INFOSniper (IP LOCATER)
TLO XP (requires subscription and verified Law Enforcement status)
Locate Cell Towers
Law Enforcement Online Requests
Look up Geotags
Courts by State
Resource for more investigative tools
the public to their local police and allow the community to become more involved right from your
(Please note, This app is used by agencies that opt in to use it. If your community has not opted to use
MyPD than you should not expect to find them on the app) Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service and improve communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Law Enforcement agencies using this app are offering citizens the following options:
• Multiple information resources and RSS feeds
• 2 types of push notifications
• Report anonymous crime tips
• Commend a Police Officer
• Submit Feedback to your Police
• Ask Questions
• Community Surveys
• Directions to the Police Department
• Police Department Contacts
• Social Media
• Most Wanted
• Jail Info
• Weather Service
• National Terrorism Advisory System
• New & Alerts page
• Crime Map
• Online Reporting
• Encrypted transfer of messages
• Many more additional features
These are just some of the many options that your Police Department is making available to you here. A growing number of Police Departments are utilising this app for the citizens they serve. If you don't see your Department here, let them know they should join!
Some of the Police Departments using or signed up for the MyPD app (in no particular order) are the Green Bay Police, Beverly Police, Cambridge Police, Rochester Police, Waco Police, Dunwoody Police, Maine DEA, Chesapeake Police, Peabody Police, Watertown Police, North Andover Police, Ipswich Police, Alhambra Police, Norton Police, Wellesley Police, Yarmouth Police, Bedford Police, New Bedford Police, York Police, Auburn Police, El Dorado Police, Los Altos Police, Palo Alto Police, Mountain View
Police, Fremont Police, West Sacramento Police, Woods Cross Police, West Jordan Police, West Haven Police, Grrenwich Police, Westport Police, Warner Robins Police, Pooler Police, Peoria Police, Arcadiaolice, Hanover Park Police, Wichita Police, Bethlehem Police, Brimfield Police, Cibolo Police, Hobbs Police, Kingston Police, Chelsea Police, North Andover Police, South Portland Police, Haverford College Public Safety, Bryn Mawr College Public Safety, Rockwall Police, Warner Robins Police, Roanoke Police, Boston University Police, Rocky Mount Police, Boynton Beach Police, Amesbury Police, Swampscott Police, Bensalem Police, Corvallis Police, Plymouth Police, DeWitt Police, Columbia Police, Norfolk Police, Chesapeake Police, Rochester Police, Sturgeon Bay Police, Barre Police, Attleboro Police, Yarmouth Police, Waltham Police, Norwood Police, Ipswich Police, Glendale Police, and many more in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, California, Texas, Virginia, Ontario, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and New Mexico. Please do not expect your police or other local law enforcement agency here if they have not opted to use the app. Please do not give the app a bad rating because your agency is not here. Send us an email and we will encourage them to join.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for an emergency situation.
"My Police Department" “MyPD” “WiredBlue” are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
"Smartphones, Smart Citizens, Smart Policing" is also a WiredBlue trademark.
NCITE(R) Mobile Detective is an application designed for law enforcement officials to access information from NCIC and NLETS.
The application complies with all CJIS Security Requirements established by the FBI, including FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption methods, and built in anti-virus / root detection.
With NCITE Mobile Detective, you can query individuals, vehicles, articles, guns, and boats, as well as perform many other NLETS queries.
The application returns DL photos for all states that participate in photo queries (most states).
Law enforcement agencies wishing to implement NCITE Mobile Detective must have an NCITE appliance installed at their agency for the application to work.
Agencies interested can visit www.ncite.com.
- Record personal information and bio-data for subjects
- Document gang affiliations, marks and tattoos information
- Parole/Probation status of subjects
- Capture vehicle information
- Attach images and capture photos of evidence, tattoos or people
- Maintain list of subjects with pictures in alphabetical order (subject name, case number and subject type)
- Completed FI Cards can be emailed or printed from email.
- Email a list of FI Cards from your phone to anyone with a valid email address.
- Help documentation included.
- Speech-to-Text support
- Multiple dropdowns for ease of use
- Auto-calculation of Age and Day
- Department Name, Officer Name, and Officer ID are retained
Custom applications available for individual departments, for existing database integration. This can also be integrated with our eCite (Traffic, Criminal, Animal or Administration) citation and direct connection to court system.
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
Release 2.4 : Minor fixes
Release 2.5 : Minor fixes
*New - Now you can access all McAfee Institute Online courses and Board Certifications right from this mobile app. You can also access a community of 1000's of law enforcement, fraud, loss prevention and intelligence professionals from around the world.
Free Resources where you can learn everything from Case Law, Investigative Methods, Criminal Code, Active Shooters, Gang Intelligence, Narcotics, Employee theft Investigations, CSI, Forensics, ORC, Cyber Investigations, Workplace Violence, Active Shooter, Spanish, State Laws on various subjects, First Aid Guides, Electronic Crime Scenes, Miranda Warnings in English and Spanish from your Mobile Device and have instant access to Industry Contact Details to aid you in your investigations and that is just a start!
