ApproachMe is the easiest and simplest way for you to find each other in crowds and track where everybody is, in real-time, while you're trying to meet up.
Using our Live 3D Grid and Radar system, you can easily and securely meet up with family & friends in places such as downtown restaurants, concerts, sports events, shopping centers, festivals, parking lots, amusement parks, etc.
Simply create a meetup by selecting friends and then select a location anywhere, even if there is no address available for where are you meeting up. That’s it! An hour before the meetup time, everyone who accepted the meetup will be able to view where everyone else is, how far away they are, and get directions to the meetup. If the meetup is not on a map or does not have a physical address, then our 3D Grid and Radar system will guide you the rest of the way.
You always have the power and control to leave a meet up whenever you want. All meetups are defaulted to expire after 12 hours unless you choose to end or extend them.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life. However, efficient programming maximizes the battery life during the use of the app.
Advantages of the ApproachMe® Live, Self-Guiding System:
1) Know where everyone in your group is – even in a crowd!
2) Can be used anywhere at anytime.
3) Freedom to move around when meeting rather than wait in one place.
4) Perfect for noisy and crowded areas where calls may not be heard.
5) Works in real time.
6) Notifications to tell you when your family or friends are close by.
7) Your privacy is secure and protected.
* Although our Radar can be used everywhere, it has been optimized for outdoor use such as at a concert, sporting event, fair, amusement park or downtown area. We are bound by the strength and availability of GPS Satellite Signal strength, and magnetic interference levels above normal.
Identity & Privacy Protection Features:
We do NOT ask for any private information. We only verify your phone number via text to ensure security and credibility. All you need is a screen name and any profile photo to use the app so your friends & family will recognize you when you send them an invitation to meet up with them. We do not share or sell any data or track any behavior beyond what the app is intended to do.