Dental Drugs App is a must to have application for dental professionals. It's a quick reference for prescribing medications. It also helps with calculating maximum anesthetic dosages or recalling common treatment protocols in practice.
- Very simple design for quick reference and anesthetics calculation.
- Access to 100 most common prescribed drugs with their relevant dose, dispensary, instructions and precautions.
- Local dental anesthetics calculator (in both pounds and kilograms for 1.8 and 2.2 ml cartridge).
- No internet required to run the app thus makes it fast and handy.
- App is made by a dentist and is optimized for dentists and dental students.
- Email medication info & instructions to your patients.
- Quick search index to medications.
This app is optimized for use in USA and Canada but still can be useful world wide
**** Legal Notices and Disclaimer ****
All information and calculations provided by Dental Drugs Calculator is provided for educational purposes only. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL DENTAL ADVICE, TREATMENT, OR CLINICAL JUDGEMENT IN ANY MANNER.
All the drug information obtained in the app were collected and presented with great care, yet it is the practitioner's responsibility for knowing the correct drug information. In addition, calculations of the anesthetics were done at great care, yet we do not guarantee inaccuracies. The App and the developer will not be liable for anesthetic over administration nor mistakes that may occur in dental prescriptions. Use at your own discretion.
This mobile application program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program (SPECIFICALLY LISTING THE APK OF THIS APP ON A WEBSITE in order to increase traffic on the culprit website to earn revenue from advertisements and downloading the app from a website by this means), or any portion of it, is strictly prohibited. This may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
The only authorized way to download the app is through Google Play Store.