There are thousands of websites and eBooks that tell you can earn thousands of dollars a day by working online, if you will only buy their eBooks with the magic formula for just 49.99 dollars or so! How much of this is true? There are a lot of scams which spout some lame gibberish once they have relieved you of some hard earned money. Those who fall for such tricks only have themselves to blame. There no shortcuts to riches online. It’s just like real life, where you work hard and sensibly and earn your daily bread.
Just as in real life, you have to use the skills that you have and also keep acquiring new ones. Just as in a real-time job, you have to work a certain number of hours a day to earn your online living. And just as in real life, only those workers who study their job well, steer clear of fraudsters and work hard and skillfully will do well and earn a sizeable income online.
The next chapters will take a hard look at the various ways you can earn money online for every hour of work that you put in. There are millions of people all over the world who are already working on these online jobs from the comfort of their homes. You can be your own boss, decide how many hours you want to work and get paid through international systems like PayPal or even by check in your own local currency.
Remember, today’s world is a socially networked world. The Net has put a lot of knowledge at your fingertips. Even if you feel you don’t have formal degrees and training, if you have the will, you can learn fast. You can use your grasp of English, your ability to use the Internet and your social circle of friends to develop your skills. And then you can quickly start earning on at least some of the areas discussed ahead.
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
*Login with ease without having to create username and password. Simply login with Google or Facebook.
*Select your school, college, or university.
*Easily add the books that you want to sell or buy. Simply enter the ISBN number and our system will fetch the book's information from a database containing 96% of the world's books.
*Ability to scan the book's bar-code using the phone's built in camera.
*Get instant notifications when a book you want to buy is posted to the app.
*Get messages notifications when someone contact you to buy a book you posted for sell.
*Ability to start chat conversation with users.
*Fully featured settings menu.
*Easily access your posted books from your profile in order to view or delete them.
Available in English and Swedish.
With Keepers of the Books you can:
• Search and add books of yours by scanning the ISBN barcode or manually entering it
• Add future books you want to buy to the wishlist
• Rate your books
• Add notes to your books
• See statistics such as estimated purchase cost etc.
Reading words of wisdom will give you powerful advice and encouragement especially when you are in need of help. They will aspire you and help you reflect yourself. You will find peace of mind and stay happier in your daily life. I hope you will love this apps as much as I do.
( အစစအရာရာစိတ္ရွည္ရွည္နဲ႕ ကူညီေပးတဲ့ ဆရာေနလင္းေအာင္ကိုလည္း ေက်းဇူးအမ်ားၾကီးတင္ပါတယ္)
Version 1.0 တြင္
-ပရိတ္ၾကီး ၁၁ သုတ္
-အမွ်ေ၀ စေသာ တရားေတာ္မ်ား ပါ၀င္ပါတယ္။
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!