✔ FILES Search - by name, extension, and Fulltext search INSIDE: PDFs, Office, ebooks , etc. (see formats below).
✔ CONTACTS Search - by name, NOTES, emails, phones, postal addresses, organization.
✔ APPS Launcher - by name, and over app description on Google Play
✔ Google Query Suggestions - get query suggestions and take your search online.
✔ Fuzzy search - keyboard typos and misspells tolerant. Always on, fast, and intelligent.
✔ type-ahead - sub-second instant results appear as you type (index search, typeahead, substring).
✔ Matches preview - See the context of each match to judge results relevance (like in web search).
✔ Files Search By Metadata - Search MS Office 2007+ and OpenOffice documents, Music songs, and video files by Author, Title, Artist, Album.
✔ Recently Modified Files View - Care about recent files like pictures you took today, files you downloaded a minute ago, a document you recently edited? See them regardless of the folder they're in, with the innovative fast flat view of all files in the device SD card, sorted by when they were modified
✔ Recently Installed Apps View - So you could easily get to the app you installed two days ago but can't remember its name.
✔ Off-line search - No data connectivity needed. Can search over what you downloaded in an offline browser.
* Supported files formats: PDF, EPUB, FB2, MP3, MP4, word (DOCX), excel spreadsheet (XLSX), powerpoint presentations (PPTX), OpenOffice docs (ODT). QuickOffice files, markdown (md), cached Evernote notes.
Visit AndroSearch user community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118210571651258385063
AndroSearch is perfect for the on the go lawyer, doctor, business man, or student.
Universal grep file system search (Conjure, Synapse, Mac Quicksilver, Alfred, Everything, Docfetcher).
Similar to Spotlight on IOS, and Google Now on Android. or Ava find on PC.
Note: No SMS/Calendar search implemented yet, but I'm working on it. Cheers!
If any of these are the case then this is the widget for you!
Simply tap it, enter your query and away you go. You no longer need to wait for the market load up before you can search for an app, do it right from the homescreen!
You can search by app, developer, anything you like, just slap the search term in the text box and click the button!
Email me with any queries, ideas for improvement or if you want me to change anything. Will try and respond ASAP!
Thanks for downloading!
XDA Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/supercharge-search-with-search-everything/
Search Everything helps you locate files, by just typing in their name. It indexes your files and folders on your android device by filename so that they can be easily searched. The result is instant search results to your files!
- Instant search results!
- Open files with a simple click
- Supports SD card
- Ability to force open files with other apps
- Sharing of search items
- Delete files and folders
- Open location of files and folders
Make sure you have a file browser app installed(l recommend ES File Explorer) in order to open folders and open file locations.
Head over to XDA to request features: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-search-everything-faster-file-t2808748
More updates to come.
Download our new Game! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marlon.highrocket.android
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Getting information at anytime, anyplace is becoming common these days.
FastEngine helps you to search more easily and efficiently.
Through this app different from others to get your own search competitive edge.
Download the app, then press the Search button at the top and type your search value.
Next, Click the site name in the tab. You can see the result of multiple sites.
Did you visit many sites to find what you want?
Visiting numerous sites to get an information is becoming old way of searching
FastEngine can offer you a better search life. Get download now.
-View Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text) files on the go
-Does what you want to do on the go: Lets you view Documents, and does it right!
-The Document Reader with the best rendering of all the complicated details in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
-Full support for Office 2007 file formats (.docx, .xlsx, and .pptx plus .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .txt files.)
-Evernote Integration – Access documents in the cloud
-Interactive Document Viewing with Pinch to Zoom support
-Supports Portrait and Landscape Mode
-Search Text in documents, or Copy to Clipboard to use in another application
-Easy file browsing with helpful filters
-Many options for file access and storage: SD Card support, open docs attached to emails, web downloads, and more!
Stay Productive On the Go
NetfrontTM Life Documents lets you view Microsoft Office® files on your Android phone or tablet. It’s a quick and easy way to review your documents - no need to fire up the laptop!
Easy File Browsing
The included file organizer shows you all documents on the device and let you filter them by category (e.g. Excel documents only). You can also search for files and open them from the list view – or delete them.
Interactive Document Viewing
Open and view MS Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files. Documents can be opened from the file organizer or straight from your email inbox. You can view them in portrait or landscape mode and zoom in and out as you need it. You can also search for specific text inside the documents, or copy text to the clipboard for use in another application.
