Callify is a beautifull call logs application where you can navigate easily on your call logs, call, message or mail in one click.
Get your call logs and filter them by call types, see your calls informations and contact your friends easily.
Callify is the best way to search through your call logs and fastly call back, message or mail your contacts.
You can also popup the actions bar via the contact badge.
Callify features :
- Launch after incoming, outgoing calls and missed call
- One touch actions (call, message and mail) and quick actions via the contact badge
- Easily navigate through your call logs
- 2 different layouts : gallery and list, switch between the 2 layouts in the settings
- Filter your call logs by call types
- Compact mode : group consecutive call logs by phone number
- Delete call from your call logs by long touch or click
- Quickly add unknow number in your contact
- Close Callify automatically after X seconds
- Go to home after closing
- Highly customizable : choose the images you want for all the application images (call button, message button, mail button and default contact picture)
- Display contact picture if any
- Portrait and landscape layouts
- Home widget which display your last phone call : contact picture, name, time, direct call button and direct message button. You can filter the call types you want to display(incoming, outgoing and missed)
Please mail me if you have any questions or bugs
Graphics and icon made by www.mylittlestudio.fr
Keywords : call, message, mail, quick contact, fast action, one touch, free, widget, last call, callify
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcallpro
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
LOGgle now has a multiple call option - create a stack or grid of LOGgle widgets and assign each one a sequential number from 1 to 10... last call, second to last call, etc.
LOGgle is a home screen widget which displays information about your last call in real time... incoming, outgoing, and missed. Tap the widget to return or redial a call.
2 x 1 format with last call information.
3 x 1 format adds contact photo (if available).
4 x 1 format adds contact photo and clock.
4 x 1L format has four last calls stacked.
Tap on photo to launch Android contact app.
Tap on clock to launch alarm app, if installed.
Tap the bottom right corner to configure the widget's appearance. Background color, transparency, widget height, text size and color are all configurable.
To add LOGgle to your home screen, long click on your wallpaper, select "Widgets", and look for LOGgle. You can also click the "Home" button, "Menu", and then "Add".
The permissions required by the widget are simply to allow it to function as intended. Internet access is to allow a link to our website from the configuration screen. No information about your call is used in any way other than to display your last call!
Keywords: last call, missed calls, widget, recent, dialer, quick dial, redial, call log
If you often got trouble remembering important things, then Notes Widget HD is for you!
✮ Changeable text size
✮ Two note skins (check pro version for more)
✮ Lockscreen Widgets for Android 4.2+
✮ Resizable on Android 3.1+ (sizes from 2x2 and up)
✮ Sizes for Android 2.2 and 2.3: 3x2, 3x3, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
✮ ✮ ✮ Check pro version for more features ✮ ✮ ✮
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE:
STEP 1: Download
STEP 2: Go to widget tab in app drawer
STEP 3: Long press on Notes Widget HD Lite, and drag to desktop
STEP 4: Edit your note
STEP 5: Tap note to edit again
STEP 5: Long press on note to resize
Place notes right on your Homescreen (or even Lockscreen with android 4.2+) for super quick access, give the note a little tap and edit it however you want, give the note a little longer tap and turn it into a small note or one which fills the whole screen.
Developed By Jakob Harteg
Tags: Sticky Notes, post it, post, desk, reminder, text widget, resizable, lockscreen notes.
• Monitor calls, SMS and data usage accurately
• Set your billing cycle so you can monitor your daily, weekly or monthly usage.
• Set limits for your calls, SMS and data usage.
• Ability to set notifications for when you exceed any of your limits.
• If set, automatic notification when you exceed 75% of your limits.
• Set phone numbers to be automatically excluded from your usage for calls and SMS.
• View and monitor usage for calls, SMS and data for this cycle, previous cycle, last 2 weeks plus more.
• Delete all entries from database (Free version) or individually choose to delete calls, SMS or data (Premium only)
• Clicking the icon or heading of a widget will launch the app (Icon or text in the black background).
• Lightweight and efficient. Barely impacts battery life.
• Tested on a variety of devices.
• One time purchase.
• No more ads.
• Set the frequency the app collects your data.
• Backup app databases to the internal phone storage.
• Restore app databases from internal storage.
• Incognito mode.
• Widget Configuration.
• Individually delete calls, SMS or data entries from database.
• Query usage by custom dates.
• Minute pulse.
More on Premium Features
Setting the frequency allows you to have control of how accurate the data potentially is. Although if set on the most accurate of options, the app still barely impacts battery life but you may still want to tone it down.
The backup and restore features allows you to keep your usage data through factory resets or even uninstalls. Backup the databases just before you uninstall or factory reset and when you install the app again it will automatically restore on first run. You can even transfer the backup to another device with this app and restore from it. You may also choose to manually restore the database to a previous backup.
Incognito mode allows you to view the totals without the breakdown. May it be to protect your usage from prying eyes or improve app performance. A password is required to toggle this setting so only you will have access to it. Remember to store the password created in a safe place.
