Please contact developer with any errors or bugs. Thanks! @GardenSquared
US and Metric
Featured by Vodafone NZ and in US Lawn & Landscape magazine -
Precision Inputs =
These 41 easy to use landscaping calculators and estimators cover all types of projects, and have been refined over several years based on experience and feedback from professionals. Perfect for the Pro Landscaper, Contractor, or DIY'er.
Share your results or copy them to the clipboard to save for your records.
* Concrete & Rebar (Rect/Round)
* Post Hole Concrete
* Landscape Lighting
* Aggregate(Rectangle/Round) (Mulch, Rock, etc)
* Pine Straw
* # Plants
* Lawn Fertilizer
* Grass Seed
* Sq Ft Cost Estimator
* Discount Price
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Walls, Decks and Fencing Calculator
* Brick/Block Walls
* Decking Boards
* Wood Fencing
Area, Volume and Angle Calculator
* Tape Measure Calc
* GPS Measure
* Canada/US Frost Tables
I wish I had room to describe them all in detail, but here are some examples-
Calc tons, yd3, ft3 and m3 from dimensions, thickness, wastage % and density. Over 15 types of rock, sand, dirt, mulch and gravel.
Calc tons, y3, m3 and ft3 from diameter, thickness, wastage %, density and # of areas.
Calc tons needed from dimensions and base weight.
Calc # of bricks or blocks needed from structure length and height, mortar joints, wastage % and brick sizes.
Calc yd3, m3, ft3, premixed or portland bags and feet of rebar from width, length and thickness and rebar spacing.
=Concrete Round/Post Holes
Calc yd3, ft3, m3, area, premixed bags and portland bags from dimensions, post size and number of columns.
Calc peak discharge from runoff coefficient, rainfall intensity and drainage area.
*experimental* Calculate the distance between two points by using the GPS in your device. Only useful for large distances where the normal errors in the accuracy of GPS won't have a big impact.
Calc # pickets, 2x4 rails, 4x4 posts, 2x8 rot boards and 80# concrete bags from fence length, section length, picket width and # of rails.
=Landscape Lighting Wizard
Calc optimal wire gauge, optimal voltage tap and voltage drop from wire length and total watts.
Calc quantity of fertilizer per treatment from type of grass (default spread values for 12 types included), low and high spread rates, total area, % nitrogen in the fertlizer and number of treatments per year.
Calc # pavers required from dimensions and paver size.
Calc # of bales needed from total area and type of coverage.
Calc # of plants needed in a rectangular and triangular grid from area and spacing between plants.
Calc pond surface area, volume, liner length, liner width, suggested pump size, marginal stock and ideal stock from pond length, width, max depth, avg depth, pump turnover and radius.
Calc pounds/kg needed for new or existing lawns from total area and type of grass.
Calc # of slabs/rolls/pallets needed from total area, length and width of slab or roll and per pallet coverage.
Calc # items/centers with spacing for each, individual item measurements for entire run from run length, item width, spacing and angle. Perfect for calculating anything that requires consistent spacing.
=Sq Feet $ Cost
Calc Total $ from length, width and $ per sq ft.
=Tape Measure Calc
+-*/ mixed US/Metric measurements, with running tape output. Nice and easy to use!
=Frost tables for the US and Canada.
Time spent on every task is precisely recorded, resulting in better project planning, improved time management, and optimal calculation of services for invoicing.
The data stored in the ginstr cloud suits perfectly for further processing by the bookkeeping department.
▶ records customer information
▶ records all completed tasks (e.g. removal of weeds, mowed lawn, spread of fertiliser, hedge trimming, etc.)
▶ records employee working hours and time stamp of tasks performed
▶ registers all addresses automatically from the GPS coordinates when entering data (if GPS reception is available)
▶ registers dates and time of data entry automatically
▶ records the logins of users
▶ captures customer signatures
▶ tamper-proof digital recording of all gardening and landscaping jobs per customer
▶ customers are able to confirm all completed tasks and the time spent by the worker
▶ view all data immediately for further processing
▶ never lose a job ticket as all activities are digitally recorded
▶ include activity details in customer invoices without delay
*This app is offered to you at no cost; however, in order to use the app in conjunction with the ginstr cloud you need to purchase a ginstr subscription.
The "Gardener" helps you to manage your gardens, by combining task logging functionality and photo album generation.
It keeps track of the work done, along with records of the flowers planted and their progress. Also, it allows the planning of future tasks like pruning, fertilizing, even watering, by issuing reminders in due dates.
Every time you plant a new flower, you can instantly make a note out of it. The app keeps the name, planting date and details of the event. Optionally you may add a picture. As the plant grows, you can add notes of blooming dates and new pictures. In time, plants will be added and removed, giving a timeline and a log of the garden.
*Please, report any issues through email. I cannot answer through comments*
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Measures saving and editing
- Measures grouping and naming
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors good but we are better so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Farmers who have farms and grow wheat, corn, rape, maize, sugar beet and need to do year after year field measuring job to check planted area, this is to best fits all needs.
Also farmers who managing farm, contractors who doing agriculture jobs for farmers can use this app counting how many field already planted, also they can send to each other link which can be opened on Google maps.
Works best on Android 4.0 devices and above. Runs on Phone and Tablet Devices.
Whether you are a very good gardener or amateur, Moon & Garden is for you. You will be able to see what is best to do following the day.
