When you receive a call this App shows an overlay button that let you refuse the call and immediately call your contact back; everything just by tapping one button! You can choose for which contacts the call-back function is available as well as the button's style, size and position in order to let the overlay button fit perfectly with respect to the screen which is shown by your smartphone when you receive a call.
This is the FREE version of the Callback App: it may display Ad at the end of the call started by the call-back function. If you wish, buy the Callback App for avoiding Ads.
Please help me to translate this App in your own language: http://barban.oneskyapp.com
Different from tradition you must call back with many acts wasting your time.
This application not change your call screen.
This application design follow android 5.0 (material design).
Thank you for using it!
HangApp lets you disconnect your calls by simply putting the phone face down on any flat, level surface (typically your desk, but any surface will do). HangApp will also lock the screen for you, right after disconnecting the call, saving you screen time and battery.
Shortly after you put the phone face down, you will hear the "HangApp sound", confirming that the call has just disconnected.
NOTE: We have just added some cool new sounds -- try hanging up using the Glass Smash sound, see how people react... ;-)
- Faster : just put the phone down and move on
- Easier : no need to look for or press any buttons
- Smarter : have you ever tried hanging up when your hands were wet? or with gloves on? HangApp lets you do all that with zero effort
Download and Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Check out the Settings screen (use the phone's menu button to reach it) - it allows you to customize HangApp sounds, as well as other app behavior (e.g. disable HangApp when using a Bluetooth earpiece)
- After putting the phone face down, it CAN TAKE A SECOND or two before you hear the HangApp sound. This is beccause of the time it takes the ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM to disconnect a call.
- On some phones, the proximity sensor (which turns the screen off when you are on a call) can stop working if the screen is not very clean. This can also cause HangApp to not work properly. In this case, CLEAN THE TOP AREA OF THE SCREEN, and restart your phone. HangApp will spring back to life (and also, your cheek will not end your calls by mistake)
- For any immediate assistance, please write us to email@example.com or go here: http://www.app-q.com/support/hangapp-faq
- We use the following permissions, for the following reasons:
"Service that cost you money - directly call phone numbers" - HangApp NEVER CALLS OUT. HangApp ONLY DISCONNECTS CALLS. The Android software package that enables to DISCONNECT calls is the same as the one that enables to CALL OUT. This is why the name of the permission includes the words "directly call phone numbers". We do NOT call out. Using HangApp does NOT cost you any money whatsoever.
"Hardware Controls - change your audio settings" - This enables HangApp to change the disconnection tone volume level.
"Internet Access - HangApp collects NON-PERSONAL, Technical app-behavior information that enables the developing team to solve bugs, and improve the app."
"Phone calls - read phone state and identity" - HangApp monitors the phone-calls state to know when a call is in progress, so that it will be able to disconnect it when placing the phone face-down. HangApp does NOT use the phone identity feature.
"Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete" - HangApp uses this permission to store user preferences
"Hardware Controls - control vibrator" - Used for vibration notification
"Network Communication - view network status" - used for buttons on the app's screens, that enable you to visit external links (such as the Android Market or AppQ's website).
"System Tools - automatically start at boot" - enables HangApp to automatically start after phone reset.
Tags: HangUp, Hang Up, Face Down, Disconnect Phone, Hang Phone, Disconnect Call
Always see the last outgoing call on your home screen, click it once to call them again, or twice to send them a text message.
Simple, useful, will save you time each and every day.
► IMPORTANT NOTE: To install, make sure you know how to install a widget on your phone. Do NOT drag the round icon from the apps area onto your home screen. This will not do the trick. Make sure you use the WIDGET.
► To enter the Settings screen, click the "R" icon in the app drawer, or triple click the widget icon at any time
► You can customize click responses via the Settings screen
► With some launchers, you may need to adjust vertical alignment of the widget. This is easily available through the Settings screen.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call, Speed dial, fast dial, fast