Widget Configuration currently only allows you to set the update frequency of added widgets.
With Minute Pulse you can now set the billable rates of your carrier. Not all carriers charge on a per second rate. They may bill based on every 3 minutes used. If this is the case then you can further fine tune the app to be even more accurate.
If any issues are found please email me with detailed information instead of giving a low rating and I will try my best to fix them.
Suggestions are also welcomed.
Some devices needs to be restarted after first install before widgets can be used.
Compatible only with phones. Tablets not supported as yet.
This app does not use any personal data or usage collected except to provide you with accurate statistics.
This app uses a service to get some data real-time. This service is only active when there is data to be collected. It will not negatively affect your battery life. Please do not end this task manually or by task killers.
More from developer
1-click from your home screen, and RedHot CallBack immediately calls back the last person who called you. RedHot CallBack saves you time and effort every day. If that sounds good, then you should really check out RedHot CallBack WIDGET ( http://bit.ly/WVgw1x ) - which also SHOWS you WHO was that last one who called you (name and pic), and besides calling them back with one click, also allows you to DOUBLE CLICK the icon to immediately TEXT that person, right from your home screen! Yes, it costs a couple of $, but so far people are saying it is well worth it :-) We hope you will feel the same.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call
HangApp lets you disconnect your calls by simply putting the phone face down on any flat, level surface (typically your desk, but any surface will do). HangApp will also lock the screen for you, right after disconnecting the call, saving you screen time and battery.
Shortly after you put the phone face down, you will hear the "HangApp sound", confirming that the call has just disconnected.
NOTE: We have just added some cool new sounds -- try hanging up using the Glass Smash sound, see how people react... ;-)
- Faster : just put the phone down and move on
- Easier : no need to look for or press any buttons
- Smarter : have you ever tried hanging up when your hands were wet? or with gloves on? HangApp lets you do all that with zero effort
Download and Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Check out the Settings screen (use the phone's menu button to reach it) - it allows you to customize HangApp sounds, as well as other app behavior (e.g. disable HangApp when using a Bluetooth earpiece)
- After putting the phone face down, it CAN TAKE A SECOND or two before you hear the HangApp sound. This is beccause of the time it takes the ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM to disconnect a call.
- On some phones, the proximity sensor (which turns the screen off when you are on a call) can stop working if the screen is not very clean. This can also cause HangApp to not work properly. In this case, CLEAN THE TOP AREA OF THE SCREEN, and restart your phone. HangApp will spring back to life (and also, your cheek will not end your calls by mistake)
- We use the following permissions, for the following reasons:
"Service that cost you money - directly call phone numbers" - HangApp NEVER CALLS OUT. HangApp ONLY DISCONNECTS CALLS. The Android software package that enables to DISCONNECT calls is the same as the one that enables to CALL OUT. This is why the name of the permission includes the words "directly call phone numbers". We do NOT call out. Using HangApp does NOT cost you any money whatsoever.
"Hardware Controls - change your audio settings" - This enables HangApp to change the disconnection tone volume level.
"Internet Access - HangApp collects NON-PERSONAL, Technical app-behavior information that enables the developing team to solve bugs, and improve the app."
"Phone calls - read phone state and identity" - HangApp monitors the phone-calls state to know when a call is in progress, so that it will be able to disconnect it when placing the phone face-down. HangApp does NOT use the phone identity feature.
"Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete" - HangApp uses this permission to store user preferences
"Hardware Controls - control vibrator" - Used for vibration notification
"Network Communication - view network status" - used for buttons on the app's screens, that enable you to visit external links (such as the Android Market or AppQ's website).
"System Tools - automatically start at boot" - enables HangApp to automatically start after phone reset.
Tags: HangUp, Hang Up, Face Down, Disconnect Phone, Hang Phone, Disconnect Call
Pressing one button to simply redial has always been a STANDARD on desk phones, and it is still is. Because it is such a frequently needed function. We believed it MUST be available also on smartphones. So here it is.
Want an even better one? Then check out RedHot Redial ** WIDGET ** ( http://bit.ly/VSmDRh ). The WIDGET also SHOWS you WHO was that person you last called (name and pic), and on top of redialing with 1 click, lets you also TEXT that person with a simple DOUBLE CLICK! Yes, call with 1 click, text with 2, right from your home screen! It does cost a couple of $, but so far people are saying it is well worth it :-) We hope you will feel the same.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call
Always see the last outgoing call on your home screen, click it once to call them again, or twice to send them a text message.
Simple, useful, will save you time each and every day.
► IMPORTANT NOTE: To install, make sure you know how to install a widget on your phone. Do NOT drag the round icon from the apps area onto your home screen. This will not do the trick. Make sure you use the WIDGET.
► To enter the Settings screen, click the "R" icon in the app drawer, or triple click the widget icon at any time
► You can customize click responses via the Settings screen
► With some launchers, you may need to adjust vertical alignment of the widget. This is easily available through the Settings screen.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call, Speed dial, fast dial, fast