“Great app for a great service, thank you!” - Tim Wachter
“Excellent. If you make or manage apps why wouldn’t you want this?!” - Belina Chance
The first mobile app to allow publishers to track their app market data, across multiple stores including Google Play appstore, Apple iTunes Connect and Amazon appstore.
App Annie Analytics offers a powerful, streamlined and intelligent solution to manage your publisher app data. Safe access to your app data is available whenever and wherever you want it.
Our app dashboard allows you to see your app revenues, downloads, updates and ratings trends at a glance.
Reports and charts enable you to instantly visualize your:
Downloads & revenues - flick between download and revenue graphs for each of your apps in our sales panel, pinpointing exact moments for upward or downward trends
In app purchases - scroll down the sales panel to reveal a revenue breakdown for each of your available in-app purchases
Regions - track your worldwide popularity with data available for 155 nations by selecting our countries panel
Reviews - the 100 most recent reviews are available in the reviews panel, allowing instant feedback on app updates and customer satisfaction
Ratings - a country-by-country breakdown of your star ratings in the ‘ratings’ panel providing focus for business development
Rank history - your progress is illustrated with temporal graphs for both download and grossing numbers
To access App Annie Analytics, please register your account for free at www.AppAnnie.com, and connect an app store publisher account.
Winners are always seeking the edge in decision-making and productivity; daVinci Analytics gives you that edge.
•View reports on your device
•Save report so you can view them later
•Easy emailing of reports
•View reports in other apps, such as Documents and Adobe Reader
•Password protected, so your data is secure
How to Use
1.Log in using your user name, password, and domain
2.Select a category to click one report link,
3.Select options to viewing or email reports!
Die Teilnahme an der Prognosebörse ist kostenlos, erfordert allerdings eine Registrierung, damit Ihre Handelsaktionen Ihrem Konto zugeordnet werden können. Sie können erst handeln, wenn Sie eingeloggt sind.
Die Benutzung dieses Programms wird für wisenschaftliche Zwecke aufgezeichnet. Nach Abschluss der Untersuchung werden die Daten gelöscht.
View your points balance and past transactions.
View weekly club deals specials, bonus points items, and the list of Club Rewards items you can redeem your points on.
Need a quick, delicious recipe for dinner or for your next gathering? Browse our extensive collection of recipes that we have tested right here in our kitchens.
We look forward to many fun and exciting events throughout the year. Search upcoming events and watch for more details on each event as the dates draw closer!
Find the nearest DLM to you and view hours.
Learn more about the foods and products we are proud to serve to you and your family.
View a variety of services we are pleased to offer.
If you are experiencing login or other technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information visit http://www.shoppixbg.com
Shoppix Analytics™ е перфектният инструмент за достъп до вашите доклади в системата на Шопикс.
Приложението позволява тяхното бързо, лесно и удобно преглеждане и актуализация по всяко време на вашето мобилно устрйство.
За повече информация посетете http://www.shoppixbg.com
The IEEE 1584 empirically derived model was chosen for arc flash analysis due to the model's capability to accurately account for a wide variety of setup parameters including:
* open and box equipment configurations
* grounding of all types and ungrounded
* gap between conductors of 3 to 152 mm.
* short circuit currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
* system line voltages in the range of 208V to 15kV
* working distances from 10 to 80 inches
For cases where voltage is over 15kV or gap is outside the range of the model, the theoretically derived Lee method can be applied and it is included in iAFA V1.0
The arc flash software takes equipment configuration, gap between electrodes, grounding type, short circuit fault current value and system voltage on input, and determines arcing fault current at potential point of fault.
For protective devices operating in the steep portion of their time-current curves, a small change in current causes a big change in corresponding operating time. Incident energy is linear with time, and consequently arc current variations may have a big effect on incident energy. The IEEE 1584 proposed solution is to make two arc current and energy calculations: one using the calculated expected arc current and another one using a reduced arc current that is 15% lower.
The arc flash software enables calculations for both of the above considered cases. The iAFA arc flash software predicts arcing fault current for a given configuration and amount of the available 3-phase short circuit current. Next, the incident energy, arc flash boundary, shock protection boundaries and level of personnel protective equipment are determined based on equipment configuration, selected upstream protection device ratings and working distance.
* Detailed analysis using the IEEE 1584 equations and the Lee method
* Collect information, take photos of switchgear, MCC's etc. during field walk-downs
* Instantly determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash, limited, restricted, prohibited approach boundaries, hazard risk category, typical clothing system
* Add fuse and circuit breaker data including time-current characteristics for the devices that are not already featured in the built-in protection device library
* Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand
* Provide a safer working environment by specifying the proper level of personal protective equipment. Wearing inadequate clothing is dangerous for obvious reasons, but wearing too much clothing is dangerous due to limited mobility and visibility
* Design safer power systems while insuring compliance with NEC 110.16, OSHA, NFPA 70E, IEEE P1584 and CSA Z462 standards and regulations
* Avoid potential fines, lost productivity, and increased insurance and litigation costs
* Set arc duration cut-off in the 2 to 10 second range
* Evaluate Threshold Incident Energy for a Second Degree Burn
* Generate arc flash warning labels in high resolution graphic format
* Create warning labels in English and a variety of international languages
* Save input configurations, equipment image for future reference
* Send extended report including equipment data, calculation results, arc flash label
* Perform analysis using metric, imperial units
Relecura app brings many of the advanced search and analytics features of the web-based platform to the mobiles. You can access the following features without signing up.
- Access to worldwide patent coverage on the mobile
- Search using complex query strings or fields
- Quick browse - Rapidly scan various sections of a list of patent documents
- Refine patent sets using Explore (tag-clouds), Browse, and Cluster (using keywords and class codes)
- Seed data - Identify the most representative patents relevant to a set
- Graph the various parameters of a patent sets
You can have free sign-up with a valid email address to access the following extra features:
- Save patent sets and retrieve it later
- Export patent sets through an email (top 100 docs)
- Star (or highlight) patent documents
Users of the web-based Relecura platform can access their saved projects and searches using the mobile app.
For more details visit www.relecura.com or write to us at email@example.com.
It enables bar owners to supervise their bar, decrease beer loss and compare themselves to neighbouring bars.
It gives breweries and distributors real-time market trends and helps them increase revenues for every beer tap.
*.esyz (Bespoke format for Animation - Contact us for more information)
*.doc, *.pdf, *.ppt,*.txt,*.xps,
*.jpeg,*.png, *.jpg, *.tif
Get your Top five files detailed usage reports, this would be helpful for Business Intelligence Report
Next revision coming with Excel Report and additional file extensions support
* secure, read-only analytics using your saved accounts in Android Account Manager, no need to communicate any password!
* 4x1 home screen widget
* You can make different widgets, each widget is for a different website, or same website but different analytics details to show.
* You can show page views, number of visits, new visits, average time on site, pageviews per visite,
* Can choose to show todays' stats, yesterday, last 7 days or this months or two of these intervals.
To use this application you must have:
- A network connection
- Have an existing Analytics account
- Have the Google Account associated with that account configured as an account on your phone.
If you found any problems please report them to us !
***Note: This widget is free, but ads supported, you will only see one ads each two days.
You can also pay $1.2 to disable ads.