Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colorful and educational contents.
12 featured systems:
- Make 3D notes
- Save notes
- Highlight objects
- Laser pointer
- Didactic text content
- Create richer lessons, that are both interactive and fun
- Improve upon the understanding of key concepts
- Students can use it to study, as books
- Teachers can use it to display content in the classroom
-- Features and tools:
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
o Tools to support the teaching experience
- Make custom notes on the objects
- Highlight important items for better understanding
It has two modes of play.
* Quiz : Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts , bones, muscles , organs like the heart , digestive system, etc.
* Training : Similar to the previous mode not only the application will ask you questions , simply click anywhere and tell you his name.
This educational game is aimed at children of primary and secondary. The preschool children can play but its level may be too difficult. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles , bones , teeth, digestive system , brain, etc.
Suitable for children and adults, with level since early childhood / elementary / secondary school to university. Very useful to study the anatomy of the muscles exámene , anantomia bones and organs of the human body. gray
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way . It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish and English is learned that can be played by selecting English as the language in this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual .
Using wifi or 3g network is not necessary to use this application on your mobile phone or tablet HD . Stop playing games like angry birds and crush candy and learn something to pass exams in biology / anatomy. Play some games like arkanoid, puzzles , arcades , platforms, dice games is fine, but it's good practice other forms of entertainment as this educational application.
Learning anatomy Anatomy4kids
the human body
circulatory system for kids
human anatomy and physiology
human body organs body organs
diagram of female anatomy human body parts
Human Body for Kids
body systems for kids
anatomy of the human body
human organ anatomy
skeletal system games
skeletal system for children
diagram of the human body
human muscular anatomy
human organ systems
human body anatomy
muscles of the human body
excretory system for kids
human skeleton diagram
images of anatomy
the human body for children
human body systems for kids
the function of the excretory system
systems of the human body
diagram of the human anatomy
image of human body
organs in the body
Human Body System
organ system definition
atlas of human anatomy
female body parts
muscular system for children
what a body
anatomy for kids
what a body system
body parts list
image of the human body
anatomy of the body
excretory organs of the system
organs of the respiratory system
diagram of the male anatomy
images of the human body
organs and body systems
diagram of human organs
Female Anatomy Photos
organs of the nervous system
internal organs diagram
Children circulatory system
organs of human body
largest organ of the human body
muscular organ system
He teaches all the Basic Medical Sciences like Gross Anatomy, Embryology, Histology, Neuro-Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Immunology, Microbiology and also Internal Medicine.
Dr Najeeb has a video library of more than 400 hours all created by himself. He is regularly recording more video lectures and expanding his video library.
He Strongly Believes:
“Lasting Knowledge Results from Clear Concepts”
As a result, he has spent years developing a proven program that will not only help you achieve higher grades in your examinations, but will also place solid foundations for your on-going medical education.
This program consists of a series of video lectures that explain in detail and help you visualize complex medical concepts, through use of thousands of hand drawn diagrams.
The videos are interactive and fun to watch, so that you don’t have to spend hours memorizing!
This Aplication Includes All Lectures of Dr Najeeb
******Watch and Share With Your friends**********
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease that can be uncomfortable, and may affect one’s ability to function. Due to its impact on appearance, psoriatics often suffer from psychological and emotional distress. This animation on psoriasis describes the skin anatomy and pathophysiology of the disease. It also discusses in detail the types of psoriasis, treatment options and self-care.
With this application from the worldwide leader in medical animation, you can better understand disease conditions through a virtual tour of the human system in these extremely accurate and incredible animation videos.
•Visual media is particularly well-suited to the science of medicine
•Medicine is simplified with the use of visual media and innovative health animations
•Medical and health information have never been so easily understandable or more accessible
•Effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques.
•Perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions through incredible animated videos accompanied by audio.
•Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders
•Easily explain medical conditions to students, colleagues, patients, and family members with the aid of this visual media
• Medical animation explaining Psoriasis (Running time: 16:01 minutes)
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
There is 3 papers for test on Pattern.
After test completion students will be able to see their score & wrong questions answer. each correct answer carry 4 marks & wrong answer -1 marks.Student will get solution for wrong.
Keywords : anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test.
* Competition between users with score-boards within the app!
