Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
A new icon by shackener (http://bit.ly/1kzf3Yk)!
Please rate, comment and contact me BY EMAIL if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature (communication does not work so well with comments) =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
Needs free PC program at usefulapps.net (Windows only)
Please email me with feedback, comments, suggestions, and bug reports.
BTTerm uses the same high-quality terminal engine as Better Terminal Emulator Pro.
On sale for a limited time.
Every year millions of headsets are sold worldwide and they are now becoming more common place with our distracted driving laws. If you pick up a phone or text while driving, you're not only doing something dangerous, but risking a hefty fine.
We're here to advocate the use of the Bluetooth Finder along with Bluetooth headsets to fight the distracted driving epidemic. The cost of a headset is a small price to pay in comparison to the damage and losses distracted driving can create. There are on average 11 teen deaths EVERY DAY (Ins. Institute for Hwy Safety Fatality Facts)
Help us fight distracted driving by using the Bluetooth Finder and you can save a life. Texting while driving is 6X's worse than drunk driving and causes approximately 1.6 million accidents every year (National Safety Council) accounting for 25% of ALL car accidents. Stay focused and connected to the road and get the Bluetooth Finder! Every smartphone should have one.
The Bluetooth Finder can help prevent the loss of your device and to locate them. It comes bundled with features which will help you in tracing your steps back to your device. It also remembers where you parked your vehicle and helps to conserve the life of your battery.
> Bluetooth out-of-range Notifications: via pop-up message/vibration/tone/ LED flash
> Device Search: a tool designed to help search for your Bluetooth device which are connected and in Bluetooth range.
> Disconnection Log: tracks the activity of your disconnected device by storing a GPS coordinate where your device was last connected.
> Scheduler: set the times to turn on/off Bluetooth to conserve battery life.
> Vehicle Locator: uses GPS to store vehicle location/information.
> Other than keeping track of your Bluetooth devices and headsets, be creative in tracking the things that mean the most to you, close to you. By attaching or giving a Bluetooth headset or device to your kids, family member or pet, you can track their whereabouts wherever they may be, whether it’s in a mall, at a family event or even in the home. This is not intended to replace your personal attention for your loved ones, but it is an additional measure for peace of mind.
> Another great use of the Bluetooth Finder is that it also works in the reverse manner. If you have your headset paired but happen to misplace your phone, you can use your headset to find your phone by turning off your headset temporarily, then look and/or listen for the notifications if they are active.
> If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to become a fan on Facebook and share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions/suggestions, please email us.
> Please note: This app does not automatically connect to Bluetooth devices, so devices must always be turned on and connected to work. Keep in mind also that in places such as parking structures your received signal strength may fluctuate.
Thank you for your support!
* Quick access to Bluetooth settings
* Updated design for Android 2.x - 4.x
* Widget sizes and layouts have landscape mode
Bluetooth switch time varies by phone make and model.
Visually matches WiFi Manager - a tool to manage WiFi connections, including a pretty widget. Find it below under "Related" or "Developer info".
Country filter is set to "All countries". If it's not available in your country, please contact Google.
* Requires the ASTRO File Manager version 2.4.1 or higher.
It is a thing of just switching the On / Off the Bluetooth tethering.
*It is a thing of just switching the On / Off the Bluetooth tethering.
In order to end automatically, after switching is characterized by memory consumption is less.
Please use it in place on the home screen or the like.
If Off, Bluetooth will also tethering to On to win, and to On.
emobile GL07S ( Japan )
Bluetooth, Tethering, PAN, tethering
Add the widget to your Home Screen.
This App has 2 Widgets Simple and Advanced Widget with more details and more controls.
- Single tap to open Bluetooth System settings.
- More detailed information on the status.
Send your feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses a Plantronics headset (see supported models below) as the shutter release.
- Run the app
- Walk into the frame
- When everyone's in place, touch the headset's Volume Up button to snap the picture.
* Remote shutter release using your Bluetooth headset
* On-screen controls:
* Shutter feedback - silent, vibrate, click
* Flash - on, off, auto
* Manual shutter button
The app works with these Plantronics headsets ONLY:
* Voyager Pro HD - "PLT_VoyagerPRO" (http://tinyurl.com/cy4yoz7)
* Voyager Pro UC v2 - "Voyager PRO UC v2" (http://tinyurl.com/c95w2kj)
* Voyager Legend - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/cn4ktvc) - see note.
* Voyager Legend CS - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kvmodac) - see note
* Voyager Legend UC - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kblqazq) - see note
Google has fixed the bug in Android 4.2 and 4.2.1 that was preventing this app from working. If your device is running either of these versions, you must update your Android device to at least 4.2.2 in order to use this app.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2.
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
Older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x) work fine.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.