• Compatible with all Arduino boards
• Ethernet Shield
• Arduno Yun
• And any tcp/ip interface
Get code samples and post your inventions at https://www.facebook.com/ArduinoTotalControlApp
Build your layout, control up to 24 x 2 circuits + 8 dimmer bars on 7 different devices at the same time, program their functions, take pictures of what you want to control or choose a picture from your gallery (each picture box has three states that can be switched dynamically via app or Arduino) and have fun switching your circuits in latch (toggle button) or momentary (Touching Pictures) modes.
Get accelerometer data for your Arduino (when multiple devices connected, accelerometer data will be sent to all Bluetooth devices).
NEW: Make your arduino TALK!!! Use the tag " < T t o S 0 0 : Any text" or change 00 to 01 for your default language. Make your arduino perform a sound alarm using the tag " < A l r m 0 0 ".
Connect via BLUETOOTH and/or WiFi. Hardware:
* Bluetooth serial modue (like the JY-MCU)
* Ethernet shield
* Any ethernet or wifi shield configured as a TCP/IP server with an IP and port defined.
Thanks to your feedback and support, Arduino Total Control now can be fully customized. You can manage the layout as you like the most! Just enable "Edit properties" form the menu to hide/show buttons, text or images, then, keep your finger (long click) on the picture in order to change the displayed image, and choose one from your gallery or take a shot.
Excellent for Advanced home automation, school projects and more.
Data sent by app are:
• '<' Indicates special command like accelerometer for example:
- 9.81 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "981"
- 56.24 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "5624"
• '[' Is sent every 2.5 secs in order to know we are still connected
• Or whatever you want! now you decide what the sending command is!
Objects displayed by app
• Images, Can be used as visual dynamic indicators and / or push buttons (with editable commands)
• Text Tags, Can be used as descriptors, as sensor sources, or to display data from Arduino
• Toggle Buttons, Can be used as Buttons :p (with editable commands)
Get feedback from your board!!!
Board -> android codes are strings that are displayed as feedback! NOTE that empty strings and "\r" will have no effect on the displayed text. End each string with "\n" (New line character) in order to let the app know when to display the incoming string.
You can easily assemble your own board using a Bluetooth – serial module (like JY-MCU...), and getting the previous codes from micro-controller's serial port (if you want to communicate via WiFi, use the Ethernet shield)
You can get the code from the app for free, just copy and paste into your Arduino sketch, then auto-format, and download the sketch!