**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
Copy text from ANY screen to your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it.
Use this to have copy paste functionality from ANY app or screen!
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clppboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
NOTE: If this version does not work because your phone is not rooted, please download "Copy Text", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Frustrated because you can't copy some text to clipboard although it looks like it could? This is the app for you - a universal copy and paste solution for Android!
**Only requirement is that your device is able to take screenshots (Using built in hardware short cut keys (preferred) or third party apps)**
Strong points compare to similar apps:
1) Root is NOT required
2) No complicated setup procedures - some apps require user to connect the device to a PC, download some drivers and go through a set of instructions (often painful) to enable auto screenshot. This procedure has to be repeated every time the device reboots.
3) Not running as background service - launches only when you need it.
4) Nothing in notification bar - some apps adds an unremovable notification in notification bar.
5) No internet connection required after initial download.
6) Landscape mode is fully supported.
1) Doesn't take screenshots automatically
2) Screenshots were left in device, requires manual deletion.
3) URLs don't copy well
This app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to read text from images. Yes it doesn't have to be a screenshot, you may choose any images from your gallery.
Note: Chinese, Japanese and Korean copy paste result is not very good.
Supported languages: (contact me if your language is missing, I might have just missed it)
Afrikaans, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
With PaSTE you can easily create, edit, and manage text documents. Format your text document with common options (bold, italics etc.) at the touch of a button, or with common keyboard shortcuts!
PaSTE is built with hardware keyboards in mind so that you don't have to keep reaching for the screen when you don't actually need to. Create a new document with Ctrl+N, enter and exit Bold-mode with Ctrl+B, save your document with Ctrl+S and more!
Sometimes you need to pick up and run, or you want to switch between many apps, but you first have to manually save what you're busy with. PaSTE takes care of that for you - your document is automatically saved without irritating prompts.
PaSTE documents are saved as HTML files that are easily readable by office suits. You can share your documents with Dropbox, Google Docs etc. by long-pressing a document in the list and selecting "Share". (Note with Google Docs sharing: remember to select "Convert file to Google Docs document")
Undo and Redo functionality is also available with shortcuts (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y) along with a toggle-able word count.
* Create, edit & manage text documents (saved as html)
* Formatting options
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Easy sharing with Dropbox, Google Docs etc.
* Word count
Skip supports: Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac Os.
If you are like me, then this little widget is for you!
How it works?
This is a simple widget that you can put on your home-screen and when the time comes, simply touch it, to copy the email address!
Then you can paste it anywhere using the Android default "Paste" option.
-: FEATURES :-
- Shows all email IDs configured on your device. Resize widget to see more IDs
- Copy any of your email address to the Android clipboard with a single touch
- No internet permission required. No ads
- No background service. Very less battery usage.
You can always choose to log-out from websites, knowing that it is now easy to enter your email address!
* There is no app icon in the main launcher. You can find it in the Widget section as "Touch N Paste"
* This widget does NOT run in the background and hence does not consume any battery.
* Accounts permission required to access your email addresses
If you want to hide image - just click 'close' button.
Text is scrollable.
To use it you need to have a Sony Smartwatch 2 (SW2).
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Paste to phone is a one-click solution to such problems. Paste on the web and it will be instantly available in your phone. Share from your mobile device and it will pop up in your desktop...in milliseconds.
More from developer
Have you ever had somebody say send me Bob's number or email address? You would usually have to leave your messaging app, go to your contacts app, find Bob, copy his number, open messaging app, and then paste. But it is a lot simpler with Paste It. Easily and quickly access your contact information without leaving your messaging app or where ever you are typing with this new app.
Trial Version allows only 5 five notes and displays 20 contacts.
A notification will be created when you open the app.
Click the notification to select notes or contacts.
Then select the item that you want added to your clipboard.
Long press the text field and then select paste.
Changes for 1.7:
Added add button to the top of the list in the note's tab.
Changes for 1.6:
Changed icon color.
Changes for 1.5:
Notification bar is used for finding items.
Check out the new help tab.
Changes for 1.4:
Increased menu items size for better viewing.
Changes for 1.3:
Fixed rotation issue.
Changes for 1.2:
Added default keyboard option.