1. Steady shot: Taking picture by clicking your Media Button on your headphone.
2. Bluetooth headset as Wireless Remote Shutter.
3. Press Media button next/previous volume up and down for focus action.
4. Take photo from different angles.
5. And it's silent with Different vibrations as feedback.
Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
→ Photo and video mode
→ Photo sharing options
→ One touch operation
→ Work with or without the remote control
Camera Remote Control
→ Simple one button operation
→ Press once to take picture or start/stop video recording
→ Press and hold for 1 second to toggle between photo and video mode
→ Quick press three times to toggle between front and rear camera
→ Press and hold to disconnect remote
Minimum Android and device requirements
→ Android 4.3
→ Bluetooth 4.0
(1) Make internet-sharing (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) enable of your Android phone, and connect an Android device there.
(2) Launch this App both on Android devices.
(3) You can take a photo by tapping a button on this app of the opposite side, and vice versa.
This app supports a wide variety of Nikon and Sony DSLRs. However, please ensure that the JPEG or RAW file you loaded into this app is an unedited output from the camera.
Special thanks to Drew Noakes for creating an excellent Java library Metadata Extractor.
The information provided by DynAPPmics (“the app developer”) on the Shutter Count application (“the app”), including but not limited to any Shutter Count information extracted from the metadata of an image file, is for general information only. Whilst the app developer endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances. The app developer accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of such information.
DynAPPmics is a Hong Kong-based mobile application development group founded in 2012. We aim at offering users apps with innovative ideas and fresh user experience.
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Series over Android 4.3 version.
Capture every moment as it happens!
Smart Shutter app operates with our Bluetooth Smart Device which has been designed by using the latest technology of Bluetooth v4.0.
Remote camera shutter click for your Smart Phone.
Capture every monent as it happens and snap a blur-free shots.
Perfect self shot or group shot without any restriction.
Easy to use and simple to carry.
Longer than 5 years battery life.
Use a friend's mobile phone, a tablet, PC, or any other web connected device. Just send a link to the second device - that's it! You'll then have a remote shutter to take the perfect photo, from any distance.
Forget WIFI or Bluetooth
No need to install the app on both devices
No running after setting a timer
No complex interface
Remote Shoot solves all of these problems.
On a romantic date.
Traveling with family or friends.
Whenever, wherever. Take a picture remotely with Remote Shoot.
Requires 2 devices with bluetooth support and at least 1 device supports Sensor Camera v2.1.4 and above.
-Delay Timer up to 5 sec.
-Image Preview on Focus
-Actual captured photo is displayed after Shutter click.
-Supports "Sensor Camera" and "Sensor Camera Pro"
1. Install "Sensor Camera" or "Sensor Camera Pro" on your camera phone.
2. Install "Remote for SensorCamera" on your second phone or tablet.
3. Enable bluetooth on both apps.
4. Pair and connect.
5. Remote is now ready.
Rate and give your feedback if you found this app useful.
Ask for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regain control over your storage space!
With Shutter, take millions of photos and videos without using any space on your device. The photo is deleted from your device as soon as it is uploaded to the cloud.
Shutter believes life is better when unlimited. Share thousands of photos and videos all at once by email, privately or on social networks.
- Take and store unlimited photos and videos of any length directly in the cloud. Never worry again about your phone’s storage.
- Share hundreds of photos and videos privately or on social networks all at once, knowing you can still revoke access at anytime.
- Download any media for offline viewing.
- Back up all your Android images and videos securely.
- Watch your videos on your TV with Chromecast.
All Shutter content is securely stored on StreamNation’s private cloud (and on the Amazon cloud) to ensure complete redundancy and constant availability. All photos and videos can be retrieved at any time and downloaded in their original format.
Shutter is a companion app to the service StreamNation.
Talk to us at email@example.com
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Device 1 to act as remote control to take photo from Device 2
- Device 1 can take Selfie / Wefie
- Access front camera only
- Access taken photos via Photo Gallery
- Connection via Bluetooth only
- FREE, of course!
- 2 devices must be installed with the same app in order to control each other's camera shutter
- Show camera preview on your Smart Watch 2
- Taking picture any time even if your phone's screen is off or locked.
- Works stable
- Allow you to change setting on Watch.
-- Silent mode(shutter sound turn on and off)
-- Switch FRONT camera and REAR camera
-- Switch camera resolution
-- Self timer mode (3sec/10sec timer available)
- Do not disturb your phone's screen while phone's screen is on.
All features will work fine even if your phone's screen is off !
This app is Camera Smart Plugin app and only for Sony's SmartWatch 2.
Picture will be saved in phone's default 'Pictures' folder.
(please note 'Pictures' foder is inside internal storage.Not in the SDCard)
*Smartphone and SmartWatch 2 must be paired before you use it.
To Xperia users
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(How to set:Setting>Power management>STAMINA mode)
Please read EULA(http://watea.net/rshot_eula.html) carefully and agree it before you purchase app.
If you have a question,plsease feel free to contact our email address in English.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.