Everything but one is missing, for a true beast app you need a cross continent time conversion on schedule with original and now instant conversion or multiple.... Other than that a life saver
Terribly disappointed Got the paid version only to find i still have to pay more for any single image! You've got to be kidding me! WASTE OF MONEY DO NOT BUY!!!
Where's the widget? On my launcher, I was unable to find the widget for this application and there's no option to enable it in its settings. This kind of eliminates the purpose.
Sorry Love the app, but seriously... Screw you guys for forcing me to leave you feedback. The reminder every time I open it is so annoying. I paid for this and I still have to put up with that?
I want my money back I dont want to have to count down to the second and also have a finish time. I had this app on iPhone and I could do everything I wanted and it was great. But on my new phone it's crap.
1. Is there no way to get the a full screen widget (not Polaroid)? 2. Also, the widget counter seems to only show days and hours, even though in the app itself it shows me down to seconds as I selected in the settings.
- Fixed issue with Countdown image picker showing images rotated
- Fixed several bugs and other stability improvements
- Get notified of holidays and seasonal events to add to your countdowns
- Improved widgets. Full screen widgets now have higher resolution images
- Bug-fixes and stability improvements.
Event Countdown, a countdown+ timer & reminder for big days, dates & life events
Countdown Timer: intuitive layout, large buttons, persistent alarm, snooze