SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
App for ownCloud notes. Please be aware you need:
- ownCloud notes installed server wise: https://github.com/owncloud/notes
- a SSL certificate installed on your server: See https://ay.vc/5g
Use "My Own Notes" to create, edit, delete and sync your notes with your ownCloud.
To allow the app connecting to servers with self-signed certificates open your Settings -> Security to add them.
All revenue will be spent to improve this app and do other great things to support internet freedom. If you have any suggestions or want to build this application yourself, visit us at https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android.
We are currently looking for brave people proof-reading our french translation. If you are willing to help, please go to https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android/issues/7 and start correcting :).
It is the easiest to use reminder application in the whole Google Play Store.
What does it do?
Simplest Reminder allows you to quickly set a single or recurring reminder in as few steps as possible. When the time comes your phone or tablet will remind you about your task.
What makes it better than other reminder apps?
"Setting up new reminders could not be simpler."
"Clean, simple interface."
"This is by far the best Android reminder app"
"Very fast for adding a reminder."
"No frills, just a reminder that can be set up with as little effort as possible. Solid."
"Simple to use. Has all the necessary features."
"Without a bunch of complicated bells and whistles I just didn't need."
"It's very easy to set reminders, and it has worked perfectly and consistently."
*These statements come from user reviews
Is it easy to use?
The main goal of this application is simplicity. It allows you to create a simple reminder in as few steps as possible. At the minimum you need to provide time and press OK button. That's all. Optionally you can add description, date and recurrence but they are not required.
What Pro features does it have?
- Recurring reminders. Choose between daily, weekly, monthly, annually, weekdays(Mon-Fri) or weekends(Sat-Sun)
- Popup dialog notification. This can be enabled in Settings
- New Time and Date Pickers inspired by Google Calendar's pickers
- Self-repeating reminders. Reminder will repeat itself every 10 minutes so you don't miss it. This can be enabled or changed in Settings
- LED light notifications
- Single occurrence reminders can be deactivated and reused at later time
- Swipe notification away to delete/deactivate reminder. This can be configured in Settings
- Swipe notification away to dismiss recurring reminder
Can I customize anything?
Absolutely! You can specify notification sound, vibration, and vibration pattern. You can also enable/disable popup dialog, LED light, swipe to delete/dismiss,. You can also change intervals for snooze and self-repeating reminders.
It all sounds great but can I try it for free first?
Yes you can. I have free version available in the Play store under the name: Simplest Reminder
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder Pro to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder Pro may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue and I will reply to every email.
Fine print: Thanks to each and everyone of you who has bought this app while it was just a donation version without any extra features. Your interest and appreciation of my hard work has motivated and encouraged me to keep working on this application to deliver new and awesome features. I hope you enjoy them!
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Denkzettel itself has no built-in synchronization, only here set the path to the *.txt files, eg on the SD card. Any application can thus be used for synchronization, eg FolderSync (also supports WebDAV).
Free, no ads, no unnecessary permissions.
!! This application is still in development stage !!
- Create and manage notes
- Create and manage Checklists
- Phone and Tablet - Support
- Mark notes in color
- Move notes in subdirectories
- Supports text files with different file extensions
- Widget (planned)
- Share notes
- Share of other applications to "Denkzettel"
Searching for Translators!
Integrated languages: German, English, French (Thanks Eric), Spanish, Catalan (Thanks Marc)
Taking notes on your Android devices was never so easy before. Best Notes's effective and sleek user interface would let you take notes in few taps!
Never loose your copied texts, Best Notes keeps track of your clipboard text and will itself save them for you!
*** Ad free***
- Simple and sleek user interface
- Optimized user interface for tablets.
- Creates notes from copied texts in other applications
- Organize and filter notes using Categories and Labels
- Share notes via Email, WhatsApp , Facebook , Twitter etc
- Mark favorite
- Backup and restore (Please check below link on how to back and restore notes)
- Search notes instantly
- Sort notes
Many more to come. Stay tuned!
