entered the diary will unlock itself. No need for pressing any buttons.
- Swipe (left/right) to navigate through pages
- Delete page through menu
- Press back on a page to go back to content
- Set autolock timeout. When minimized (home button is pressed) the app will lock, when timeout is passed.
- Change from different "Death Note" fonts in the settings menu.
More from developer
Note to all users: Unfortunately it is very hard to make this application work with good accuracy, so just be aware that it may check you in at places you're not.