"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
Wi-Fi support is also present, if your camera supports Wi-Fi or you are using a go-between like the MR3040 - see further details on the DSLR Controller website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on how to setup the Wi-Fi connection.
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE THIS IS NOT MY OR THE SOFTWARES FAULT - YOUR PHONE IS MISSING NEEDED SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE ! ***
Remote releasing is using a remote control to activate the shutter of the camera. This is to prevent shaking the camera, and is often used with bulb shots and/or tripods.
This app is the little (free) brother of DSLR Controller; see http://dslrcontroller.com/ and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.dslrcontroller
Remote Release also has a discussion thread on XDA-Developers.com:
---- Features ----
- Activate the camera's shutter button from your phone over USB, just like using a remote release cable
- Enable/Disable Auto-Focus *
- Support for bulb shots (hold shutter button) *
- Support for continuous shooting (hold shutter button) *
* Depends on camera model. Requires a DryOS based camera. See DSLR Controller's device compatibility page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php )
---- Requirements ----
- An Android device with an ARMv7-A or newer CPU architecture (virtually all 1ghz+ devices)
- Supported Canon EOS DSLR
When connecting over USB:
- Not rooted: Android 3.1 or higher with USB host kernel+API support **
- Rooted: Android 2.3.1 or higher with USB host kernel support **
- The correct USB adapter, if applicable
** USB host kernel support can usually be determined by connecting a USB stick to your device, and seeing if the device recognizes it.
---- Devices ----
Please see DSLR Controller's supported devices page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php ) for device compatibility information.
----- Usage -----
-- Getting started --
- Install the application.
- Connect your camera to the phone/tablet, and turn it on. Half-press the shutter button if it was already on.
- If a popup comes up that offers to open Remote Release, press it, and move on to "Operation" below.
- If a popup does not come up, manually start Remote Release. A Superuser popup should appear, click allow. If this took more than a few seconds, Remote Release will complain it cannot find a camera, regardless if you have one connected or not. Exit the app, half-press the shutter button on the camera, then restart the app.
- If a popup appears that tells you your device is not compatible, this is the end of the line for you.
-- Operation --
After you have connected your camera and started the app, the app will show you the following:
- Camera model
- Current shutter setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current aperture setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current ISO setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current drive mode setting
Below that you will see three buttons:
- Auto-Focus button
- Shutter button
- Button to open DSLR Controller in the Market
If your lens is set to Auto-Focus and you are using a DryOS based camera, you can use the Auto-Focus button to select if focusing is triggered by pressing the shutter button. By default it is, but it is not always desired. If your lens is set to Manual-Focus, this setting has no effect.
Pressing the shutter button will take a picture on your camera. If the camera is set to bulb mode or to continuous shooting, press-and-hold the shutter button - the bulb/continuous capture will stop once you remove your finger from the screen.
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Communication takes place directly between two devices equipped with this software, communication doesn't result in any charges, but distance is limited.
To extend range, improve image quality and smoothness use Mobile WIFI Bridge, communication don't require access to WIfi network
Systems equipped with Java software can control camera on mobile device using Remote Camera Java app, http://programy.jastrzab.com/remote_camera/
How to use it ?
1. instal app on both devices
2. on first device turn on Server
3. on second device, find device with name or address that matches to first device name or address and tap on it to establish connection
4. if connected, you can make pictures or just see what first device is seeing but on second device
Remember about !
● To communicate using Bluetooth mode, device must be equipped with Bluetooth
● To communicate using Wifi mode, device must be equipped with WIFI
● Pictures are always saved on server device
● Device acting as server can consume large amount of power so without access to power source working time may be limited
● Electromagnetic interference, obstacles and distance can cause communication problems even connection break
● Preview smoothness depends on device and connection performance
● Devices must be within the communication range or in the same network for WIFI connection
● Bluetooth adapter must be enabled and devices must be paired for Bluetooth connection
● On devices with android older than 3.0, device acting as server can only transmit preview, cannot take pictures
● To activate autofocus press shutter longer and release to take picture, short press will take picture immediately without autofocus
● To unpin floating preview window, double-tap
Have problem ?
