* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
Only one widget in 3x4 size includes call Log history, contacts and dial pad.
This widget provides all functions regards to calling such as look up call history, search addresses, dialing and etc.
* Free version has limited functionality.
WidgetPhone provides the two types of widgets.
1.Black, White (3X4 size)
- Optimum & Style
- Provides all the features in minimal space.
- Provide effective UI.
2.Silver (4X4 size)
- Easy & easy
- The large size of the text and icon configuration.
- User Interface for the elderly.
WidgetPhone of the three tabs:
1. Call Log
ㅡ Call type, name, date display
ㅡ quick sms, call button
ㅡ page up, down button(newest, older)
ㅡ name, number display
ㅡ favorite, page up, down button
ㅡ number key, sms, call button
Smart call-log viewer also filters your call log based on your call type i.e. incoming, outgoing, missed calls and lets you place a call with one touch from any view.
You will never need to search your frequently called numbers in contacts or dial them manually.
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration
- Google Drive integration
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller may not be legal in some countries
SMS saving is also provided!
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones. (multiple reports).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
You can always make sure it works on your phone by trying the free/trial version before purchasing. :-)
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
You can select which type of calls to save and the calendar to save calls in.
Differences from "Call Log Calendar" paid version:
- automatic saving is not available
- location for the calls are not available
Purchase full version to have those extra functionalities and support developer.
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with Exchange calendars (please contact developer if you are able to cooperate with debugging this problem).
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0 (reported by one user).
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones. (multiple reports from users).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and recovers after some time (multiple reports from users).
Feedbacks/bug reports: email@example.com
Quickly see your phones call log from your SmartWatch. Your can see incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
Swipe left and right to navigate. Long press on a number and it will call.
Be sure to check out my new app Call Handling Pro - SmartWatch. It will start up right after you make a call.
Note you need to have a Sony SmartWatch™ to be able to use this app. This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
1. A possibility to save automatically the call informations in a selected calendar. The telephone number, connected contact and duration will be saved. If the selected calendar is a google calendar, you get the possibility to synchronize it with for example Outlook.
2. After each call a small messagebox will be displayed, which allows to create a calendar entry, where you can add additional data concerning the call and saves it as an event.
Whether you are worring about your privacy on your phone
Whether your phone's internal memory is not enough space to install more applications
So, try to History Eraser+, this is the newest and best history erasing tool on the market today, which make your phone more clean, carey your privacy more secure.
√ Display historical data on the phone
√ View history detail for each
√ One Tap to clear the application cache
√ One Tap to clear the clipboard
√ One Tap to clear the android default browser history
√ One Tap to clear Google market History
√ One Tap to clear Gmail history
√ One Tap to clear Gtalk history
√ One Tap to clear history in Google Maps
√ One Tap to clear history in Google Earth
√ One Tap to clear incoming call log
√ One Tap to clear outgoing call log
√ One Tap to clear missed call log
√ One Tap to clear frequently contacted
√ One Tap to delete sent SMS/MMS
√ One Tap to delete received SMS/MMS
√ One Tap to delete SMS/MMS draft
√ One Tap to delete failed SMS/MMS
√ Assist to clear Google global search History
√ Assist to clear Youtube search History
Similar applications on the market are: History Eraser, HistoryEraser, Market History Manager
√ Friendly interface design:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
√ Better user experience:
1 placed most commonly used button on top for easy operation
2 a cleaning button for each type of history , operate more simple
Frequently Asked Questions:
1 What is the use of History Eraser+?
A: 1) erase history, protect your privacy
2) clear application cache data, increase the phone's internal storage storage
3) clear the clipboard data, increase the phone memory
2 Will application's data be lost while clear history?
A: History stored in different positions with the application data , wont affect the application data.
History Eraser+ the newest and best history erasing tool on the market today, just try it.
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW!: NO ADS!
Also in CallTags:
Number Search - Perform a Google search on unknown numbers.
One-Click Call Placement - just click the green phone next to a call log entry to return the call.
Call Reminders - Just click on the flag in the log to set a follow-up reminder and your phone will alert you when it's time to place the call. The default alarm alert plays when it is time to place your call.
Per-Contact Log Deletion - click the contact name or number to access the Delete Log menu option - this will delete log entries associated with that name or number only.
Missed Call Notifications - You can select CallTags as the default app to handle missed calls. This gives you easy access to any notes you may have taken about that particular contact, which is useful to have when returning their call.