This is the definitive APP for the law enforcement & fraud industry.
Do you have a poor memory ...? Do you ever forget the password to your e-mail? We have the perfect solution for you: DATA + GUARD ... It is the program that will take care of you and will remember all passwords for you... It will be your trusted assistant...
Data + Guard allows you to securely store your personal data (pins, contacts, notes, passwords, e-mail accounts, bank accounts, social networks, personal notes, games) on your mobile phone. All data are encrypted and access to the application is secured by a single password. In case of changing the phone you can easily transfer your data to the new phone.
- 10 different categories and unlimited number of subcategories,
- all data are encrypted,
- build-in Password generator,
- auto logout closes the application after 5 minutes of inactivity,
- possibility to search items containing a selected phrase
- import data function (in case of changing the mobile phone)
- zoom function
- copy to clipboard.
The MyPlace VIN Scanner App lets MyPlaceForParts users scan their customers VINs (vehicle identification numbers) using a smart phone or tablet. Store your VIN scan history, permanently save a list of favorite VINs, and push your VIN scans into your MyPlaceForParts account to quickly and easily find the right parts for your customers' vehicles.
* Accurate and fast VIN scans
* Full VIN Scan Details
* Scanner Light for Low Light Conditions
* VINs displayed in your MyPlaceForParts Account
* Manual VIN Entry
* VIN History List
* VIN Favorites List
* Copy and Paste the VIN
* Send VIN Decode Using Standard Device Share Options (Email, Text, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.).
- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
* Entire Georgia State Code installs on your device. 130MB required on your storage card. No network access necessary after initial install.
* Search entire Georgia Code quickly. Matching search terms are highlighted in chapter titles and contents.
* Search entire chapter or just the section you are in.
* Jump to any statute by title and the chapter instead of having to scroll. For example, type "10 13" in Search to go to Title 10 - Chapter 13.
* Email statutes with your annotations to any recipient, or yourself as a reminder.
* High contrast text styles for improved readability
* Designed for Lawyers, Police, Law Enforcement, and Law Students who need fast access to the GA State Code
Table of Contents:
Title 1 - General Provisions
Title 2 - Agriculture
Title 3 - Alcoholic Beverages
Title 4 - Animals
Title 5 - Appeal and Error
Title 6 - Aviation
Title 7 - Banking and Finance
Title 8 - Buildings and Housing
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Title 10 - Commerce and Trade
Title 11 - Commercial Code
Title 12 - Conservation and Natural Resources Title 13 - Contracts
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations Title 15 - Courts
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Title 17 - Criminal Procedure
Title 18 - Debtor and Creditor
Title 19 - Domestic Relations
Title 20 - Education
Title 21 - Elections
Title 22 - Eminent Domain
Title 23 - Equity
Title 24 - Evidence
Title 25 - Fire Protection and Safety
Title 26 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Title 27 - Game and Fish
Title 28 - General Assembly
Title 29 - Guardian and Ward
Title 30 - Handicapped Persons
Title 31 - Health
Title 32 - Highways, Bridges, and Ferries
Title 33 - Insurance
Title 34 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Title 35 - Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies
Title 36 - Local Government
Title 37 - Mental Health
Title 38 - Military, Emergency Management, and Veterans Affairs
Title 39 - Minors
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Title 41 - Nuisances
Title 42 - Penal Institutions
Title 43 - Professions and Businesses
Title 44 - Property
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Title 47 - Retirement and Pensions
Title 48 - Revenue and Taxation
Title 49 - Social Services
Title 50 - State Government
Title 51 - Torts
Title 52 - Waters of the State, Ports, and Watercraft
Title 53 - Wills, Trusts, and Administration of Estates
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
If you are a NAPA TRACS user, load the NAPA TRACS VIN Capture app on your mobile device(s). Next login using secure credentials that may only be found in your TRACS system in the "File, Setup, Parts Catalog" option. Enter your "PROLink ID" credentials in your mobile device(s) and once you successfully log into the app, you may begin scanning VIN's and sending them to TRACS along with optional information such as customer name, tag number, mileage, symptom and more.
NAPA TRACS is a full featured automotive shop management business software solution used by automotive shops across the country serviced by NAPA AUTO PARTS stores. To successfully use this app the following is required.
- NAPA TRACS shop management system software running version 18.104.22.168 or greater.
- If you do not have NAPA TRACS and would like more information call 800-659-3710.
- An active commercial account at a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store. If you do not have an active account, contact your nearest NAPA AUTO PARTS Store for details.
If you have questions about NAPA TRACS or the TRACS VIN Capture app, please call NAPA TRACS Support MON - SAT at 800-742-3578.
The R.A.M.S Security & Training App is optimized for Smartphones and Tablets.
Key Features Include:
• Receive Bulletins
• Receive Push Notifications
• Receive Updates
• View Calendar of Events
• Use One-Touch-Call to the Office
• Send Feedback to the Office
• Send Photos
• Share with Facebook and Twitter
• Links to view related information
• Ability to take surveys and answer polls
• More settings to control the app
R.A.M.S App, R.A.M.S Security & Training, BSIS Training, Standing Guards Sacramento