● If server device is not on the clients list you probably will need to pair devices for Bluetooth connection or be within the same network for Wifi connection
● If for some reason in WIfi mode, server isn't visible on clients list, need to enter address manually by clicking on Connect item
● If preview is stopped try to reconnect, if connection will be unsuccessful then restart server
How to use Mobile WIFI Bridge ?
● Change connection type to Wifi
● On first device which will be send preview enable server with option "Create access point" checked, wait until access point and server turns on
● On second device which will receive preview click Connect check "Connect with access point" enter address and press OK, wait until connected
How Wifi discovering works ?
● Discovering is active only if user is present, this means when app is visible, screen is on and device is unlocked and if active connection mode is WIFI
● Only if app is acting as server will broadcast address
● If server is disabled app is listening for incoming broadcast from other device but without broadcasting
● Discovering mode works only for devices in the same network segment in other words in the same subnet
New Version App Information:
Pro version camera remote app would not be updated, instead, download regular version app and unlock the app by using UNLOCK CODE which could be acquired with Pro version app.
New users may need to download regular version camera remote and use UPGRADE APP (Premium, Ad-Free) option inside app.
NEW: Multiple Camera Control from same remote mode
For more info visit following help link:
1. Bluetooth Mode, WiFi Mode, and Web Control Mode
2. Remote Camera Control from another Android, Notebook, or Desktop PC, and from Web Browsers.
3. Remote Viewfinder (realtime)
4. Record preview frames and play instantly.
5. Take remote photo, list, and dwonload images.
6. Remote video recording. (Multiple video size support)
7. Change remote camera settings.
8. Front and rear camera change from both remote and camera modes.
9. Change preview frame rates.
10. Status sound on/off.
11. File Explorer
12. Record Player
NEW: Galaxy Camera Support.
NEW: Video Recording.
For more information please visit following link.
Web Controller: control camera from web browsers.
Paid Version must use following web controller.
Camera Remote Help:
Camera Remote PC Help:
Camera Remote PC Application Download Link:
For this version 6, Android Camera Remote version must be Free (2.1.1) and Pro (1.1.1) and above versions to work properly.
Android Camera also could be controlled by using Camera Remote PC desktop application.
For more information please check help section, or visit above links.
With WiFi mode, the remote android camera would be controlled from far distance than Bluetooth mode.
With Bluetooth mode, it is very useful if there is no network connection available.
(Note: Application is based on the Bluetooth Chat android sample application.)
Regain control over your storage space!
With Shutter, take millions of photos and videos without using any space on your device. The photo is deleted from your device as soon as it is uploaded to the cloud.
Shutter believes life is better when unlimited. Share thousands of photos and videos all at once by email, privately or on social networks.
- Take and store unlimited photos and videos of any length directly in the cloud. Never worry again about your phone’s storage.
- Share hundreds of photos and videos privately or on social networks all at once, knowing you can still revoke access at anytime.
- Download any media for offline viewing.
- Back up all your Android images and videos securely.
- Watch your videos on your TV with Chromecast.
All Shutter content is securely stored on StreamNation’s private cloud (and on the Amazon cloud) to ensure complete redundancy and constant availability. All photos and videos can be retrieved at any time and downloaded in their original format.
Shutter is a companion app to the service StreamNation.
Talk to us at email@example.com
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Series over Android 4.3 version.
Capture every moment as it happens!
Smart Shutter app operates with our Bluetooth Smart Device which has been designed by using the latest technology of Bluetooth v4.0.
Remote camera shutter click for your Smart Phone.
Capture every monent as it happens and snap a blur-free shots.
Perfect self shot or group shot without any restriction.
Easy to use and simple to carry.
Longer than 5 years battery life.
Leonard Fibonacci discovered that if you have a sequence of numbers beginning with 1,1, where the next number in line is the sum of the previous two, then the sequence will progress towards a more and more exact representation of the golden ratio. The fibonacci sequence is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, etc.
Oddly enough nature tends to organize growth and limbs according to this sequence. For example the ratio between the length of limbs of your fingers is the golden ratio. The ratio between the length of your nose and the distance from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the nose is the golden ratio. The spiral growth of crustaceans follows the golden spiral. The divine proportions are an in-built (or in-grained) aesthetic parameter we judge beauty by.
