The Bookbyte App includes:
-Instant Price Check: Scan a textbook barcode for instant cash buyback quotes, rental prices, and used and new textbook prices. Save huge on your textbooks this term by scanning the textbooks in your college bookstore and comparing prices instantly from your phone!
-Bookbyte Deals Page: Stay up to date on the latest Bookbyte deals, promotions and giveaways. Get access to exclusive coupons only available through our mobile app.
-Rent/Buy/Sell: Order textbooks or sell them for cash directly from your phone. Get fast and free shipping on any order over $49 made through your mobile device, and shipping for buybacks is always free!
The best book writing app contains potential and creative ideas. This app can be configured as top writing apps for authors.
Easy steps for creating and publishing your own book
• There are two options to get started writing
1. Create your own account in Bookmix
2. Log in with your Facebook account.
• If you register yourself in Bookmix then first, login yourself
• Select the “write book” option
• If you log in with your Facebook account then you will find the “write book” option directly.
• You will get the book structure
• You can enter the book title, category, and a description
• There is also an option to upload image for better understanding of readers
• The new chapter can also be added but should have at least 1000 words per chapter.
• You can see the other authors’ ideas, thinking, opinion and writing.
• “Assign chapter” option allows your friends and other Bookmix users to complete your chapter.
• Save your work for the future extension. But saving does not mean publishing.
• After completing all chapters just click publish to make it available for readers.
• Start writing a new book is very quick and easy.
• You can read other reference books also.
• Involvement of more than one author gives creative idea.
• Uploading images are beneficial for more understanding.
• You can create one book with chapters written by many authors.
Set up names separately and link them in your the stories. This makes them easier to change later.
Each chapters progress is stored as a different versions. In the paid version you will be able to go back and see old versions of the stories.
Export the stories.
There are thousands of websites and eBooks that tell you can earn thousands of dollars a day by working online, if you will only buy their eBooks with the magic formula for just 49.99 dollars or so! How much of this is true? There are a lot of scams which spout some lame gibberish once they have relieved you of some hard earned money. Those who fall for such tricks only have themselves to blame. There no shortcuts to riches online. It’s just like real life, where you work hard and sensibly and earn your daily bread.
Just as in real life, you have to use the skills that you have and also keep acquiring new ones. Just as in a real-time job, you have to work a certain number of hours a day to earn your online living. And just as in real life, only those workers who study their job well, steer clear of fraudsters and work hard and skillfully will do well and earn a sizeable income online.
The next chapters will take a hard look at the various ways you can earn money online for every hour of work that you put in. There are millions of people all over the world who are already working on these online jobs from the comfort of their homes. You can be your own boss, decide how many hours you want to work and get paid through international systems like PayPal or even by check in your own local currency.
Remember, today’s world is a socially networked world. The Net has put a lot of knowledge at your fingertips. Even if you feel you don’t have formal degrees and training, if you have the will, you can learn fast. You can use your grasp of English, your ability to use the Internet and your social circle of friends to develop your skills. And then you can quickly start earning on at least some of the areas discussed ahead.
Edward E. Beals was one of the first people to write about the Law of Attraction. Long before Rhonda Byrne discovered the secret that one's positive thoughts are powerful magnets that attract wealth, health, and happiness, he already knew it.
What everybody wants in life is success - and that often, if not always, includes financial independence.
No matter what a person wants to achieve, a lack of money will be a constant obstacle.
But how do you draw money into your life? Is there a way to do it consistently and easily?
Is there really a fundamental and natural law of wealth which, once discovered, understood and practiced, will enable you to prosper in financial abundance beyond your wildest dreams?
Is monetary success just the operation of mere luck, chance or accident - or is there something more precise and deliberate going on that most of us have not noticed?
Read The Law of Financial Success and find out for yourself.
Although this book was written years ago, the text still sounds fresh and contemporary. The explanations of mental laws and processes are clear and concise and the exercises are simple and effective.
Looking for ebooks? Check out the other classic books we published on Google Play.
Unlike other chord charts app, Chord! doesn't rely on a database of charts. Instead, it computes and analyses all the possible fingerings.
You don't even have to know music theory to use it: behind its brute force, the app knows how to handle by itself some subtleties of music in order to give meaningful results.
If you don't have to be an advanced player to use the app, you can however take a look under the hood and tweak the parameters if you like! Whatever is your level or your instrument, Chord! will adapt and give you the most precise answer.
This is the free version with fully functional chord search, but only 5 scales instead of 400 and 8 tunings, no reverse chord and scale search and no custom tunings database. The fingering engine is the same as the paid version.
You can search for practically any chord, split (like D/F#) or not. If you're a beginner, you can choose the chord from a list, but you can also use the intelligent keyboard to enter the chord as it is written. If this keyboard is a great way to enter chords, it is also very useful to discover and understand how the chords are formed. You can hear how each fingering sounds. With the paid version of the app, you can also enter some notes on a neck to find which chords it can be.
Chords are not all and the app is also shipped with the biggest list of named scales (but only 5 in this free version). It analyses and presents them with interactive views (scale, score and keyboard). Of course it can also lay down these scales on a neck (with sound). Like for chords, with the full version, you can even search for a scale from its fingering, harmonize it (decompose it into chords) or you can also enter a sequence of chords to find which scale you can use to improvise onto.
In this free version, there is only a few tunings, but the full version is shipped with a more than a hundred tunings and allows you to add you own ones, for any instrument, with or without a capo, even with broken strings if you want!
The app uses custom and unique algorithms to generate charts, easily input complex harmonic structures, extract chords from fingerings, determine fingers positions, compute keys of scales, generate chords from scales and find scales that go well with some chords.
For example, Chord! is the right tool in these situations:
• You're a beginner and you want to know how to play easily a D/F# chord;
• One gave you an ukulele and you want to know how to tune it and how to play the G Major scale;
• You want to know on what scale you can improvise for some chord sequence (and the answer can be different than the Pentatonic minor!) (Full version only);
• While transcripting a song by ear, you've found something and you would like to know which chord is it and other ways to play it (Full version only);
• You want to experiment this nice open tuning, moreover with a bottleneck;
• Your little sister can't make bar chords and you want to show her how she can do without bars, with three (little) fingers only;
• You want to impress your little sister by showing her how you can play the same chords with two bars!
• You want to understand how this fingering for C13 is actually a fingering for C13;
• You broke a string and want to know how to play some chords without (Full version only);
• You want to know how Django managed to play with two and a half fingers.
The app fully support left-handed instruments.
Translated in: English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish .
See http://getchord.com for more informations.
Main functions of the app:
- Search chord fingerings;
- Search chords from fingerings (Full version only);
- Search scale fingerings;
- Search scales from fingerings (Full version only);
- Search chords from scale;
- Search scales from chords(Full version only).
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
Manage your Library account to renew loans and see the status of any reservations you have.
Details on all of your local Libraries are included, with contact information and opening hours.
* Bar code scanning available on devices with rear-facing, auto-focus cameras.
✓ biology dictionary
✓ biology books free
✓ biology basics
✓ biology cell
✓ biology dictionary offline
✓ biology encyclopedia
✓ biology ebook
✓ biology facts
✓ biology guide
✓ biology helper
✓ biology knowledge
✓ biology lessons
✓ biology learning
✓ biology offline
✓ biology of cancer
✓ biology practical
✓ biology reference
✓ biology study
✓ biology study guide
✓ biology textbook
✓ biology tutor