Your Medicine 1-2-3 is unique in many ways, like having full support for time zones, and not in an on-off only fashion, you get plenty of choices. There is support for take-as-needed medications, support for contraceptives, and support for when you have to keep strict interval-based control on something, like your diabetes.
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Editions features side by side: http://tinyurl.com/9wr4y28
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 as your personal medication reminder app.
Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) features details on over 900 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted medical journals. Link to the full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
Medicine Central features:
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
How It Works
Current Medicine Central subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Medicine Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Medicine Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Medicine Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This app provides:
• Reminder alarms
• Onscreen widget
• List of upcoming medicines for the day
• History of taken medicines
Using this App you can store up to twenty prescriptions. At the scheduled time, it will notify you the relevant medicines to consume.
You can set alarms in either one-time or repeating patterns. Any hourly interval between alarms can be set. At the scheduled time, application will pop up a notification window with an alarm. You may select vibration or LED indication in addition to the alarm.
Following options available for customization:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Once you get the notification, you may accept, ignore, edit, or snooze. It will save the response in the history log for your future references. Help menu provides description on how to use the application.
• This app displays Ads.
• History log keep records when you are using window style only.
• History log keep records of latest 20 occurrences in the responded order. Sorting function is not available.
• When phone time is changed, application will not change alarm intervals until restart. Reset button at Help menu can be used to manually reset the alarms to new time.
• Four alarm times per day per schedule is provided. However there is no limit for alarms per day, by creating more schedules and setting intervals.
• Above screens are taken using Android 4.1, lower versions have slight graphical variations.
• Alarms do not appear while phone is turned off.
• Phone mute status overrides the alarm sound settings.
• Application cannot import or export information.
Key words: pill reminder, medicine reminder, medication reminder
Every week contents will be updated.
Siddha marutthuvam, Tamil App,Azhagu kuripugal
Alternative medicine envelops the concept of seeking out non-traditional ways to deal with day-to-day health issues. This type of medicine looks beyond taking medication.
People look to use alternative medicine for two main reasons. The first is because of the idea that taking medications can potentially lead to unhealthy results such as dependencies and side effects. The second is because of the natural curiosity of man to find better methods to heal.
Alternative medicine encompasses many different therapies, such as hypnosis, color therapy, yoga, meditation, herbal remedies, vitamin therapy, and many more.
The main focus of alternative medicine is that life is a combination of parts that includes more than the treatment of disease. There is a definite focus on living life well, happily, and with purpose. It is believed that this is an essential part of healthy living.
This guide will explore the many different components of alternative medicine, and how it can help you. Consider using the ideas captured here next time you feel ill to begin feeling better naturally.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
The nature is a haven for natural remedies which he explored and experimented, when it cured his ailments the knowledge of the herbs, shrubs, fruits, seeds and all natural resources were passed from one generation to another. In India Ayurveda, Siddha are the prominent branch of medicine which have evolved and have become a well discplined medical study, the roots for these branch of medicine definitely lies in the early days of human interaction with the natural resources.
In Tamilnadu, the term Paatti Vaithiyam is analogus to the Sidha and Ayurdveda branch of medicines which explains common cure and remedies of his day to day physical well being and also for his general health.
The important thing about eating at the right time, keep you forget you?
You no longer need to worry.
Medicine Alarm provides exact alam!
In addition, the alarm rings, taking about whether you can be registered in all eaten.
- Enroll time to eat medicaine and let you know
- Alarm for breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime can be registered
- About a large number of alarms can occur.
- Record whether yout take medicine or not.
Please take care about the exact time, maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
-allows you to enter and diagnose your own symptoms
-describes the health benefits of most vitamins and minerals
-instructs you on which vitamins and minerals that will help you manage and/or mitigate certain health symptoms and illnesses
-informs you of foods that contain specific vitamins and minerals, so that you will eat more foods that better target your symptoms/illness
-suggests how much of each vitamin or mineral you should take daily
-warns of toxicity levels for taking too much of a certain vitamin or mineral
-and many more helpful tips for better health and health awareness
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
Origin And Features Of Homeopathic Medicines
Role Of Homeopathic Medicines In The Modern Health Scenario
Homeopathic Medicines - Are There Any Risks Using Them?
Top 15 Homeopathic Remedies For Kidney Disease
Patenting Homeopathic Medicines
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any movies to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not hold any responsibility for copyright Violation too.
You register your medications and know when to get out of the doctor who actually need to buy.
Has database medicines that are retrieved via barcode, so you do not need to type the name of the medicine.
* The database is still with few remedies at the time.
Rx Reminder, simple and free full featured medicine reminder application. Setup medication alarms for yourself, relatives or others in simple and easy to use interface. You can add more than one medicine to a reminder with dosage specification for each time specified in the reminder.
You can add reminders for appointment with doctor. You can place phone call, view directions to the location given in doctor's details.
* Medication alarm: Create reminders for more than one medicines with custom dosage specification and patient. Reminders can be set as recurring with different start and end date. You can customize the recurring to any number of days, months, years. You can snooze the alarm or mark medicines as taken directly from the notification. You can also add metrics like Temperature, Pulse etc. when you mark medicine as taken.
* Medication alarm: Customize dosage for each alarm time in a reminder. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be taken as the default dosage.
* Metrics: You can select what metrics to collect when you take medicine, you can add additional metrics to metrics list. Check metric data collected plotted on chart/listing.
* Medicines manager: Add new medicines so you never have to re-enter medicine details for each reminder. Also use the current quantity and minimum level to know when medicine needs a refill.
* Appointment alarm: Add appointment reminders. Appointment reminder alert provides options to place phone call to the contact number given or show directions to practice address entered in doctor's details.
* Doctor manager: Add details of doctor so you can quickly setup the appointment with the doctor. Doctor's practice's address can be picked by searching using the map. Appointment alert provides option to show direction to the practice address.
* Patients manager: Setup medication alarm for others. You can add details of the patient including blood group.
* Units manager: Add units of medicine, so you always specify the dosage correctly. App comes preloaded with several units.
* Password Security: Setup basic password security so nobody else sees your medication details.
* Application Widget so you can quickly see details of the next reminder directly from the main screen.
* Export reminders of a patient to a pdf file which you can print and use as a todo list. This feature shall help in case you have only one phone but have reminders for other patient. You can take a printout and give it to the patient.
* Additional settings include disable reminder notifications, set sound for the notification, show time in 24-hour format.
This application does not do any activity which impacts the battery life of the device. The network permission is for the advertisement shown in the application.
You can check blog http://fivesdesk.blogspot.in/ for tutorials.
Follows Android design guidelines:
* Long hold items to delete.
* Checking reminder enters the 'mark as taken' screen mode. Marking a reminder indicates that you have taken the medicines mentioned in the reminder. The application then deducts the quantity of the medicine by the dosage specified when creating the medicine. Marking reminders as taken will help you keep track of quantity available.
1. Add Medicines by selecting the Medicines option.
2. Add Patients by selecting Patients option.
2. Add Doctor by select Doctors option.
Step 1 and 2 is a one time input so you need not add these details for each reminder/appointment.
3. Now you can add reminders and appointments with minimal input.
Rx Reminder, Medicine Reminder, Pill Reminder, Prescription Reminder, Medicine, Reminder.
If you have any problems using the application or need a feature please mail me at email@example.com.