If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have the free FX File Explorer application installed to use this add-on; download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** WE HAVE A 24-HOUR REFUND POLICY ***
If you're not completely satisfied, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your "Google Order Number" (from your receipt email) within 24 hours and we'll refund your purchase. The Google Play Store only provides refunds within 15 minutes of a purchase.
Please note that this product DOES NOT add root capabilities. For root access, please instead purchase the Root add-on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx.rr
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX: you will see two new categories appear on the FX homescreen: "Internet and Network" and "Media" (as shown in the first screenshot). Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
* Create and extract AES-128 and AES-256 encrypted zip files; browse file contents, view images/media without decrypting
* Browse/manage installed applications
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or view all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities:
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse the local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
* Send files via OBEX Push (also available on most devices in free version)
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
This is a simple to use file search app for Android 4.x, that enables the user to search all of the available storage attached to their device, both internal and external, including an installed SD Card (slot), as well as the Root (Donate version).
The user can search for any and all files of any type that are located anywhere on their devices storage, even if they only know part of the file name! It will display any and all files that contain the specified characters. It also allows for the use of wild cards.
Users can also display all files of a certain type, or all files of a certain type that contain user specified characters, etc..
* Simple and easy to use.
* Clean and slick UI.
* Search SD Card.
* Search External SD Card.
* Search Root (Donate version).
* Search using wild cards. (Donate version).
* Sorting by name, date, size,
folders and unknown files.
* Support opening directories.
* Filter by pictures, music, videos,
documents, archives, apk's
* 2 list modes (simple, detailed).
* Option to change list's text size .
* 2 Themes.
* Open files.
* See Details of the files.
* Multiple selection of files.
* Ability to rename files.
* Ability to copy multiple files.
* Ability to delete files.
* Ability to change permissions of the file (Donate version)
If you like All Storage Search, please consider the $0.99 Donation app, which unlocks the Root Search feature, no ads and more themes.
You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binzin.searchsdcardpro
✔ FILES Search - by name, extension, and Fulltext search INSIDE: PDFs, Office, ebooks , etc. (see formats below).
✔ CONTACTS Search - by name, NOTES, emails, phones, postal addresses, organization.
✔ APPS Launcher - by name, and over app description on Google Play
✔ Google Query Suggestions - get query suggestions and take your search online.
✔ Fuzzy search - keyboard typos and misspells tolerant. Always on, fast, and intelligent.
✔ type-ahead - sub-second instant results appear as you type (index search, typeahead, substring).
✔ Matches preview - See the context of each match to judge results relevance (like in web search).
✔ Files Search By Metadata - Search MS Office 2007+ and OpenOffice documents, Music songs, and video files by Author, Title, Artist, Album.
✔ Recently Modified Files View - Care about recent files like pictures you took today, files you downloaded a minute ago, a document you recently edited? See them regardless of the folder they're in, with the innovative fast flat view of all files in the device SD card, sorted by when they were modified
✔ Recently Installed Apps View - So you could easily get to the app you installed two days ago but can't remember its name.
✔ Off-line search -
* Supported files formats: PDF, EPUB, FB2, MP3, MP4, word (DOCX), excel spreadsheet (XLSX), powerpoint presentations (PPTX), openoffice docs (ODT). Quickoffice files, markdown (md).
Visiting AndroSearch user community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118210571651258385063
AndroSearch is perfect for the on the go lawyer, doctor, business man, or student. You can be offline and still be able to search. Universal file system search (Conjure, Synapse, Mac Quicksilver, Alfred, Everything).
Similar to Spotlight on IOS, and Google Now on Android.
Note: No SMS/Calendar search implemented yet, but I'm working on it. Cheers!
The Filr mobile app enables users to:
* Access files on corporate file servers (home directory and shared folders).
* Share files with users both inside and outside the organization.
* Search for files, file content, and comments either globally or in a specific folder.
* Make comments on and have discussions on shared files.
* View items you have shared and items others have shared with you in one convenient location.
* Download files to a mobile device for offline access.
* View the latest changes and newest additions via notifications or the “What’s New” interface.
System administrators enjoy the following security benefits while allowing users to share documents and collaborate freely in a controlled, secure environment:
* Files remain on company file servers behind corporate firewalls.
* File system access controls remain in effect.
* User data quotas can be maintained on a user, group, or site-wide basis.
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Filr system deployed. Please visit
www.novell.com/filr for more information.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
The One Hit! clever filter system will only show you one hit per website (or you can choose up to 4 hits per website). This will give you much more varied and useful results for your search.
You can also search anything from 1 to 8 of the top search engines (AOL, Ask, Bing, Dogpile, Google, Lycos, Mywebsearch and Yahoo) at the same time just by typing in your search term once. Searching multiple search engines will still only provide 1 distinct hit per website (or more if you choose) regardless of what search engine the result comes from.
When you select a link from the results list, your browser will automatically open to that website. When you have finished with the website, then you can just click on the Done button and your One Hit! search results will be displayed again.
Please contact us with your comments and suggestions before giving negative reviews. Our aim is to provide a high quality product that app users want. email@example.com
Set the web version at www.one-hit.co.uk to be your home page.
Share the app with your friends on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google+ or email.
One Hit! – Less is More.
© Zandu Productions Ltd
More from developer
3 Modules: Bookshelf managing, Book Creating, Book Reading
3 4-panel Layouts: non-regular layouts are available
4 Special Effects: Old Picture, Pencil Sketch, Cartoon,Sepia
Popup: 15 symbols and 6 Speech Bubbles
AppPie is a trademark of Feveret LLC
Inspired by Mac Finder. Aimed at making tablet a practical laptop.
3-way display: Cover-flow, Grid View, List View
4 sorting methods: Alphabet, Type, Size, Modified date
Thumbnails of Media files: Images and Videos
Right-click Simulation: Long-click to simulate the right click in your laptop
All common functionalities: Copy, Paste, Cut, Delete, Rename, Zip, Unzip etc
Google Cloud Storage (in V1.5)
Cloud management (in V2.0): Manage your dropbox, box.net
Bonjour enabled (in V2.0): Detect local devices without any configuration
AppPie is a trademark of Feveret LLC.
Please go to http://www.apppie.com/bugs for bugs report and feature request. Thank you.
Tags: file management, file manager, tablet, Honey comb, HD, MAC, Cover flow
App Name Translation for the convenience of users:(The translation is provided by Google Translate. Please excuse us and let us know if we make any mistake here or forget to include your own language. Thank you.)
gestor de fitxers
gestionnaire de fichiers
xestor de ficheiros
менаџер на датотеки
gerenciador de arquivos
gestor de archivos
quản lý tập tin