If you need to call back often then it’s what you will like. The app lets you call back just with one touch.
The app supports android 2.1 and higher but works differently depending on the version. More information is below.
1) Only android 2.1, 2.2: there is possibility to change the system incoming call - call back button is added
2) Android 2.1 and higher: there is possibility to call back with one touch just after rejecting or missing the last call
----- Work options:
1) For all incoming calls
2) For all contacts
3) For particular contacts
1) Choosing long and short button click capability is added
1) Search possibility
2) Scrolling with first letter showing
1) Crash bug on buttons action is fixed
HUE will glitters when calls come from user-specified numbers.
- Add unlimited phone numbers
- Various notification combinations setting function
- Hourly notification function
- Timer function
*This app requires 'HUE' of Philips
- 'My Call Duration' with dialer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aaarju.calls)
- Manage call usage & delete call and sms logs
- Total incoming /outgoing /missed call summary
- Filter summary, Group by report
- Theme (Gray, Blue, Green, Dark, Gold, Red, Purple, Pink and many more
- Total sent/received SMS summary
- Setting option
- Trial delete option to remove Call log
- Customize the history by date and caller.
- Option to check the individual caller history
- Multiple language support - English,Hindi (हिंदी) , Russian (русский), French (français), Polish (polski), Spanish (español) adding more languages
Due to android call logs limitation it will show only available call logs (i.e. maximum around 500 latest call logs) and SMS available in phone.
- Application needs below permissions:
1) android.permission.READ_CONTACTS & READ_SMS : Permission to read the call/SMS logs.
2) android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS & WRITE_SMS : Permission to support remove call/SMS logs feature.
3) android.permission.CALL_PHONE : For dialer to make call
Your ratings, reviews, valuable suggestions, feedback are most welcome. This will help us to improve the next version.
Kindly provide your suggestion, issues to email@example.com
Key words - Search tag: call duration, call counter, sms counter, dialer.
HangApp lets you disconnect your calls by simply putting the phone face down on any flat, level surface (typically your desk, but any surface will do). HangApp will also lock the screen for you, right after disconnecting the call, saving you screen time and battery.
Shortly after you put the phone face down, you will hear the "HangApp sound", confirming that the call has just disconnected.
NOTE: We have just added some cool new sounds -- try hanging up using the Glass Smash sound, see how people react... ;-)
- Faster : just put the phone down and move on
- Easier : no need to look for or press any buttons
- Smarter : have you ever tried hanging up when your hands were wet? or with gloves on? HangApp lets you do all that with zero effort
Download and Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Check out the Settings screen (use the phone's menu button to reach it) - it allows you to customize HangApp sounds, as well as other app behavior (e.g. disable HangApp when using a Bluetooth earpiece)
- After putting the phone face down, it CAN TAKE A SECOND or two before you hear the HangApp sound. This is beccause of the time it takes the ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM to disconnect a call.
- On some phones, the proximity sensor (which turns the screen off when you are on a call) can stop working if the screen is not very clean. This can also cause HangApp to not work properly. In this case, CLEAN THE TOP AREA OF THE SCREEN, and restart your phone. HangApp will spring back to life (and also, your cheek will not end your calls by mistake)
- For any immediate assistance, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or go here: http://www.app-q.com/support/hangapp-faq
- We use the following permissions, for the following reasons:
"Service that cost you money - directly call phone numbers" - HangApp NEVER CALLS OUT. HangApp ONLY DISCONNECTS CALLS. The Android software package that enables to DISCONNECT calls is the same as the one that enables to CALL OUT. This is why the name of the permission includes the words "directly call phone numbers". We do NOT call out. Using HangApp does NOT cost you any money whatsoever.
"Hardware Controls - change your audio settings" - This enables HangApp to change the disconnection tone volume level.
"Internet Access - HangApp collects NON-PERSONAL, Technical app-behavior information that enables the developing team to solve bugs, and improve the app."
"Phone calls - read phone state and identity" - HangApp monitors the phone-calls state to know when a call is in progress, so that it will be able to disconnect it when placing the phone face-down. HangApp does NOT use the phone identity feature.
"Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete" - HangApp uses this permission to store user preferences
"Hardware Controls - control vibrator" - Used for vibration notification
"Network Communication - view network status" - used for buttons on the app's screens, that enable you to visit external links (such as the Android Market or AppQ's website).
"System Tools - automatically start at boot" - enables HangApp to automatically start after phone reset.
Tags: HangUp, Hang Up, Face Down, Disconnect Phone, Hang Phone, Disconnect Call
Always see the last outgoing call on your home screen, click it once to call them again, or twice to send them a text message.
Simple, useful, will save you time each and every day.
► IMPORTANT NOTE: To install, make sure you know how to install a widget on your phone. Do NOT drag the round icon from the apps area onto your home screen. This will not do the trick. Make sure you use the WIDGET.
► To enter the Settings screen, click the "R" icon in the app drawer, or triple click the widget icon at any time
► You can customize click responses via the Settings screen
► With some launchers, you may need to adjust vertical alignment of the widget. This is easily available through the Settings screen.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call, Speed dial, fast dial, fast