Glink 5250 is used to access applications running on IBM iSeries systems. Glink 5250 emulates all IBM 5250 terminals and uses the TN5250 protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your Android Tablets and Smartphone devices.
- IBM 5250 terminal emulation, all models and screen sizes
- TN5250 communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboards
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode scanner
Try the free LITE version before making an order. The paid version includes keys f1-f24
- Supports all standard 3270 emulation features
- Support Tablet size devices.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 32x80)
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
- Auto login
- Can handle 20 different configurations
- F1-F24 keys
- Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
“Moxtra is set to do for collaboration what Blackberry first did for email.” - Forbes
Moxtra Team Binders are team content workspaces with built-in power collaboration capabilities. This includes messaging, multimedia annotations, meetings, and task management.
“Watch out Google, Whatsapp, and BBM: Moxtra is the next step in mobile collaboration.” - Forbes
“Moxtra stands out from competitors by...emphasizing the importance of context through its communication tools.” - VentureBeat
With Moxtra Team Binders, keep your team and project communication, content, meetings, and tasks in one place; instantly searchable, shareable, and actionable.
Our Team Binders are powered by the Moxtra Cloud Platform which keeps the data secured in our cloud and in sync between all your devices.
Moxtra Team Binder capabilities include:
- Visual content management
- Rich visual and verbal content annotations
- Powerful text, voice, and multimedia group chat
- Online meetings
- Task management
Moxtra is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Web. Access it via web at www.moxtra.com.
To learn more about Moxtra, take our product tour here: http://www.moxtra.com/producttour/
**How to use Moxtra Team Binders**
Moxtra can be used for business, education, government, and even personal use.
In businesses, use Moxtra for team collaboration, sales deal rooms, marketing campaigns, IT projects, product development, virtual board room, field service, and any other activities that needs a small high performing team to get things done.
In education, Moxtra can be used by study groups, by educators to enhance classroom collaboration & increase parent teacher collaboration, and much more.
In government, Moxtra can power bureau and committee collaboration, help strengthen case based inter-agency collaboration, and department collaboration.
Moxtra can also be used for collaborating with family and friends for vacation planning, home improvement projects, baby book, and even creating private extended family social network.
The possibilities are endless. Once you get started with Moxtra, we’re sure you’ll find lots of creative uses for mobile collaboration.
Moxtra is a free service brought to you by seasoned veterans of the collaboration industry with experience as early members at WebEx Communications. If you would like to roll out Moxtra to your team and need business features like SSO, Business Library, Integration SDK and APIs, content management and more, get in touch with us at www.moxtra.com.
• Instant access and showing notifications when Internet service is available
• Uses your current location for easy selection of lockboxes assigned to a listing
• Get one day codes, where applicable
• View access logs
• Assign a lockbox to a listing
• Remove a lockbox from a listing
• Use your SentriCard with the app to access lockboxes when out of Internet service area
Features for Bluetooth Smart lockboxes*:
• Open lockboxes directly from SentriSmart (no code or SentriCard required)
• Release the shackle
• Take ownership of unowned lockboxes**
• Assign owned lockbox to no owner**
• Apply default settings (your settings or the lockbox owner's)**
• Automatic (crowd sourced) lockbox transfers**
• Automatic (crowd sourced) lockbox settings updates**
* Requires Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0) capable smartphone.
** Requires firmware version 26+ on the lockbox
NOTE: Not yet available for all associations.
SentriSmart has been tested with these devices:***
HTC One M7
Motorola Moto G
Motorola Droid Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
*** The Android device and system environment, especially in the
area of Bluetooth low energy (BLE), is a fragmented one.
SentriSmart compatibility with any individual device, even one
listed in "tested devices" above, cannot be guaranteed.
Before buying, please try our free lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Telnet and SSH2 (without certificates)
- Camera as barcode scanner
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- User defined colors.
Moxtra for SECTOR provides powerful interaction tools built upon a simple to use messaging interface. Starting with a conversation, you can escalate your messages to include on-demand content collection, rich annotations, voice-over recordings and instant ad-hoc online meetings. In addition, your conversations and content interactions are all recorded in a binder for your project.
Moxtra for SECTOR's capabilities include:
MESSAGE INSTANTLY: Invite anyone from your various contact lists to view, edit, and engage them in a group conversation through a simple chat interface. Customize push notifications so you can focus on what matters most to get things done and make your conversation results oriented.
Organize tasks, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
Assign tasks, receive status updates & discuss in real-time.
SEAMLESS BRIDGE WITH EMAIL
Your chat messages get sent as email to non-Moxtra users. You receive their reply as chat messages.
COLLECT ANY FILE: Pull documents, photos, videos, and more from your desktop or cloud services into your conversation on-demand. Bring entire live web pages or clip portions most relevant into your conversation.
EXPRESS THROUGH ANNOTATIONS: Use text, highlights, laser pointer, and more to add graphic annotations to your files and make your conversations come to life. Create voice annotations to make your content speak for itself.
MEET IN REAL TIME: Seamlessly escalate your conversation to an online meeting including a rich audio and screen sharing experience.
CONVERSATION BINDERS: Bind all conversation elements in a container for easy access and retrieval.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!
Please check out support.moxtra.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Host or take part in web meetings, webinars or virtual classrooms as if you were seated at your desk. OnSync for Android brings you many of the features available in the desktop version, optimized and streamlined for a mobile experience.
Make yourself seen and heard with high quality audio and video broadcasts. Collaborate with others using full duplex audio and multi-point video conferencing. OnSync for Android allows you to change the workspace layout, manage the privileges of other users, communicate via chat, share meeting notes, view screen casts, whiteboard and other media content, record sessions, create polls and invite others to a meeting - all this over a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
Start collaborating the mobile way and download the free OnSync Android application today.