All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email email@example.com
1) Business Insights - Tapp in for small business, website, productivity tools, legal, marketing, SEO, blogging and finance ideas every day. You'll get practical how-to's and trends for today’s ever-changing business world.
2) Instant Answers - Ask questions of other entrepreneurs and get specific answer when you need them...like, now.
3) Digital Business Card - As a member of our exclusive club (no charge), you’ll be able to create a On Tapp Profile, including your custom-designed digital business card. With that card, you'll be able to benchmark, discover fellow CEOs and innovators so you can share war stories, ideas, and winning strategies that’ll help your business grow.
4) Entrepreneur Polls - Instantly capture small business sales, employment and sentiment trends of your region with our monthly Tapp-In Business Sentiment Polls.
5) Tapp Radar - Discover other business owners by zip code and interests with our latest feature. Follow them, check out their interests, benchmark yourself, and share business ideas.
6) Mini MBA - Take our short businesses courses and skills trainings to increase your learning, status and level within the community - (coming soon).
Running your own business feels great, until you run into a problem you never saw coming. So don’t go it alone. Tapp in! It’s everything you need to raise your business game.
Business On Tapp was created by The Endurance International Group, one of the world’s largest small business web presence companies. At Endurance we know that starting and growing a small business isn’t easy, we’ve lived it (check out our journey at www.endurance.com). So we invite you to work smarter by tapping into the collective genius of other small businesses like you.
The July 2015 issue looks at the secret weapon behind entrepreneurial success: willpower. This drive is seen in Innovator Matthew Price, whose company, Mantis Network, is among the new breed of startups racing to gain a foothold in digital marketing for the burgeoning cannabis sector—and cashing in big. Also making ambitious strides, the “Business of Bars” feature highlights the growing number of bars that are leveraging advanced science, emerging tech and DIY ingenuity to expand the possibilities of cocktail craft and redefine how drinks are engineered and experienced. Plus, Entrepreneur shares guidelines for determining a valuation on a startup, and putting them on the right path to growth.
Business success tips in the palm of your hand! At Entrepreneur we celebrate the spirit of creativity, curiosity and innovation. Our pages are filled with practical tips that extend to brave new ways of thinking. From Richard Branson to Peter Diamondis, we profile the people and ideas breaking down barriers and creating new opportunities.
Our goal is to empower readers and challenge traditional thinking. We invite you to join us at Entrepreneur where business, economics and pop culture intersect. This is not your father’s business magazine.
Subscriptions: 1 year subscription for $9.99, monthly for $1.99 or a single issue for $4.99.
New! Introducing Stream, the new way to share, save and discover content!
Tap with two fingers to cut out anything you see on the screen and easily share it to:
Or save content to your own Stream to come back to later.
Then browse Stream to discover new content that others are streaming in the app.
Sharing will never be the same!
Send us your comments and feedback. We’re listening.
- Learn about related definitions, popular business definitions, and how to use business dictionary terms in a sentence
- Access definition offline and on-the-go
- Create and share flashcards to brush up on your business vocabulary
PRO U delivers expert education and solutions to individuals and organizations around the world to help them achieve their fullest potential. By partnering with some of the world’s most respected thought and business leaders, PRO U delivers content normally out of reach of most individuals and organizations.