Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Venice (Italian: Venezia) is one of the most interesting and lovely places in the world.
This sanctuary on a lagoon is virtually the same as it was six hundred years ago, which adds to the fascinating character. Venice has decayed since its heyday and is heavily touristed (there are slightly more tourists than residents), but the romantic charm remains.
This place may not seem huge but it is. Venice is made of different boroughs. The most famous is the area comprising the 118 islands in the main districts that are called "Sestieri" and they are: Cannaregio, Castello, Dorsoduro, San Polo, Santa Croce and San Marco, where the main monuments and sights are located. Other main districts are Isola Della Giudecca and Lido di Venezia. Other important islands include Murano, Torcello, San Francesco del Deserto and Burano, but there are several.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Una pratica guida completamente in italiano sia nei contenuti testuali che audio per la città di Venezia.
L'arte a Venezia è dappertutto, la ritroviamo infatti nei colori cangianti delle acque e dei palazzi, nei camini sopra i tetti, nei trafori di portici e logge e negli scorci di figure oltre un ponte o una calle. Venezia si gira a piedi, in vaporetto o in gondola. La città del Tiepolo, del Tiziano, del Tintoretto... una città che saprà farvi innamorare e questa guida vi aiuterà a viverla e conoscerla meglio...
Questa completa applicazione (dal peso che varia tra 40~60 Mb) può lavorare anche senza doversi collegare ad internet ed è completamente gratuita .
I contenuti dopo lo scaricamento sono tutti memorizzati sul telefono e possono essere usufruiti anche durante il volo, in treno o comunque ancor prima di raggiungere questa città unica al mondo.
Perchè vi consigliamo di scaricare questa App al posto di altre per la stessa città ?
* Perchè è stata realizzata una Guida pratica e utile, le informazioni sono oggettive e non basate su opinioni
* Perchè tutti i testi e l’audio riferiti ai punti di interesse, ad esclusione dei testi narrativi, hanno una durata massima di 30 secondi di audio per non annoiare con informazioni troppo lunghe .
* Perchè contiene punti geo-localizzati organizzati in categorie e sottocategorie
* Perchè contiene anche utili indirizzi e servizi geo-localizzati come polizia, ospedali, parcheggi ecc. (non si sa mai..)
* Perchè visualizza immediatamente la distanza in linea d'aria tra voi e i punti vicino
* Perchè c’è la possibilità di memorizzare i soli punti realmente da visitare in una occasione
* Perchè contiene alcuni indirizzi di ristoranti, pasticcerie, gelaterie per chi soffre di "ciliachia"
* Perchè è anche TOTALMENTE audio e non vi costringe a leggere in uno piccolo schermo da 3-4".
Per lo scaricamento delle mappe leggere la sezione dedicata nell'App stessa.
Venice actually consists of 117 bodies of land connected by more than 400 bridges over its 150 canals. The Grand Canal is like main street, cutting through the center of the city.
Plus enjoy 8,000+ HD wallpapers on our site!
We will guide you through the forbidden games of the notorious carnivals which lasted all year long, traditional festivals and ... why not? We will also give you some tips about where to buy wonderful costumes and certified masks which are true artworks of the venetian handicraft.
We cannot omit a section for practical information for getting around Venice and discover the program of the Venice Carnival 2013 "Viva i colori - Live in Colour"!
Someone once said that "A mask tells us more than a face."
We wonder: was he thinking about the face of Venice?
Verifica i titoli di viaggio contenuti nella tua tessera IMOB Venezia per il trasporto ACTV.
Semplice e veloce applicazione per sapere quanti e quali titoli di viaggio (biglietti vaporetto, abbonamenti, biglietti autobus) sono ancora disponibili nella carta IMOB.
La tessera IMOB Venezia e' una carta su cui caricare biglietti e abbonamenti per i servizi di trasporto pubblici di Venezia e provincia. L'applicazione e' di utilita' per i soli possessori della tessera.
IMPORTANTE: alcuni utenti chiedono maggiori funzionalita' nelle recensioni, condivido quasi tutte le proposte ma le informazioni visualizzate sono SOLO quelle disponibili sul web al sito ACTV. Questa non e' un'applicazione ufficiale dell'azienda di trasporti, quindi non e' possibile accedere a dati riservati o comunque non pubblicati sul web. Per ogni richiesta vi pregherei di scrivermi una mail cosi' possiamo valutarne la fattibilita', non e' possibile rispondere alle recensioni!
Purtroppo non e' possibile (ancora) ottenere le informazioni sui titoli di viaggio di tessere usa e gette o comunque non nominative.
L'applicazione e' ancora in fase embrionale e non e' stata testata su molti modelli di smart phone.
Il vostro contributo e' molto importante per migliorarla col tempo e per risolvere i problemi legati a particolari modelli.