Lunar gardening calendar stands as a result from the collection of so-called millennium experiences: a doubtless proof being the huge amount of much-used dedicated common saying related to the moon.
Plants are strongly naturally dependant on lunar phases: therefore gardening activities such as sowing, repotting, transplanting, harvesting, ... would likely profit from lunar calendars appropriate respect, also considering on the crop nature (either the root, leaf, flower, or fruit of the plant)…
With Moon & Garden, you can also take notes, check lunar phases, take photos, add reminder and check the weather forecast to garden the right day!
Moon & Garden will help you manage your garden.
Moon & Garden is gonna be your best gardening friend.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
This app provides:
• Suitable sowing and harvesting periods
• The desired temperature to sow
• Helpful tips for taking care of the plant
• The right sowing depth, row distance and spacing between plants
If you want to support the app and unlock more features such as adfree and herbs, please check out the Premium version of Gardroid.
Join us on Facebook to share your cultivated vegetables and suggestions!
- simple, small, modern,
- balcony, terrace gardens
- backyard, front yard, rock
- fairy, patio garden designs ideas
- waterfall, ponds
- flowers, mediterranean, pathway
- Japanese, zen and more.
You can get a hundred ideas of garden design and decorating from this application.
- A hundred pictures of garden design ideas
- You can save all pictures to sdcard.
- You can share all images to others.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Easy to use: press menu to save, share, and set as wallpaper.
Plant diary allows you to define a set of alarms for each plant in your garden and get reminder when an action (like watering) should be performed on a plant.
With Plant Diary you will never forget to water your plants as it will always remind you to water your plants.
Current feature are:
* Define alarms and scheduling for different activities on the plant
* Track the growth and health of your plants
* Track expense for your plants
* Track images for your plant
If you like the application, please like us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantdiaryhq.
We’ve all admired our neighbor’s gorgeous gardens filled with flowering perennials and longed to recreate their beauty in our own back yard. But if we’re being honest, when it comes to gardening, most of us have no idea where to begin. Additionally, in these economic times, who can afford to hire an expert to come in and do the job for us? That said, regular folks all across North America and Europe are returning to the soil, shovels in hand. With the help of this book, there is absolutely no need to fly blind into the world of green thumbs, perennials, and herbs. The name--Garden Guide: A No Nonsense, No PhD Guide to Great Gardens with Hand-Holding How To’s for Beginners and Straightforward Instruction for Advanced Gardeners—truly says it all. Indeed, this book is the hand-holding garden guide that will walk even the most timid novice right through the gardening process from beginning to end.
In addition to straightforward, practical advice in everyday language, you will love the stories and anecdotes Olver shares from her fifteen years of backyard, organic gardening adventures. Easy and entertaining, you‘ll probably read this book in one sitting, but you’ll reference it for years to come. The beauty of Garden Guide is that Olver divides her advice into two sections: Beginning Gardeners and Advanced Gardeners. No matter what your skill level, there are simple explanations, tips, and tricks that will walk you through every aspect of the garden process. Garden Guide features details such as:
• Everything you need to know about location, from sunlight to drainage to selecting just the right spot
• How to understand soil types, how to amend and condition them
• pH levels and soil testing broken down in simple terms
• Step by Step guide for planning your PERFECT garden no matter where the location
• Fertilizing made manageable with explanations for all those numbers and organic alternatives
• Composting broken down so you can start immediately
• Pests obliterated with loads of organic suggestions
• The basics of garden maintenance from deadheading to dividing perennials
• Loads of helpful website suggestions for purchasing plants online, getting ideas, locating county extension offices, perennial databases and so much more.
• Gardening terms are defined in language you will both understand and remember
If you have time to read only one book on gardening, this is the book to choose. Short enough not to feel like an encyclopedia and just long enough to wet your gardening appetite, Olver has woven basic garden science and practical ideas for everyday people into each page. With her warm, inviting, no-nonsense instruction, you will be amazed how simple and doable gardening really is. Not only will you be thoroughly educated in basic gardening, you will find yourself inspired to begin planting in your own patch of earth and well on your way toward beautiful perennial beds.
For 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has shared reliable, user-friendly, and trustworthy gardening advice and ideas. Now, in partnership with Safer© brand garden products, the Planting Planner makes garden management information and resources more accessible than ever. From artichoke to zucchini, ageratum to zinnias, we cover a wide range of vegetables, herbs, and flowers—annuals and perennials.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Take a break and get inspired with these DIY, Garden Ideas!
We update it with new ideas often.
-- Features --
* View lots of dreamcatcher tattoo designs
* Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Direct rate the app to let users to know how amazing app is :-)
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load images. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application. After first use images will load faster.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact email@example.com and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at: http://lalandapps.com/terms-of-service/
We’ll step you through each stage in the life cycle of creating a garden; from finding inspiration, to design and planning, growing and managing and even help you solve those pesky problems that stop your garden from thriving.
- Get inspired with ideas from other Garden Club members and share your creations with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Design your ideal garden by finding out which seeds and plants best suit the climate and conditions of your garden and use the augmented reality Garden Visualiser to plan how you want your garden to look.
- Grow your garden and track the progress of your plants by adding what you’ve planted to the app in a ‘plot’ and receive helpful reminders to help them flourish.
- Keep your garden healthy and thriving by using the Problem Solver to diagnose and treat any pests, weeds and disease with a relevant recommendations
- You can also ask a Yates expert anytime and create a shopping list to take to your nearest Yates retailer.