Useless app. Dont wate your data. Doesnt track movement of trams or trains meaning that if someone places a marker the inspector can be km's away within mins.
Great if someone started using it Either no one is reporting on inspectors or their reports are not showing up. I see nothing in Melbourne or Sydney.
Great idea but poor implementation. I accidentally put an inspector in wrong place and couldnt correct it. No other pins anywhere either.
Force Closed in Nexus 4 Nexus S works well but Nexus 4 just gets a FC??!
Map is on now Maybe have instant notifications of incidents when app is running in the background, based on our locations via WiFi and GPS.
Buggy but RailMate app is better! I use RailMate for Sydney trains - it's so much better! This app doesn't even show distance or time of the last sighting.
- Updated stability
- New GPS enable feature for more accurate Spector tagging.
- Fixes for a few older Android versions
- Fixed a Google Maps API issue which was causing some users to not see a map on app load.
- Fixed a few stability problems.
- You can now add a comment to a spector tag
- Spectors from the last hour will remain visible.