Ever wondered how much tedious it is to make a call? Placing a call is always lengthy and annoying process:
1) Search for the correct contact in the unending list of contacts.
2) Decide which particular phone number of that contact to dial. Needless to say, how much trouble it adds, if the most dialled number for that contact is not the first one.
Speed Dial gives you the easy pass to both the above challenges. Just assign easy to remember speed dial numbers to contacts and make calling easier and convenient using those numbers. Type in the speed dial number of the contact to whom you want to make a call, and dial. That's it. Making calls can never be easier than this.
With Speed Dial you can:
- Assign easy to remember speed dial numbers to contacts to make calling experience easier and convenient [The numbers need not be serial/continuous :) ]
- Directly make calls using assigned speed dial numbers without doing the cumbersome job of searching the contact from the list every time, and deciding which number to call, if the contact has more than one phone number
- Assign different speed dial numbers to different phone numbers of the same contact
- Edit the speed dial number for a contact
- Edit the phone number associated with a speed dial number
- Delete unwanted entries