Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Bluetooth Detection lets you set Locale or Tasker conditions based on if you are connected to any Bluetooth device, with the ability to target A2DP (audio devices such as Bluetooth stereo speakers) or Headset (hands-free devices) Bluetooth devices if desired.
If you find a bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
This plug-in does not initiate or modify connections to Bluetooth devices, it only detects when you are connected to a device or not. There are plug-ins by other developers available in the Play Store that do those things, if needed.
Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find the Bluetooth Audio Plug-In by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
If Bluetooth Detection does not detect connected BT devices upon reboot, you may have to disconnect and reconnect - sometimes, upon rebooting, BT devices connect before Tasker or Locale start up, thus preventing detection.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
# Bluetooth devices must be paired to be seen by this app. Pair the devices using Android network settings before using this app for Bluetooth.
# Automatically remember last used media volume to restore when device connects.
# Corrects music stream (A2DP) volume when connected to Bluetooth device and restores it on disconnect.
# Location for each device is also stored separately.
# Reads text messages (SMS & GTalk) while device is connected.
# Captures car location automatically when device disconnects. Automatic car locator.
# Automatically launch app, playlist, Pandora station, or shortcut when Bluetooth connects.
# Automatically connect to a Bluetooth device when first device connects. Can also automatically enable Bluetooth to do this. This fixes the problem some car stereos have where A2DP media streaming does not automatically connect. Note: Will not initiate first device connection.
# Automatically disable WIFI when device connects.
# Automatically enable GPS when device connects (pre-ICS only).
# Silence notifications while connected.
# Also supports Audio Jack connections, Car Dock, Power Connection, and Home Dock as a virtual device.
# Each device can be independently configured.
# Contains widget for finding where you parked your car.
# Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect and resets on Bluetooth disconnect.
# Automatically captures location information on disconnect so you can find where you left your car.
# Location can also be triggered when exiting car mode.
# Includes location widget to find your car.
# Can configure to also respond to home dock and audio jack as well.
# Each device is individually configured. Fixes A2DP WIFI stutter with optional auto-WIFI disable on Bluetooth connect.
# Auto launch app, playlist, Pandora Radio station, or shortcut on connect. Auto connect another A2DP Bluetooth device after first device connects.
# Read out text messages when connected to a device in the list using audio stream and Text To Speech services (see manual for details).
***Android 4+ including KitKat support available***
The Bluetooth Finder can help prevent the loss of your device and to locate them. It comes bundled with features which will help you in tracing your steps back to your device. It also remembers where you parked your vehicle and helps to conserve the life of your battery.
> Bluetooth out-of-range Notifications: via pop-up message/vibration/tone/ LED flash
> Device Search: a tool designed to help search for your Bluetooth device which are connected and in Bluetooth range.
> Disconnection Log: tracks the activity of your disconnected device by storing a GPS coordinate where your device was last connected.
> Scheduler: set the times to turn on/off Bluetooth to conserve battery life.
> Vehicle Locator: uses GPS to store vehicle location/information.
> Other than keeping track of your Bluetooth devices and headsets, be creative in tracking the things that mean the most to you, close to you. By attaching or giving a Bluetooth headset or device to your kids, family member or pet, you can track their whereabouts wherever they may be, whether it’s in a mall, at a family event or even in the home. This is not intended to replace your personal attention for your loved ones, but it is an additional measure for peace of mind.
> Another great use of the Bluetooth Finder is that it also works in the reverse manner. If you have your headset paired but happen to misplace your phone, you can use your headset to find your phone by turning off your headset temporarily, then look and/or listen for the notifications if they are active.
> If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to become a fan on Facebook and share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions/suggestions, please email us.
> Please note: This app does not automatically connect to Bluetooth devices, so devices must always be turned on and connected to work. Keep in mind also that in places such as parking structures your received signal strength may fluctuate.
SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a Bluetooth GPS receiver using the Android GPS and Bluetooth systems.
It creates a Bluetooth serial port and then sends GPS NMEA data to any compatible Bluetooth-enabled or network enabled device: this could be a laptop or desktop computer, or even another phone!
See http://solidsync.com/bluetoothgps for more details and to review the help guide.
Using SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS you can connect another Bluetooth-enabled or network-enabled device (for example, a desktop or notebook computer or even another cellular phone) to your Android device and use your Android device as a location data source.
- See the current location information in a simple display.
- Make GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a Bluetooth serial connection.
- Make the GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a TCP/IP network connection, and manage connected clients.
- Configurable update intervals.
- Run the service in the background
- Control which NMEA messages get transmitted.
- Replay trips saved with SolidSync Trip Tracker.
- Tested with applications including ESRI's ArcGIS, Wireless InSSIDer, Google Earth, and others.
# Minor bug fixes
# User interface upgrades to better support trip replay functionality
# Documentation upgrades
Needs free PC program at usefulapps.net (Windows only)
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
- Small footprint, High Performance !
- Help you conserve Battery Life !
- Sleeps with your phone to save battery !
- Show battery charge on Notification Bar and/or by Widget !
From the main page of the application, you can select to activate/de-activate the Battery Notification which allows you to control your battery charge from every screen.
To activate the Battery Widget:
- Long click on your Home Screen, choose Widget and select "URSafe Battery" widget.
It will give you the exact status of the Battery Charge remaining or charging.
- If you click over it, you will go to the page of Battery Status of Android.
* Portuguese (Brazilian)
In case you like it and wants to support us to continue making good applications for you, consider buying the paid version.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
Up to 3 days without charging your phone.
It can also manage the CPU to save more battery (phone Roote required for this function only).
A battery indicator can also be displayed in the notification bar.
The default options are optimal for most people.
However, you can manage all the details options to suit your needs
Ulitmate Battery Saver provides the following functions:
-management for 3G.
-Sync your email, facebook, twitter ..
-battery indicator (load, temperature ..).
Don't hesitate to contact me.
If you like it, don't hesitate to put some stars in market please, it will encourage me ;)
Tags: CPU Saver Power Battery saver SGS SGSII SGS2 SGS3 Galaxy S headset Siyah Galaxy S3 Power Battery Saver Beats
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
Please rate, comment and contact me if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooht headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
Please email me with feedback, comments, suggestions, and bug reports.
BTTerm uses the same high-quality terminal engine as Better Terminal Emulator Pro.
On sale for a limited time.
More from developer
This app uses a Plantronics headset (see supported models below) as the shutter release.
- Run the app
- Walk into the frame
- When everyone's in place, touch the headset's Volume Up button to snap the picture.
* Remote shutter release using your Bluetooth headset
* On-screen controls:
* Shutter feedback - silent, vibrate, click
* Flash - on, off, auto
* Manual shutter button
The app works with these Plantronics headsets ONLY:
* Voyager Pro HD - "PLT_VoyagerPRO" (http://tinyurl.com/cy4yoz7)
* Voyager Pro UC v2 - "Voyager PRO UC v2" (http://tinyurl.com/c95w2kj)
* Voyager Legend - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/cn4ktvc) - see note.
* Voyager Legend CS - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kvmodac) - see note
* Voyager Legend UC - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kblqazq) - see note
Google has fixed the bug in Android 4.2 and 4.2.1 that was preventing this app from working. If your device is running either of these versions, you must update your Android device to at least 4.2.2 in order to use this app.
We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Remote Control Camera Shutter.
Older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x) work fine.
The Voyager Legend, Legend CS, and Legend UC headsets seem to have a bug that prevents them from working correctly with this app on Nexus 7 tablets, and perhaps others. We're working with Plantronics to resolve this.
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.