- Synchronize all of your content and notes across all of your devices
- Enhance eTextbooks through the addition of video and web links
- Search across all your content to find answers in seconds
- Track, share, and set goals using engagement analytics
- Import and add PDFs from the web, email, and Dropbox
- Share notes and highlights with classmates or teachers
- Study all of your notes, aggregated within your personal study guide, My Journal
- Copy and Paste key information
The Kno app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 & 8, and web browsers.
NCERT textbook of class 1 to 12 is available.
Easy to use, just open, download and read.
Score high in Exams by reading in you android Device
All downloads are legal as they are downloaded from NCERT website
The books are of CBSC syllabus
Note: Requires external PDF Reader in your android device to use this.(Preferably Adobe Reader)
I will update the app as soon as any error is pointed out.
Please mail me if there should any changes or new feature.
Please write your feedback. Please give 5 stars.
Tags: class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4, class 5, class 6, class 7, class 8, class 9, class 10, class 11, class 12, CBSE Textbooks, Indian Textbooks, Textbook,Central Board of Secondary Education, CCE, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, UPSC , UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Solutions, Studies, school books, India, government jobs, IAS, IPS, UPSC, IFS, books, civil service, Indian government,employment, jobs, study material
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions in subjects like calculus, physics, business and more
• Tap into our library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Free 7-day instant access to your Chegg textbooks rented on the web (when available)
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, or smartphone
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week (exclusive feature)
Textbook rental & purchase (available now at chegg.com)
Free eTextbook preview
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
Vil du gå igjennom exphil-pensum fort og gærli er exPhil midt i blinken. Studer smartere!
I denne appen vil du allerede med en gang få tilgang til alle spørsmål. Vi har gjort det slik at så mye som mulig skal være customizable. Dette fordi vi vet at forskjellige mennesker trives med forskjellige måter å pugge på. Du kan selv velge hvilke emner du blir testet i, lengden på testen, og sist men ikke minst antall alternativer! Slik kan du selv velge vanskelighetsnivået som passer nettopp deg best.
Med exPhil kan du ta deg en rask test når det passer, det være seg når du venter på bussen eller sitter på do. Så enkelt er det.
Har du noen tips? Noen bugs du finner? Send gjerne en mail til email@example.com
Med denne appen får du:
*Tilgang til alle spørsmålene fra starten av
*Over 100 kvalitetsspørsmål
*Valgfritt antall alternativer per spørsmål, opptil seks
*Fullstendig oversikt over hvilke emner du er best i og hvilke du burde øve mer på
*Vennlige utviklere :)
Booktab is the platform for reading and studying interactive and multimedia textbooks.
Enter your digital bookshelf, tap a book to open it and flip through pages. You can annotate, highlight, take notes: and that is not all. In each book, you find educational videos, interactive animations, high resolution images, audio files in Italian and in English, interactive exercises to test your knowledge and much more.
• Download your textbooks, chapter by chapter.
• You can delete the chapters you no longer need and download it again whenever you want.
• Watch the educational videos and the animations, look at the images, listen to the audio content, and explore the interactive exercises and activities developed specifically for touch screens, directly linked with the pages of your textbook.
• Full support for Multi-Touch gestures of your tablet.
• Use the built-in pen and the highlighter to write down your notes and underline the most relevant parts of the lesson.
• Bookmark the most relevant pages.
• Find a word, a phrase or a page anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
• Practice with Booktab: in every chapter of your books, you find interactive exercises to train and test your knowledge.
• Booktab includes several CLIL (Content and language integrated learning) activities.
• Content updates: if a content update is available for a chapter of a book you own, you will be notified and given the option to download it right away.
• Online save: you can save your status and sync it across various devices and all the platforms.
• Booktab supports Zanichelli, Loescher, Clitt, Bovolenta textbooks and many more.
• tablet with Android 3.0 or later.
• A Booktab account (free).
The HMH eTextbooks app allows you to read Houghton Mifflin Harcourt eTextbooks on your mobile or tablet device, and even organizes all your titles in one convenient place. Download your free HMH eTextbooks app and start building your mobile library today!
Note: HMH eTextbooks cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to download and view eTextbooks they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Textbooks published by the Department of School Education, Govt. Of Tamilnadu are hosted in this Application for viewing purpose.
Education is acclaimed as the light of life by one and all throughout the world. Then, it goes without saying that textbooks are the oil for the eternal Lamp of Light. This is so because textbook is still the only practical tool available to both the students and teachers. Can anybody imagine a classroom without textbooks?
When the textbooks were printed and published by private publishers, there was no discipline in the distribution of textbooks in time and artificial scarcities were created to sell the textbooks at unfair prices. Further these textbooks lacked uniformity in content.
With the objective of overcoming these drawbacks, Tamilnadu Textbook Society was established and registered on the 4th of March 1970 as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1850 which was renamed as Tamilnadu Textbook Corporation in the year 1993.
More from developer
Our barcode scanner lets you just scan the back of your book and then in a few seconds you'll have the price results! Don't lose money by selling your textbooks back at the local campus bookstore, the online sites will pay you a lot more for your old books. Plus they all give you a free shipping label so all you need to do is pop your textbooks in a box, slap the prepaid shipping label on it, and in a week or so you'll have a check or paypal payment for your books.
Beyond textbooks you can also compare sell back prices for any book! We have plenty of users who actually buy books at yard sales & flea markets and sell them back for more money. With our app you can just scan the book before you buy and you can easily turn a 25 cent garage sale book into 10 dollars or more!