The Suncoast Christian College app is updated daily to ensure that the school community is able to keep their finger on the pulse of the school. The app includes the following information:
The event calendar ensures that you are constantly up-to-date and in the loop with the events of Suncoast Christian College. Not sure when the Fete is on? Check the calendar.
The notices section keeps you informed of important daily notices as they become available. Buses are late? The notice section will alert you.
Receive the latest newsletter directly through the app, or peruse the newsletter archive.
Call and email important college contacts. Want to speak with the Secondary Reception? Call them straight from the app.
Sign up for the notices and events that you wish to know about. If your child is in Year 4, choose to receive only Junior School information.
- Photo and Video Galleries: View our King’s Kids videos and browse through photo galleries of current events such as Presentation Night and Sports Carnivals.
- Virtual School Map: Find important locations at King’s or just admire the modern architecture.
- Contact Directory: The contact directory will allow you to browse through a range of important contacts to find phone numbers, emails, addresses and more.
- Customisation: Settings inside the new School App allow you to choose what type information you want to receive.
Mercy College is a Catholic, coeducational, Kindergarten to Year Twelve College established by the Sisters of Mercy in 1972, with an enrolment of over 1600 students. The College's aim is to offer a Christian education which will provide for the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social needs of our students.
For further information about Mercy College or the app, please contact the administration office on 08 92479247 or visit the school website http://www.mercy.wa.edu.au
Mercy College's app has been designed to provide information to parents, students, staff and the community. The app will allow users to:
- Email enquiries directly to the school's admin office,
- Email Absentees using Mercy College's 'Online Absentee Form' where the absentee note is generated and sent to both the absentee administration office,
- View the College Map,
- View Mercy's canteen menu,
- Keep up to date with current news and upcoming events with the 'Mercy College News Feed',
- View the Calendar & Term Dates,
- Download 'Mercy Matters',
- Record your child's homework and assessment due dates, and
- Easy link to Mercy College's website
More from developer
Communication to parents. Made simple.
Messenger Bird is so simple and intuitive to use.
It is based on brilliant, fast technology that will
save your school time and money.Parents, students, teachers, even grandma will download your school’s app for FREE and love accessing info when they need it.