This is very useful for those who live in Venice and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news
- City Map with top attractions (coming soon)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Torino.
- Public Transport (ATCV, Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate)
- Most useful Link
As you walk around, a signaling alert inform you of any monuments you are passing by, you just have to raise your head, admire the edifice and read about its history on your Android phone.
A tool to impress your friends and a fun way to develop your cultural knowledge.
Start Monument Tracker and the information come to you.
Why do you need Monument Tracker?
- Have you ever admire a building without knowing its history and anecdotes?
Monument Tracker is an application reacting to your eye, a cultural tool responding to instant curiosity. Have a walk and a signaling alert will inform you of any monuments around.
Do you like to talk to your friends and family about your discoveries?
A “share” function will allow you to publish your discoveries and top spots on Facebook, Twitter and email.
Do you prefer to know or to stay in the dark ?
An immediate answer to:”It’s beautiful, what is it?”
Written by certified guides, a short presentation: period, historical context and anecdotes will inform you about the monuments.
Acknowledge the beauty surrounding you
Easy, ergonomic and smart, 24/7 the knowledge comes to you when you want, however you want.
Main Page: First configure the alert distance (30 to 300 meters). It will allow you to be signaled by a monument according to your wish. Our advice: 50m if you are by feet and 100m if you are by car.
Go: Start the geolocation
During your itinerary, you will be signaled by alerts of monuments nearby, with its history and anecdotes in Push mode.
Once activated, 2 icons will appear “Map” and “Description”
Map: Localize monuments nearby and organize an itinerary.
Descriptive: Visualize the monuments with photos and texts.
Tourism: Monument Tracker can put in you in contact with the Tourist Office of Milan.
Picture: Take pictures without having to exit the application
Search: Find out about monuments of Milan and organize your itinerary.
Monument tracker is available in many cities, find them out!
(icons with downloading link for Paris, London, Rome)
Tips: Save your batteries putting your phone in sleeping mode and Monument Tracker will keep working.
All of your iPhone functions stay available.
Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation
Four major cities to start: Nice, paris, London, Rome
Followed by 10 others: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Belgrade, Budapest, Florence, Venice, Lyon, Vienna, St Petersburg.
The application which will revolutionize the use of touristic guides.
Are you part of the millions of Android fans? Culture in a Push!
VENICE CITY GUIDE MAP
The Venezia Unica City Guide is a useful tool to learn about Venice historic and artistic landmarks: museums, exhibitions, squares, monuments, churches, palaces and gardens. You can consult the official timetables of local public transport and organize your transfers in the city. Thanks to the georeferencing of points of interest, it is possible to plan a visit based on the time you have available. Over 300 points of interest are described, sheets containing the description of the points of interest are supplied with images and biographies of artists. The service includes a selection of fairgrounds, restaurants, markets, bookstores, shopping venues.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN AUGMENTED REALITY
The APP allows you to consult timetables, stops, routes/lines and points of sale of local public transport. With the help of Augmented Reality, it is possible to frame the closest stop to view lines/routes and timetables of the next departing rides superimposed on the screen.
The APP gives an updated schedule of current and planned events (exhibitions, events and art exhibits, Biennale) with a short description of the event and its location.
NEWSLETTER ON VENICE EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS
The APP gives an updated news service on the main events and the most important exhibitions in Venice.
NEWSLETTER ON VENICE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The APP gives an updated news service on the Venice public transport.
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ Venice CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Venice Travel Guide is available in: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with smart phones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
TRAVEL & LEISURE AND HUFFINGTON POST NAME MINCHILLI'S GUIDES TOP ITALIAN FOOD APPS
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Italy for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Venice.
* Browse through over 90 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* View more than 700 photos.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Italy her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Tourism Office | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Respect | Contact | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
1. General: Geography | Climate | History | Veneto | Economy
2. Maps: City | Itinerary | Venetian Lagoon | Sestieri | Provinces of Veneto | Italy | Venetian Empire in 14th century
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Vaporetto
4. Culture: Museums | Music | Events | Venetian glass | Gondola
5. Attractions: Top 10 | A-Z | Itinerary | Do | Buy | Churches | Buildings | Palaces | Bridges | Squares
6. By Area: Districts | Venetian Lagoon | Islands | Grand Canal | Get Out
7. Italy: Regions & Cities | Get around | Do | Money | History
This app is part of the MobileReference Italy series. The complete series includes:
- Rome, Vatican City and the entire Lazio region
- Florence & Tuscany
- Venice, Verona & the Veneto Region
- Milan & the Lombardy Region
- Campania, including Naples, Capri, Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria, including Assisi, Gubbio, Orvieto, Perugia & more
- Italian Lakes District, including Lake Como, Lake Lugano, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda
- Italian Riviera, including Liguria, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Finale Ligure, San Remo, Portofino & more
- Malta, Gozo, Comino
- Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of Italy.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.