Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
Communication takes place directly between two devices equipped with this software, communication doesn't result in any charges, but distance is limited.
To extend range, improve image quality and smoothness use Mobile WIFI Bridge, communication don't require access to WIfi network
Systems equipped with Java software can control camera on mobile device using Remote Camera Java app, http://programy.jastrzab.com/remote_camera/
How to use it ?
1. instal app on both devices
2. on first device turn on Server
3. on second device, find device with name or address that matches to first device name or address and tap on it to establish connection
4. if connected, you can make pictures or just see what first device is seeing but on second device
Remember about !
● To communicate using Bluetooth mode, device must be equipped with Bluetooth
● To communicate using Wifi mode, device must be equipped with WIFI
● Pictures are always saved on server device
● Device acting as server can consume large amount of power so without access to power source working time may be limited
● Electromagnetic interference, obstacles and distance can cause communication problems even connection break
● Preview smoothness depends on device and connection performance
● Devices must be within the communication range or in the same network for WIFI connection
● Bluetooth adapter must be enabled and devices must be paired for Bluetooth connection
● On devices with android older than 3.0, device acting as server can only transmit preview, cannot take pictures
● To activate autofocus press shutter longer and release to take picture, short press will take picture immediately without autofocus
● To unpin floating preview window, double-tap
Have problem ?
● If server device is not on the clients list you probably will need to pair devices for Bluetooth connection or be within the same network for Wifi connection
● If for some reason in WIfi mode, server isn't visible on clients list, need to enter address manually by clicking on Connect item
● If preview is stopped try to reconnect, if connection will be unsuccessful then restart server
How to use Mobile WIFI Bridge ?
● Change connection type to Wifi
● On first device which will be send preview enable server with option "Create access point" checked, wait until access point and server turns on
● On second device which will receive preview click Connect check "Connect with access point" enter address and press OK, wait until connected
How Wifi discovering works ?
● Discovering is active only if user is present, this means when app is visible, screen is on and device is unlocked and if active connection mode is WIFI
● Only if app is acting as server will broadcast address
● If server is disabled app is listening for incoming broadcast from other device but without broadcasting
● Discovering mode works only for devices in the same network segment in other words in the same subnet
→ Photo and video mode
→ Photo sharing options
→ One touch operation
→ Work with or without the remote control
Camera Remote Control
→ Simple one button operation
→ Press once to take picture or start/stop video recording
→ Press and hold for 1 second to toggle between photo and video mode
→ Quick press three times to toggle between front and rear camera
→ Press and hold to disconnect remote
Minimum Android and device requirements
→ Android 4.3
→ Bluetooth 4.0
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Series over Android 4.3 version.
Capture every moment as it happens!
Smart Shutter app operates with our Bluetooth Smart Device which has been designed by using the latest technology of Bluetooth v4.0.
Remote camera shutter click for your Smart Phone.
Capture every monent as it happens and snap a blur-free shots.
Perfect self shot or group shot without any restriction.
Easy to use and simple to carry.
Longer than 5 years battery life.
New Version App Information:
Pro version camera remote app would not be updated, instead, download regular version app and unlock the app by using UNLOCK CODE which could be acquired with Pro version app.
New users may need to download regular version camera remote and use UPGRADE APP (Premium, Ad-Free) option inside app.
NEW: Multiple Camera Control from same remote mode
For more info visit following help link:
1. Bluetooth Mode, WiFi Mode, and Web Control Mode
2. Remote Camera Control from another Android, Notebook, or Desktop PC, and from Web Browsers.
3. Remote Viewfinder (realtime)
4. Record preview frames and play instantly.
5. Take remote photo, list, and dwonload images.
6. Remote video recording. (Multiple video size support)
7. Change remote camera settings.
8. Front and rear camera change from both remote and camera modes.
9. Change preview frame rates.
10. Status sound on/off.
11. File Explorer
12. Record Player
NEW: Galaxy Camera Support.
NEW: Video Recording.
For more information please visit following link.
Web Controller: control camera from web browsers.
Paid Version must use following web controller.
Camera Remote Help:
Camera Remote PC Help:
Camera Remote PC Application Download Link:
For this version 6, Android Camera Remote version must be Free (2.1.1) and Pro (1.1.1) and above versions to work properly.
Android Camera also could be controlled by using Camera Remote PC desktop application.
For more information please check help section, or visit above links.
With WiFi mode, the remote android camera would be controlled from far distance than Bluetooth mode.
With Bluetooth mode, it is very useful if there is no network connection available.
(Note: Application is based on the Bluetooth Chat android sample application.)
본 어플은 블루투스 4.0을 지원하기 때문에 스마트폰의 운영체제인 안드로이드 버전이 4.4이상인
경우에만 사용이 가능 합니다.
제조사의 모델에 따라서 일부 모델의 경우 본 어플이 지원하지 않습니다.
사용가능한 단말기는 삼성단말기의 경우 갤럭시 S3, S4, S5, 갤노트3, 4만 지원 합니다.
LG단말기인 경우에는 G2, G3 bit 에서만 지원합니다.
