Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
• See and Tag inspectors. Topped up online but haven't had you card updated yet? Check a map to see where inspectors are - and where they've been. Because the myki system can take days to credit your card after an online top up, you may been charged but still be caught short by inspectors. This is aimed to help you in that situation.
* Check your latest card balances. View your expiry dates and see your last transaction details. This is real time and on the spot instead of logging on the website or trying to see the tap on reader. It's easy and it's in your hands.
* Report dangerous and suspicious passengers to alert everyone where a potential threat is.
* Report problems and tag them with a location, tram line, train station or bus route;
'Top up machine is broken - Southern Cross Station, 5 mins ago'
* Make comments about the Myki® system and share your experience - feel free to complain or let everyone know how much you love the system.
Melbourne - it's your city, it's your public transport system, it's yourMyki - and this is your app.
Thank you for all your feedback. We hope to continue providing you the best Myki® app around, please continue sending us all the feedback you got! We love it
yourMyki is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
If you're having errors after the update, try clearing the application cache by going to Android Settings > Applications > yourMyki and clicking on Clear cache!
Travel, navigate your way through Melbourne and Victoria's public transport system with the best journey planner on the app store.
The app lets users quickly and easily find the shortest routes to get from one place to the next using public transport in Victoria.
It covers journeys using all forms of public transport including Metro train, Yarra tram, bus and V-line services.
BETA - Note that this app is still been developed, hence there might be some issues. You can help us out by providing feedback before rating.
Data used in this application is from PTV, we are not in anyway shape or form affiliated with PTV.
More info in our posts!
Get information about next tram ride on your Smart Watch 2.
Configure by setting your favourite tram route and tram stop. Then, just by one click on your watch learn when the next tram is leaving.
This app is smart extension for sony smartwatch. You need Sony SmartWatch2 to make use of it.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
The app works by comparing your current location with the destination during the journey and triggers an alert when you approach the destination.
It requires Network service or GPS to determine your current location.
Network uses Tower cell-ID and/or Wi-Fi signals (where available) to provide location information.
You may also use GPS with Network since it is more accurate. However, it consumes more battery power so please ensure to EXIT (select Menu, Exit) when you arrive at the destination and the app is no longer required.
The followings show you how to use :
1. From the top three icons, blue (Train), green (Tram) and red (Bus), tap on an icon to choose the transport mode.
2. Tap on LINE to choose the line travelled.
3. Tap on DIRECTION to choose which direction you are headed.
4. Tap on STATION to select your destination station or stop.
5. Finally, tap on the grey tack at the bottom of screen and it will confirm if you want to SET Destination.
6. Select YES button and the colour of the tack will change to red. You can now enjoy your journey knowing that you will be reminded of your stop.
7. The mobile device will alert by vibrating 10 times when approaching your destination.
8. To EXIT the app, click on Menu, Exit.