If you are like me, then this little widget is for you!
How it works?
This is a simple widget that you can put on your home-screen and when the time comes, simply touch it, to copy the email address!
Then you can paste it anywhere using the Android default "Paste" option.
-: FEATURES :-
- Shows all email IDs configured on your device. Resize widget to see more IDs
- Copy any of your email address to the Android clipboard with a single touch
- No internet permission required. No ads
- No background service. Very less battery usage.
You can always choose to log-out from websites, knowing that it is now easy to enter your email address!
* There is no app icon in the main launcher. You can find it in the Widget section as "Touch N Paste"
* This widget does NOT run in the background and hence does not consume any battery.
* Accounts permission required to access your email addresses
More from developer
Paste It allows you to access saved notes and contact information and paste it where you are typing without leaving the app that you are in.
Have you ever had somebody say send me Bob's number or email address? You would usually have to leave your messaging app, go to your contacts app, find Bob, copy his number, open messaging app, and then paste. But it is a lot simpler with Paste It. Easily and quickly access your contact information without leaving your messaging app or where ever you are typing with this new app.
A notification will be created when you open the app.
Click the notification to select notes or contacts.
Then select the item that you want added to your clipboard.
Long press the text field and then select paste.
A trial version(Paste It Trial) is also available.
Changes for 1.7:
Added add button to the top of the list in the note's tab.
Changes for 1.6:
Changed icon color.
Changes for 1.5:
Notification bar is used for finding items.
Check out the new help tab.
Changes for 1.4:
Increased menu items size for better viewing.
Changes for 1.3:
Fixed rotation issue.
Changes for 1.2:
Added default keyboard option.