Phone Number Assignment - If the log contains a number not yet associated with a contact, you can create a new contact or assign the number to an existing contact. This feature is available from the Call Menu.
Search/Filter - The search filter matches and text in the number, name of the contact, or notes. Just enter some search text and the log is automatically filtered as you type.
Call Menu - click the contact name or number and the Call Menu appears, which lets your place a call to any number associated with that contact.
Keywords: Call Log, CallLog, Phone Call Reminders, Call History, Call Organizer
historicall gives you 'intelligent' itemized call reports, on demand, right from your phone. 'intelligent' because most apps out there, and certainly operator itemized billing give you reams and reams of call records - but don't summarize WHO you were speaking to - just a lot of numbers, dates and times. historicall is different. We know that for a lot of people, it's not the cost of the call so much as the time spent that's important. If you're a lawyer, accountant, doctor, psychologist, consultant or similar - your time is much more valuable than the cost of the call itself. This is where historicall comes in. It will send you a report, straight to your inbox, detailing who you spoke to, and for how long.
historicall will automatically summarise the information for you, no need to go matching up telephone numbers to contacts. The report contains a total time spent for each person with the ability to drill down into the detailed call history if required. See screenshots for report examples.
Don't get left at the end of the month scratching your head and wondering where the time went - get historicall!
If you have any problems, bugs, questions, suggestions, feature requests etc. then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com
Tested on the following devices and Android versions:
Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime
HTC OneX, Sensation Z710E
Android Gingerbread 2.3–2.3.2 (API level 9), 2.3.3–2.3.7 (API level 10)
Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0–4.0.2 (API level 14), 4.0.3–4.0.4 (API level 15)
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (API level 16), 4.2 Jelly Bean (API level 17)
Android Cyanogenmod 10.1 (Android Jellybean 4.2)
Note - you will need a working email app & account on your device in order to email reports. Examples are GMail, Hotmail, Microsoft Exchange.
call log call logs call reports call report call reporting call logger call history phone history itemised itemized call time call report phone history phone report call expense claim business call claim call timer summary contacts call logs historicall historical call logs contact summarise summarize call record call records call bill call billing itemise itemize summarised summarized
When mail is notified to the management of the use state with two carrying or more and the carrying always used, it never lets the telephone from an important customer go.
The application program can be started by the automatic start function at the start-up.
It may be stopped with insufficient memory or battery capacity.
( manner of operation )
1) Information is input from a set screen.
･Notification mail (destination mail address)
- It is possible to select it from the address book.
･Subject (mail subject)
･Gmail account (for transmission)
- It is possible to select it from the address book.
- Mail Sending is executed from the specified Gmail account.
･Automatic start (on)
When the power supply of the cellular phone is turned on, the application program is automatically started when "A start-up start is effectively done" is checked.
If the setting is completed, an automatic notification is started.
･Log preservation number (10)
The notified log is recorded up to the preservation number.
･Watch interval maximum value (for 30 minutes)
The maximum value of the slider of the main screen is specified.
- The notification cannot begin if a set input is not done.
- When the setting of the Gmail account is not correct, it becomes an error by Mail Sending.
- The setting can be changed while even executing it.
･Button of notification beginning/execution
- When the setting is correct, it becomes it while executing it when starting.
･The notified type is selected and it absent arrives. |Arriving|Sending is checked.
The interval (amount) when the telephone call history is observed is specified.
Frequent..mail..notify..arrive..mail..day..day..telephone call..bring together..E-mail.
The notified log is displayed. (Up to the log preservation number. )
- After the application program ends, the input content is recorded.
- The content is deleted with a clear button.
Location information/System information (battery residual quantity |Available Memory) can be used can also be notified now.
Location information is use about "Use wireless network", "Use GPS satellites" -- if either is checked, it can use.
*When I install this application in Android terminal without permission and use it, please use it after having obtained consent with the terminal user in the use because an unjust order electromagnetic record service crime may be applied.
*Because positional information and a difference may occur as of a thing of a fact depending on the electric wave situation including a building, approve the GPS function.
*I prohibit act to infringe the property of the third party who used this application or privacy, all of the act that I might infringe again.
1.Block unwanted calls
2.Block unknown calls
3.Block a range of number such as 1800XXX
4.Block calls with message reply
5.Answer and quick hang up option.
Any issue or suggestion please do not hesitate to ask me.
