The free “Food diary-stop Allergy” app is an easy-to-use and effective way to keep track of the food you consume for people with allergies, as well for those who want to take control of their food consumption and health.
Here you can keep a food diary for all of your family members, take note of the ingredients consumed, the amounts and time of consumption. You can flag those ingredients which caused a reaction, and add photos of those reactions. The app can also be used to take note of the drugs you take. This app is ideal for mothers with breastfeeding children or with older kids, who are transitioning to baby food.
Our app lets you store medical tests of all the family members as pictures, and take notes. By downloading the “Food diary-stop Allergy” app you will be able to:
• Have an easy-to-use food diary for your family.
• Quickly analyze your food and drug consumption and identify the allergen ingredient.
• Create a list of all the food you eat to help you get ahold of your diet.
• Print and show this list to your doctor to get quick advice on your diet.
• Always have your medical tests on hand.
• Take detailed notes related to your diet, recipes, doctor appointments, and store them in a separate place on your phone.
The “Food diary-stop Allergy” app has been tested by women who have kids with food allergies. This is what they liked about the app:
• Easy to use
• Intuitive interface
• Quick access to your kid’s food consumption data in order to identify the allergen ingredient
• Great way to store your medical tests and other related information on your diet and allergies
We hope you’ll enjoy the “Food diary-stop Allergy” app. We have tried to make it useful and easy to use, and we will continue to improve and add new features – stay tuned for the updates!