Wear 2 Gallery lets you view your phone photos directly in your Android Wear 2.0 smartwatch. You don't have to store photos in your watch, they'll be fetched from your phone automatically when you launch the app on wear.
• View photos directly from your phone without storing them on the smartwatch.
• Lists all your photos folders - Camera, WhatsApp, Screenshots, etc.
• Zoom in and out by pinch or double tap.
• Acess image options - Delete, rotate left or right. (Full Version)
• Lock the wear app with a PIN code for security. (Full Version)
• Select image quality - Low, Medium or High.
• Image caching feature - Image once fetched from phone will load instantly the next time.
• The free version shows up to only 10 photos per folder. Upgrade to full version to view all photos.
• Higher the quality more will be the time required to fetch the photo from phone.
**The app loads a scaled down version of the image from phone hence zooming in beyond a level will distort the image. Loading a full size image from phone will take many minutes whereas storing the image locally on wear device is not what the app meant for.**
Please launch the phone app first after installation for initiating the connection service.
Compatible with all Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatches!
Please grant all required permissions in the mobile application.
For assistance, bugs and suggestions kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.