This camera focuses on composition and not on playing around with settings like ISO, White balance, Exposure, Saturation, etc... settings like this should be done automatically so that all you need to do is to compose and take the shot.
★What makes a camera great is the person behind it.★
This is the paid free version. No ads and does not access internet which improves battery and performance.
-Golden spiral (stretched)
-Symmetric Face Geometry
-Rule of thirds
-Time Lapse (Intervalometer)
-Sound level shutter trigger
-Light level shutter trigger
-Angle shutter trigger
-Off screen shooting (Candid mode)
-Vibration feedback (for Candid mode)
-Volume button shutter
-Silent shutter (Some devices have a locked shutter sound and cannot be turned off)
-Fast start up
-Full image resolution (standard 4:3 to maximize megapixel)
-Jpeg compression control
-Sensor sensitivity control
-User definable image output directory
-(New) Use the headset's previous and forward media button as focus and shutter release.
-(New Feature) Now supports a Bluetooth Remote app (Remote for SensorCamera).
PRO EXCLUSIVE FEATURE
-Manual ISO control
-Manual Exposure control
-More features soon.
To view photography tips go to the Facebook page on Options menu.
More features coming soon...
I'm trying to support most phones and tablets but I cannot guarantee full functionality. Please send feedback for improvements. Also please give your rating for this app.
Banner is an image of Mayon volcano in Legazpi city Philippines. All pictures used are owned by the publisher.
1, taking pictures;
2, front and rear lens amplification, narrow focus;
3, video footage;
4, before and after conversion lens;
Note: the people in the modern life, especially the young women friends, likes to take, if you want to take a perfect oneself, you need to have it.
Use the following methods to shoot photo：
1. Turn on or turn off your Bluetooth Headset. (BT Camera will shoot automatically when bluetooth connected or disconnected with your Bluetooth Headset.)
2. Inset your Wired Headset, click Volume Up or Volume Down button to shoot.
3. Press Volume Up or Volume Down button of your phone to shoot.
4. Press the shoot icon on the screen of BT Camera application.
BT Camera supports all kinds of Bluetooth Headsets as the remote controller to take a photo! (Note: Bluetooth Headsets need to pair with your phone before use, and remember to turn on Bluetooth function on your phone.) It also supports all kinds of Wired Headsets to take a photo.
p.s. It takes a while to pair between Bluetooth Headsets and your phone, when Bluetooth Headsets turn on. Thus it also take a while to take picture. But it should take a photo immediately if the Bluetooth Headsets turn off. (You can distinguish if bluetooth is connected or disconnected to your Bluetooth Headsets via the appeared icon in the center of screen. And it is better to choose disconnect to trigger camera shoot.
→ Photo and video mode
→ Photo sharing options
→ One touch operation
→ Work with or without the remote control
Camera Remote Control
→ Simple one button operation
→ Press once to take picture or start/stop video recording
→ Press and hold for 1 second to toggle between photo and video mode
→ Quick press three times to toggle between front and rear camera
→ Press and hold to disconnect remote
Minimum Android and device requirements
→ Android 4.3
→ Bluetooth 4.0
Your mouth and hand become a shutter with G-Selfie~
You can take selfies by slight mouth gesture or hand waving gesture.
Don't worry about the complicate remote shutter setting procedure, losing or carrying it. Take
great selfies with G-Selfie!
I. How to use
1. Using the front camera
1) Choose the mouth/hand mode on the left bottom corner.
2) Open and close your mouth quickly or wave your hand left and right when the box around your face
turns green. The green box around your face means G-Selfie is ready to take photos.
2. Using the rear camera
1) Choose the rear camera by toggling the front/rear camera button on the top left corner.
2) Adjust your position according to the voice guide.
3) Take selfies by quickly opening and closing your mouth or waving your hand.
II. Additional functions
G-Selfie also offers the following functions. Slide down menu bar in the top center.
1. 20 second animated GIF creator
2. Continuous shooting upto 30 photos
- G-Selfie runs on Android.
- A few models of Android smartphones are not compatible with G-Selfie.
- The patent for gesture recognition technology of G-selfie is pending.
Supported monopods: kjstar, selftimer, wii, yanteng and many others.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.