We know that discovering the wines you like can be tricky. That’s why Plonk starts with grape varieties and wine styles, helping you to understand the flavours you like and making suggestions of something similar to try. With Plonk in hand you’ll be forever equipped to pick the wines you love in supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.
With Plonk you can:
· Learn more about the grapes & wine styles you like
· Discover new grapes based on your personal taste preferences
· Listen to pronunciations of each grape & wine style
· Find out which grapes pop up in which wine styles. Ie. Tempranillo in Rioja or Sangiovese in Chianti
· Learn about what types of food go well with what grapes and wine styles
· Start your journey in ‘Tried & tested’, where you’ll see lots of familiar grapes and find ideas for other similar grapes you might like to try
· Or skip straight to ‘new & interesting’ for some inspiration and grapes to celebrate with
· Rate and star your favourite grapes so you remember them for next time
· Share your favourite grapes and wine styles with friends through Facebook, Twitter or email
SWM allows you to:
★ Manage your wine cellar easily through the use of SWM tags (not required)
★ Discover new wines quickly and easily
★ Save wines you like in a "Wish" list for future reference
★ Purchase wines you like or have tasted directly through the app!
★ View wine ratings to make sure you are drinking a good bottle!
★ Share your wine ratings and notes with others via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, SMS, etc.
With its unique tagging technology, SWM provides you with the ability to manage your wine cellar quickly and easily when using SWM tags. If you choose not to use SWM tags, you can still manage your wine cellar easily but perhaps not as quickly.
SWM also lets you discover new wines by searching for wines on the internet via Snooth. Unlike other applications though, once you have searched for wines, SWM will remember your searches until you clear them. This allows you to use the application in a completely offline mode!
★ Record Vintage, Winery, Wine name, Type of wine (i.e., Red, White, etc.), Size, Drinking window, Rating (1-5), Tasting notes, Whom you tasted with, Store name where bottle was purchased, Price paid, and Storage location of the bottle in your cellar
★ Designed to be completely functional and useful without a network connection
★ Multiple view design to allow you to quickly swipe between your cellar, wish list, or all wines
★ Search for wines on the Internet and automatically save them to your wine list
★ Scan a bottle tag to quickly locate a bottle in your cellar
★ Backup your collection information to DropBox
More information is available at www.supremewinemanager.com
Please note: Supreme Wine Manager will display advertisements and has some functional limitations unless you purchase a low cost annual subscription (currently $3.99/year).