그 밖에 Nexus 단말기 등에서 사용이 가능 합니다
Available android version : 4.4
Available android devices :
SAMSUNG - galaxyS3,S4,S5, galaxy NOTE 3,4
LG - G2,G3
Use a friend's mobile phone, a tablet, PC, or any other web connected device. Just send a link to the second device - that's it! You'll then have a remote shutter to take the perfect photo, from any distance.
Forget WIFI or Bluetooth
No need to install the app on both devices
No running after setting a timer
No complex interface
Remote Shoot solves all of these problems.
On a romantic date.
Traveling with family or friends.
Whenever, wherever. Take a picture remotely with Remote Shoot.
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
1. Run the app.
( 앱 실행 )
2. Click the button on the top right Bluetooth permission request.
( 우측 상단의 Bluetooth 권한 요청 버튼 클릭 )
3. Click "Connect" button to connect with other devices.
( "Connect" 버튼 클릭으로 다른 기기와 연결 )
4. Select a remote controller or a camera.
( 리모트 컨트롤러 또는 카메라 선택 )
5. Using the remote camera.
( 원격 카메라 사용 )
1. 5 seconds timer
2. Flash on/off when the rear camera
3. Switch FRONT/BACK
6. Taking Pictures
7. Continuous Shooting
Searches related to Bluetooth, Camera, Remote Control, Remote Shutter,
블루투스, 카메라, 블루투스 카메라, 원격 카메라, Etc.
Release Date : 2015.03.29
Release Country : Republic of Korea.
1st Update : 2015.04.07 Picture size and orientation changes.
This app supports a wide variety of Nikon and Sony DSLRs. However, please ensure that the JPEG or RAW file you loaded into this app is an unedited output from the camera.
Special thanks to Drew Noakes for creating an excellent Java library Metadata Extractor.
The information provided by DynAPPmics (“the app developer”) on the Shutter Count application (“the app”), including but not limited to any Shutter Count information extracted from the metadata of an image file, is for general information only. Whilst the app developer endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances. The app developer accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of such information.
DynAPPmics is a Hong Kong-based mobile application development group founded in 2012. We aim at offering users apps with innovative ideas and fresh user experience.
to replace Sony RM-VPR1
PLEASE CHECK FIRST PREREQUISITES MENTIONED ON WEBSITE !
Please do not rate the app, if your Android device does not have full USB-host ability.
- Tethering A58/A99 (an OTG adapter must be connected to the android device)
- Contactfree shots
- Contactfree BULB
- Preview of taken pictures
- Display of camera parameters
Please check the Pro-Version RCCDroidPro with the additional features:
- Change of camera parameters
- Focus Trap
- Sound triggered shutter release
- Write GPS into JPG Files
- Wireless shutter via Bluetooth client
- Extended HDR up until 13 shots +-4EV
- Start of Video
- Options for Star Trail via Bulb Intervalometer
Leonard Fibonacci discovered that if you have a sequence of numbers beginning with 1,1, where the next number in line is the sum of the previous two, then the sequence will progress towards a more and more exact representation of the golden ratio. The fibonacci sequence is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, etc.
Oddly enough nature tends to organize growth and limbs according to this sequence. For example the ratio between the length of limbs of your fingers is the golden ratio. The ratio between the length of your nose and the distance from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the nose is the golden ratio. The spiral growth of crustaceans follows the golden spiral. The divine proportions are an in-built (or in-grained) aesthetic parameter we judge beauty by.
This camera focuses on composition and not on playing around with settings like ISO, White balance, Exposure, Saturation, etc... settings like this should be done automatically so that all you need to do is to compose and take the shot.
★What makes a camera great is the person behind it.★
This is the paid free version. No ads and does not access internet which improves battery and performance.
-Golden spiral (stretched)
-Symmetric Face Geometry
-Rule of thirds
-Time Lapse (Intervalometer)
-Sound level shutter trigger
-Light level shutter trigger
-Angle shutter trigger
-Off screen shooting (Candid mode)
-Vibration feedback (for Candid mode)
-Volume button shutter
-Silent shutter (Some devices have a locked shutter sound and cannot be turned off)
-Fast start up
-Full image resolution (standard 4:3 to maximize megapixel)
-Jpeg compression control
-Sensor sensitivity control
-User definable image output directory
-(New) Use the headset's previous and forward media button as focus and shutter release.
-(New Feature) Now supports a Bluetooth Remote app (Remote for SensorCamera).
PRO EXCLUSIVE FEATURE
-Manual ISO control
-Manual Exposure control
-More features soon.
To view photography tips go to the Facebook page on Options menu.
More features coming soon...
I'm trying to support most phones and tablets but I cannot guarantee full functionality. Please send feedback for improvements. Also please give your rating for this app.
Banner is an image of Mayon volcano in Legazpi city Philippines. All pictures used are owned by the publisher.
Requires 2 devices with bluetooth support and at least 1 device supports Sensor Camera v2.1.4 and above.
-Delay Timer up to 5 sec.
-Image Preview on Focus
-Actual captured photo is displayed after Shutter click.
-Supports "Sensor Camera" and "Sensor Camera Pro"
1. Install "Sensor Camera" or "Sensor Camera Pro" on your camera phone.
2. Install "Remote for SensorCamera" on your second phone or tablet.
3. Enable bluetooth on both apps.
4. Pair and connect.
5. Remote is now ready.
Rate and give your feedback if you found this app useful.
Ask for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.