Tags: advanced call blocker, call blocker, call filter, sms blocker, sms filter,filter,mobile firewall, call manager, sms manager, call guardian,black baller, black list
Call-logs Filter gives you the ability to get names and numbers from your call logs based on:
*Name filter - filter by a person's name and view all the call events from that person. Find out how many times that pesky EX has been calling you!
*Date filter - don't know the name of the cute guy who called you a few weeks ago? no problem! use the date filter to sort your call logs between two dates!
*Today's calls - Displays today's call events on the app main screen.
*Displays segregated call events - All calls, Incoming, Outgoing and Missed calls.
This app was built mainly for Nexus users who don't have the ability to filter call logs. Works on other androids too!
Easy, simple and fast!
Permissions: READ_CONTACTS - used to read contacts from the call logs.
More from developer
Custom Lock screen
* Auto-lock phone screen during call and preventing the dreaded cheek presses while on a call.
* Custom lockscreen backgrounds: system default, transparent, and custom backgrounds. If multiple backgrounds are selected, the lock screen rotates through each background every time you turn your phone screen on. Transparent background only works with force option described below.
* Custom lockscreen widgets to display your contact information, date and time, and battery indicator.
* Works with Android secure pattern lock.
* Lock screen Caller id. See incoming caller information on lockscreen. You can configure also configure lock screen to allow default Android caller id screen while ringing.
* Disable volume button controls exclusively on lockscreen
* Prevents button wake up on screen off. May take a few seconds to kick in after the screen turns off on less responsive devices.
* Prevent HOME button bypass on the lockscreen with HOME control functionality. See app website (below) for more details.
Custom lockscreen force option
Same features as custom lock, but attempts to disable the default Android lockscreen as best as possible. This is recommended for users that don't have a secure lock configured, as this provides smoother unlock operation. This will bypass the Android secure lock. Non-force option only overlays the default Android lockscreen and works with the Android secure lock.
Disable lock screen
This mode automatically unlocks your Android lockscreen whenever you turn your phone screen on. Saves the extra swipe to unlock, and gets you to business immediately. Also keeps your phone safe from button presses while your screen is off.
Keep screen on/Stay awake mode
Keeps your phone screen on indefinitely. Great for use with the GPS, browser or other apps that you would rather have your screen stay on. Battery saver mode allows screen to dim but not shut off. Also shuts off automatically when battery goes low
Stay awake (Auto)
Configure screen stay awake to automatically come on when certain apps are launched. Stay awake may not come on immediately, but should come on at some point before your phone screen shuts off
Turns your phone screen into a flashlight. Hit menu button to switch mode to rotate through several screen colors. Great for use as a night light also. Try swiping forward, backward and double-clicking on screen to change light color, or pause rotate action
LED light coming soon
EXCLUDE IN TASK KILLER AND ANTIVIRUS APPS. DOES NOT WORK WITH "APP PROTECTOR" APPS
!! Licensing issues !!
We recently migrated to using licensing services provided by Android engineers (Android is discontinuing its previous copy-protection service). This requires phone data services to contact the Android licensing servers. If you get "Application not licensed" messages, please ensure that you have data access and click the verify button to re-initiate the license check.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RATINGS
We hear your feedback and are constantly working hard to "perfect" this app as best as possible. There may be occasions where we fail at this, but we always do our best to correct mistakes/issues/human error. Bashing and negative reviews, though understandable at times, are not fair given the effort placed on meeting most user's requirements to the best of our ability. We appreciate your patience and always love to hear your feedback.
+ Thumb-size buttons on caller id screens. No more slider
+ Design and install your own skins. See app website for more info
+ Easy one-click answer with speaker on
+ Reject calls with text message
+ Hang-up on caller without sending to voicemail
+ Lock your call screen to prevent button presses
+ Save call notes to your Calendar right after a call
+ Why remember to return calls? You can set call back reminders
+ After call popup with easy shortcut buttons to common call actions
+ Search for information on your phone without leaving your call screen. Open contacts, search call log, open other installed apps all from your call screen
+ Search the web from your call screen. Not able to access the internet during calls? No problem. Access Google search capabilities by utilizing the Google SMS service. Send search terms to Google in a text and get a response while on the call!
+ Have fun by playing music on answering calls. Baffle bill collectors or other unwanted callers
** ANDROID DOES NOT ALLOW THIRD PARTY APPS TO SEND DIAL TONES. To access the dial pad during the call, hit the BACK button to exit the in-call screen and access the stock Android call screen.
For more info, please visit the app website. Your ratings are valuable to us.