1 Auto redial your selected phone number, till to someone answer your phone.
2 Can select phone number from contacts or input phone number in edit and
then auto redial your selecting phone number.
3 Can save your selection and use it in the next time.
4 Can set the repeat times in the edit and then auto redial the times.
Line busy? Need to get in touch? Auto Redial lets you redial numbers automatically. Set the number, and the time between calls, and let your phone dial automatically for you. Use it to get on-the-air of your favorite radio show, or win tickets to shows and sporting events or win your chance in connecting to a busy Call Center.
Please read the "How it Works?" section before writing any negative comments.
• Option to dial alternate numbers in Contact. Eg: Dial Work number if Mobile line is Busy
• Option to enable/disable redial
• Number of Redial Attempts can be configured
• Delay between Redial attempts can be configurable.
• Enable Speaker mode when Redialing
• Home Screen widget to Enable/Disable Redial.
How it Works?
The Redial application runs in the background listening to any call you dialed ending with '0' seconds ( All busy calls ends with 0 seconds in the call log. Some carriers do not support this). If the last call ended in 0 seconds then the application automatically redial the number. If your busy call does not end in 0 secs but ends with in certain time then you can configure "Consider a call busy field". If the busy call does not hang up at all then you need to manually hang up for the system to redial the last number immediately. Currently the Android SDK does not support detecting a busy signal.
Between the redials a prompt is displayed helping you to Cancel the Redial. Press Cancel if you do not want to continue further.
How do I dial it real fast?
If you want to make repeated dials as fast as possible follow the steps below
Set the Delay between Redial to 0 seconds
Switch Off the Prompt before Redialing option
Dial the number to reach from your dialler application.
When you hear busy tone just Hang up by pressing the End Call button. This will redial the number immediately.
If you are not satisfied with the product, please write an email.Giving a negative rating will not help me to understand what you really need.
If you have any questions please look at the developers website or email the developer.
Also Try our other Apps "Remote Call Log" and "SMS to Spreadsheet"
Just type the phone number and the amount of attempts.
- Choose a contact number
- Choose one of the last 50 call log numbers
- Call with speaker on
- Choose the seconds interval between the attempts
- Start and stop any time you want
Any question, bug ou suggestion please send me an email
Tags: Auto Redial, Auto Call, Busy Call
･Display of the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
･Dial to the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
[It is a function of mounting only in a pay version (schedule)]
･Display non-display setting of the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
･Setting of background image
･Permeability setting of background image
･Color setting of font
･Permeability setting of font
･The advertisement is not displayed
1.It is a long push in the home screen as for the free space.
2.It .."Widget" ..the display of the menu panel.... selects it 3. List "Easy Redial Widget free" is selected.
1.It is a long push as for the widget to be deleted.
2.The drug (movement) has it to the garbage box.
When the history that wants to call it is done in the tap, the telephone call confirmation screen is displayed. The sending destination is confirmed, and the dial is automatically done when "Call" is pushed and it is possible to talk over the telephone.
v1.0.0: Release first time
HangApp lets you disconnect your calls by simply putting the phone face down on any flat, level surface (typically your desk, but any surface will do). HangApp will also lock the screen for you, right after disconnecting the call, saving you screen time and battery.
Shortly after you put the phone face down, you will hear the "HangApp sound", confirming that the call has just disconnected.
NOTE: We have just added some cool new sounds -- try hanging up using the Glass Smash sound, see how people react... ;-)
- Faster : just put the phone down and move on
- Easier : no need to look for or press any buttons
- Smarter : have you ever tried hanging up when your hands were wet? or with gloves on? HangApp lets you do all that with zero effort
Download and Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Check out the Settings screen (use the phone's menu button to reach it) - it allows you to customize HangApp sounds, as well as other app behavior (e.g. disable HangApp when using a Bluetooth earpiece)
- After putting the phone face down, it CAN TAKE A SECOND or two before you hear the HangApp sound. This is beccause of the time it takes the ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM to disconnect a call.
- On some phones, the proximity sensor (which turns the screen off when you are on a call) can stop working if the screen is not very clean. This can also cause HangApp to not work properly. In this case, CLEAN THE TOP AREA OF THE SCREEN, and restart your phone. HangApp will spring back to life (and also, your cheek will not end your calls by mistake)
- For any immediate assistance, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or go here: http://www.app-q.com/support/hangapp-faq
- We use the following permissions, for the following reasons:
"Service that cost you money - directly call phone numbers" - HangApp NEVER CALLS OUT. HangApp ONLY DISCONNECTS CALLS. The Android software package that enables to DISCONNECT calls is the same as the one that enables to CALL OUT. This is why the name of the permission includes the words "directly call phone numbers". We do NOT call out. Using HangApp does NOT cost you any money whatsoever.
"Hardware Controls - change your audio settings" - This enables HangApp to change the disconnection tone volume level.
"Internet Access - HangApp collects NON-PERSONAL, Technical app-behavior information that enables the developing team to solve bugs, and improve the app."
"Phone calls - read phone state and identity" - HangApp monitors the phone-calls state to know when a call is in progress, so that it will be able to disconnect it when placing the phone face-down. HangApp does NOT use the phone identity feature.
"Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete" - HangApp uses this permission to store user preferences
"Hardware Controls - control vibrator" - Used for vibration notification
"Network Communication - view network status" - used for buttons on the app's screens, that enable you to visit external links (such as the Android Market or AppQ's website).
"System Tools - automatically start at boot" - enables HangApp to automatically start after phone reset.
Tags: HangUp, Hang Up, Face Down, Disconnect Phone, Hang Phone, Disconnect Call
Always see the last person who called you right there on your home screen, click it once to call them back, or twice to send them a text message.
Simple, useful, will save you time each and every day.
(and will sometimes remind you that you have to return a call - just by seeing their picture on your home screen)
► IMPORTANT NOTE: To install, make sure you know how to install a widget on your phone. Do NOT drag the round icon from the apps area onto your home screen. This will not do the trick. Make sure you use the WIDGET.
Note: To enter widget settings, either triple-click the widget icon on your home screen, or click the round "B" icon in the app drawer.
Note: With some launchers, you may need to adjust vertical alignment of the widget by going to the settings screen, and changing the value within "Widget alignment" until your widget sits just right.
Tags: Redial, Redialer, Call, Call back, Missed call, Speed dial, fast dial, fast