There are thousands of websites and eBooks that tell you can earn thousands of dollars a day by working online, if you will only buy their eBooks with the magic formula for just 49.99 dollars or so! How much of this is true? There are a lot of scams which spout some lame gibberish once they have relieved you of some hard earned money. Those who fall for such tricks only have themselves to blame. There no shortcuts to riches online. It’s just like real life, where you work hard and sensibly and earn your daily bread.
Just as in real life, you have to use the skills that you have and also keep acquiring new ones. Just as in a real-time job, you have to work a certain number of hours a day to earn your online living. And just as in real life, only those workers who study their job well, steer clear of fraudsters and work hard and skillfully will do well and earn a sizeable income online.
The next chapters will take a hard look at the various ways you can earn money online for every hour of work that you put in. There are millions of people all over the world who are already working on these online jobs from the comfort of their homes. You can be your own boss, decide how many hours you want to work and get paid through international systems like PayPal or even by check in your own local currency.
Remember, today’s world is a socially networked world. The Net has put a lot of knowledge at your fingertips. Even if you feel you don’t have formal degrees and training, if you have the will, you can learn fast. You can use your grasp of English, your ability to use the Internet and your social circle of friends to develop your skills. And then you can quickly start earning on at least some of the areas discussed ahead.
Featured Bookyards Cultural & Social Studies eBooks Categories:
1. Crime ebooks
2. Culture ebooks
3. Humanities ebooks
4. Men ebooks
5. Sociology ebooks
6. Women ebooks
Our goal is to be «The Library To The World», a web portal in which books, education materials, information, and content will be free to anyone who has an internet connection.
Bookyards has a total of 17042 books, 41784 external web links, 4198 news & blogs links, 384 videos, 32963 Ebook links and access to hundreds of online libraries (800,000 eBooks) for your online pleasure. We hope you enjoy it!
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Inside the sales letter for every product you spend money on, there is a hidden concept the seller of that product is using to make money and it's something that you can easily copy and profit from yourself.
Once you understand the simple "Cash Secret" revealed in this FREE 47-page report, you will know exactly how to go out and get your hands on cash whenever you want or need it starting from scratch.
Some of the things you'll discover in this report...
How to instantly spot moneymaking opportunities many of your competitors ignore. You're probably throwing away up to $1,000 a month or more right now without even realizing it. Do you like missing out on free money?
The big secret behind all of the products produced by the gurus. Believe it or not but your biggest competitors *aka* the gurus routinely use "The Money Secret" to get your money. And the thing is, they really aren't doing anything you can't do.
How to make money from the "junk email" you probably delete everyday. Most of the people I've talked to about "The Money Secret" didn't realize that they were throwing money away every time they checked and deleted their email. Are you making the same mistake?
The simple truth that will always make you money whenever you want or need it. Every person who runs across your site has a secret desire. If you know what it is, all you have to do is tell them how much money to give you and they'll do it.
The best kept success secret. You rarely see this idea discussed anywhere mainly because the people who use it don't want to let on how effective it is and it's so simple anyone can do it. Plus, you don't need any money to start making money with it.
The basic truth about success. Without an understanding of this basic idea, you'll probably never get to where you want to be. Most people never talk about this yet it's something you absolutely need to hear to be more successful.
Made for you who wish to learn more about the word of the Lord !
Now you can do a prayer request.
With an intuitive interface and easy to read even on devices with small screens and the ability to zoom using the pincer movement. The best Bible Glossary ever.
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- Places in Bible
- New Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Share mode
- All Biblical Places
- Complete Dictionary A - Z
- All Biblical names and their meanings
- Bible Plan
- Biblical themes for different situations
- Link to Audio Bible MP3
- reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
- Very fast and simple to use.
- Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
NO NEED INTERNET !
Why study the Bible?
One reason to study the Bible is for cultural literacy purposes. E.D. Hirsch writes, "To be culturally literate is to possess the basic information needed to thrive in the modern world."
Simply put, the Bible contains a wealth of cultural literacy. References to the Bible are found not only found in religion, but also art, music, philosophy, literature, law and more. Knowing what the Bible says is an important part of everyone's k-base.
Many popular phrases and figures of speech also find their origin in the Bible including being a Good Samaritan, the folly of letting the blind lead the blind, going the extra mile, ethical maxims such as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," manna from heaven, etc. Hirsch considers the Bible so important to cultural literacy that it appears first in his Dictionary of Cultural Literacy.
Another reason to study the Bible is to learn what it has to say firsthand. Whether one is a supporter or critic of the Bible, or perhaps just neutral or uninterested in the topic, history has demonstrated that the Bible cannot be ignored. Considering that the Bible is important to three major world religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam – it is worthy of study.
In addition, the recent rise of hostile criticism towards the Bible itself and religion in general also makes it worthy of study. Sometimes the critics do not always quote the Bible correctly or in context. Knowing what it says firsthand and having some knowledge of the context is helpful in understanding not only current events, but key ideas the Bible addresses such as the nature and existence of God, the human condition, the biblical pattern of redemption and salvation and ethics.
For thousands of years the Bible has been read not only as history and God's Word, but also for personal edification. This, of course, is a more meaningful reason for studying the Bible for those who believe in God, but the Bible is also surprisingly edifying for those who do not believe. It is full of individuals facing moral choices, life challenges, and, frankly, situations that are applicable to us even today. As Paul wrote, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17, NIV).
The Bible is available for us to learn from not only on an intellectual level, but on a personal and emotional level.
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Accounting by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Accounting via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Double Entry Accounting,
Accounting Cycle and Equations,
Managerial and Cost Accounting,
Profit and Loss,
Accounting for Cash, Accrual and Inventory,
Accounting for Depreciation and Receivables,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
This app is my Christmas gift for my wife.
The books are by default downloaded to the LibriVox folder on your SD card / external storage. You should set MortPlayer Audio Book to use that folder as its main folder, or use the Options in LibriVox Downloader to select a different folder for it to download to.
- browse by genre or author
- search by title or author
- choose between ogg and mp3
- download cover art
If you're having trouble getting LibriVox Downloader working, email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback.
NOTE 1: I recommend downloading audio books only via WiFi. These are very large downloads, about 350 mb or so each.
NOTE 2: I've had one user report that ogg downloads work better than mp3 ones. I am investigating.