* You can communicate with other users from Medical/Nursing/Dental/Paramedic community through private chat or public forum
* Subject-wise Quiz of Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, forensic medicine, internal medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, pediatrics, gynecology & obstetrics, ENT, orthopedics, anesthesia, etc.- in Multiple Choice Questions form
* Includes Medical Objective Questions (MCQs), Dental Objective Questions (MCQs) and Nursing Objective Questions (MCQs)
* You can share your own medical cases or discuss the cases posted by other users or default cases in the app.
* Just everything you need.. to learn medicine !
* Medical Quiz app for cell phones and tablets
* Chat between Medical and Nursing Students/Professionals around the world
* Objective questions App
* Multiple Choice Questions from medical subjects
* Mnemonics from all medical subjects
* Cases for discussion among users
* Only high yield mnemonics selected among the mnemonics shared by users
* Interesting Medical and Surgical cases for discussion with pictures !!
* Share the cases you are confused with other users around the world !
* Medical Community with live interaction between users
* Simple FB, Twitter or email login
* Challenging quiz with leaderboards
* Can be used in Fully featured and updated questions Online mode or Offline Mode !
* Immediate support in Chatroom
* Companion to popular medical apps like medscape, epocrates, itriage, etc.
Useful for medical students for basic science examinations, professionals, nurses, paramedics, etc
Pathology MCQs also available in this series
Similar MCQ app for physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, microbiology, forensic medicine, medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, pediatrics, gynecology, ENT, orthopedics, anesthesia, etc. coming soon !!
For Anatomy exam
Licensing exams can be done on your android phone and on the go. The app is excellent for studying as well as rehearsing . It lets do simulated exam with time challenge and do tests without time restriction as well. You can see the results presented in graphical style. The pro version will have more than 1000 and growing number of questions which will be updated on regular basis. Please update the app by clicking on the refresh button on top right regularly when there is a WiFi available.
This module contains a targeted curriculum of ~ 500 multiple-choice questions. Written by dental experts, our questions are designed to help identify and reinforce a working knowledge of practical dental care for prospective Dental Post graduate aspirant or Licensee.
* Graphical representation of Skill level.
* Ability to view test history and compare.
* more than 1000 targeted multiple-choice questions in pro version ( Light version has 45 MCQs)
* Real exam questions.
* Exclusive, intuitive interface.
* Real exam mode based on time challenge ( Exam simulation with time constraints)
* Study mode for exploring questions and answers
* Real-life scenarios that help you to bridge the gap between your Dental education and practical patient application.
* Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Oral Medicine, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Pedodontics and all the non clinical subjects
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
Camerocks technologies is a company that creates high quality web and mobile application for global customers with high standards. The android test apps are perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals who are attempting National Board exams or licensing exams such as USMLE , Saudi Licensing Exam (SLE), DHA, HAAD, MOH or similar Prometric exams.
We are a socially responsible company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to develop projects that will aid in sustainability of life of the developing world and education of the underprivileged.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Although the study of animal life is ancient, its scientific incarnation is relatively modern. This mirrors the transition from natural history to biology at the start of the nineteenth century. Since Hunter and Cuvier, comparative anatomical study has been associated with morphography shapins the modern areas of zoological investigation: anatomy, physiology, histology, embryology, teratology and ethology. Modern zoology first arose in German and British universities. In Britain, Thomas Henry Huxley was a prominent figure. His ideas were centered on the morphology of animals. Many consider him the greatest comparative anatomist of the latter half of the nineteenth century. Similar to Hunter, his courses were composed of lectures and laboratory practical classes in contrast to the previous format of lectures only.
Gradually zoology expanded beyond Huxley's comparative anatomy to include the following sub-disciplines:
Zoography, also known as descriptive zoology, describes animals and their habitats
Comparative anatomy studies the structure of animals.
Ethology studies animal behavior.
The various taxonomically oriented disciplines such as mammalogy, herpetology, ornithology and entomology identify and classify species and study the structures and mechanisms specific to those groups.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. NCBTMB Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for NCBTMB exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
NCBTMB Flashcards app includes 2400 premade flashcards from 7 categories which cover all aspects of the National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork exam:
• Body Systems
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
NCBTMB flashcards apps have received more and more installed . Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Great. Like that it's set up for topics”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
More from developer
Board Certification Exam outline, including ametropia, ophthalmic optics, anterior and posterior segment, binocular vision, glaucoma, optic nerve, and more! Flashcards include detailed descriptions of correct and incorrect answers as well as actual clinical images.
A small number of flashcards are freely available, with hundreds more included with registration for a KMK Board Certification Examination online or live review course.