NetfrontTM Life Documents can access your Evernote® account to download and view any Microsoft Office® files you have stored. Likewise you can upload any documents from your device to your Evernote account for later access on any device or computer. Don’t have an Evernote account yet? Sign up for free here http://www.evernote.com/about/referrer?code=access-docs!
Many Options for File Access and Storage
Files can be stored and accessed on the device (memory or SD-Card) or in your Evernote® account. Other ways of getting to your files are to open them from the email inbox, copying files to the Android device while it’s connected to your computer or saving them from the web using the browser.
File Manager supports 37 languages.
This application is compatible with Mobiles & Tablets.
Try File Manager Lite...
If you like and enjoy it we recommend you check out File Manager.
Our Premium Version comes with more additional features such as:
* File Manager
* Process Manager
* Backup Manager
* Gesture Library
* Information / Properties View
* Multi Select Option
* Real Time Search Option
* Share & Send
* Change to Grid View
* Lots more...
Search: Browser with integrated screen scissors, drag & drop webpage links, images, documents or videos into a category/subcategory.
Collect: Files in PC or Dropbox, website links or images, Office or PDF documents all can be downloaded to Nextep and backed up to cloud.
Share: Whichever it’s a content only or entire category/subcategory, all can be shared via Email, LINE, WeChat or Facebook.
• Green Point to Drag
- No matter it’s a document, image, all or partial website, all can be added to a category/subcategory by dragging & dropping the green point.
• Integrated Multi Sources Information
- Files of PC or Dropbox, website links, images, Office or PDF documents all can be downloaded to Nextep App to view.
- Save website links, website screenshots, website images, documents can be easily dragged to Nextep.
- Whichever it’s a content only or entire category/subcategory, all can be shared via Email, LINE, WeChat or Facebook, and shared content can be viewed from Nextep App or web browser.
• Multi-Version Backup & Restore
- Integrate with Nextep Personal Cloud enables a user to backup all contents and restore a certain version of a file any time any where. The backed up files can be downloaded to the Nextep App or PC.
• Web Browsing
- Nextep App backup files and content shared can be viewed with web browser, and downloaded as whole category/subcategory or selected contents.
• Offline Viewing
- No on-line? No problem! Images, documents are all stored at device offline.
• Personal Note
- Got an idea? Personal note & text, drawing feature can help you save your idea at your fingertip!
• Cross-Platform, Cross-Device
- Can download and view any version of files via iOS, Android mobile devices and PC. In addition, contents can be shared via iOS and Android mobile devices.
What the Text Fairy can do
• perform OCR (optical character recognition)
• Edit extracted text
• copy extracted text into the clipboard for use in other apps
• convert the scanned page into PDF
• recognizes printed text from more than 50 languages
Please have in mind that
• you need to make sharp images with good lightning for best results.
• the text fairy cannot read handwriting.
Full network access
⁃ to download data files for additional languages
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
⁃ to save scanned documents
⁃ to save config data for the OCR engine
The Text Fairy is still in development.
Feature suggestions or bug reports are greatly appreciated!
Source code can be found here:
ocr, pdf, scanner, scan, text, recognition
Inspired by Mac Finder. Aimed at making tablet a practical laptop.
3-way display: Cover-flow, Grid View, List View
4 sorting methods: Alphabet, Type, Size, Modified date
Thumbnails of Media files: Images and Videos
Right-click Simulation: Long-click to simulate the right click in your laptop
All common functionalities: Copy, Paste, Cut, Delete, Rename, Zip, Unzip etc
Google Cloud Storage (in V1.5)
Cloud management (in V2.0): Manage your dropbox, box.net
Bonjour enabled (in V2.0): Detect local devices without any configuration
AppPie is a trademark of Feveret LLC.
Please go to http://www.apppie.com/bugs for bugs report and feature request. Thank you.
Tags: file management, file manager, tablet, Honey comb, HD, MAC, Cover flow
App Name Translation for the convenience of users:(The translation is provided by Google Translate. Please excuse us and let us know if we make any mistake here or forget to include your own language. Thank you.)
gestor de fitxers
gestionnaire de fichiers
xestor de ficheiros
менаџер на датотеки
gerenciador de arquivos
gestor de archivos
quản lý tập tin
3 Modules: Bookshelf managing, Book Creating, Book Reading
3 4-panel Layouts: non-regular layouts are available
4 Special Effects: Old Picture, Pencil Sketch, Cartoon,Sepia
Popup: 15 symbols and 6 Speech Bubbles
AppPie is a trademark of Feveret LLC