- Quickly and easily view your myki balance and myki pass details
- Add the Myki Plus widget to your home screen to have your balance and pass information at your finger tips.
- Have Myki Plus remind you that your balance is running low or your pass is close to expiring.
- Touch your myki onto your NFC enabled phone to immediately view all your myki details!
Some features require an in app upgrade to unlock.
Please Note: You must register your myki at http://www.mymyki.com.au
This application is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
For more information and support, please visit http://www.mykiplus.com.au
** Some users are reporting a delay in the upgrade purchase. Please wait a few hours for it to go through, and try opening and closing the app. I'm looking into this issue and hope to ave it resolved soon. Thanks for your patience! **
The app works by comparing your current location with the destination during the journey and triggers an alert when you approach the destination.
It requires Network service or GPS to determine your current location.
Network uses Tower cell-ID and/or Wi-Fi signals (where available) to provide location information.
You may also use GPS with Network since it is more accurate. However, it consumes more battery power so please ensure to EXIT (select Menu, Exit) when you arrive at the destination and the app is no longer required.
The followings show you how to use :
1. From the top three icons, blue (Train), green (Tram) and red (Bus), tap on an icon to choose the transport mode.
2. Tap on LINE to choose the line travelled.
3. Tap on DIRECTION to choose which direction you are headed.
4. Tap on STATION to select your destination station or stop.
5. Finally, tap on the grey tack at the bottom of screen and it will confirm if you want to SET Destination.
6. Select YES button and the colour of the tack will change to red. You can now enjoy your journey knowing that you will be reminded of your stop.
7. The mobile device will alert by vibrating 10 times when approaching your destination.
8. To EXIT the app, click on Menu, Exit.
We are listening to feedback so if you would like to see different content or have any suggestions please let us know.
Traffic web cams for commuters in Melbourne, Australia.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Melbourne is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Melbourne on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Melbourne, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by VicRoads. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.