More information about Best Notes at:
Keywords: Note, Notepad, Clipboard notes, Copy notes
Record notes in this fast, easy-to-use app. Create, view, and delete!
*Smart voice recognition
*Manage your notes
*Easily accessible buttons and lists
*Download the NEW 2.0 now!
Please feel free to leave any feedback. Ideas and comments are greatly appreciated, and will be implemented in the future!
You can use your Gmail Inbox as a to do list or note archive. A storage for your ideas or reminders for later review. With just a few taps, all the precious things in your mind will be safe in your inbox, available on all your devices! Never loose an idea again because you were not able to write it down.
Email to Self it's also very useful for quick communication with friends, wife or family and colleagues.
TIP: Gmail inbox support aliases with plus '+' character. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, you can send emails to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can then create a filter on this address to assign label or perform actions. For more info on this please see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096
- Send an email fast with only one button (after writing the text)
- Uses your Gmail account as sender
- Manages list of recipient addresses
- You don't need to choose sender and recipient every time
- The sender email address must be a Gmail account configured on your Android device
Please note that this is a Beta app. For problems, questions, feature request or any other improvements please drop us an email!
Instant is a lifelogging tool. It works seamlessly in the background tracking how much time you spend on your device/apps everyday, how much you walk, how much you travel & how many times you unlocked your device. Additionally reminders can be set according to your daily limit. Instant has been completely been designed from scratch to give our users a Material Design user interface. It works on the same principle as Fitness Trackers to make users aware with graphs and limit reminders. Instant enables you to check your habits.
Key features of Instant 2.0:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & daily unlock count
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Create geofences to track time spent in places like home and work
5. Graphs for a Quantified Self
6. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
7. Widget for quick tracking
Instant is developed to promote a balanced lifestyle so that you can focus more on the people around you and live in the moment. Instant is a phone habit tracker works similar to fitness trackers by making users more aware of the data. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
It offers Unlimited Reminders via SMS, notifications and alarms and free cloud services and email reminders.
FOR: birthdays, appointments, meetings, events, alerts, courtesy calls, invitations, anniversaries, special occasions etc
We are leading increasingly hectic lifestyles and at any point in time, we have deadlines to meet, appointments to make and dates to keep.
No matter how organised you are, there is a good chance that, now and again, you will forget an important appointment, anniversary, date, or even your own wedding! That is why we have decided to introduce this great, new service to help you remember these important dates and events.
arrow How to use:
(1) Click on Set a reminder
(2) Select reminder type.
(3) Fill in the relevant fields: message, reminder date etc and press 'submit'
(4) That's it. You should never miss that appointment again.
You will be notified on your phone, every time a time-based reminder (to self) is due. Whenever a third party reminder is due, an sms message will be sent to the recipient.
arrow Sync with our free web service at:
For email reminders and cloud services.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Set in a natural way-do, the best tool for life.
With Reminder Cuckoo, life is easier!
Built-in 8 common set:Call phone,Send message,Go to a place, Bring ,Payment, Special Date, Watch TV,Take medicine.
Can be inserted to the built-in small map, camera or recording,to let remind thing with a more intuitive and simple,without causing your troubles and burdens.
Cuckoo Reminder features:
☆ Out of the call or send text messages to remind, you can immediately call or send pre-written content,and mobile communication functions closely, INTUITIVE and EFFECTIVE!!
☆Meet appointments with family or friends long time ago, but I do not know the exact location of,That panic searching for how to go to the place,DON'T WORRY!!!Just set the location keyword,remind you and also can go to the google map get location,Forgetful people's favorite!!!
☆Medication can define early before sleep time points,with the personal time to remind the more flexible!
We have received you for your response, and will be updated as soon as possible or additional new features, please be patient
Promise you will give continuous updates and new features, I hope we can support, thanks!!!
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has Cuckoo Reminder
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
MyVicePal was created because we wanted to be able to see how much we were drinking over time and to see if, through technology, we could control our drinking habits in a positive way (less binging, more fun, less regrets).
“This sure is the best way to manage my drinking habits, cheers to that!”
“Cant really think of a better way to keep track of those empty calories.”