Are you preparing for TOEIC, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, PCAT or ASVAB exam?
If you want to score high, you need an extensive vocabulary. The dictionary in this app includes:
TOEIC (3420 words)
TOEFL (600 words)
GMAT (1400 words)
SAT (5000 words)
GRE (3750 words)
MCAT (1230 words)
PCAT (1190 words)
ASVAB (300 words)
For each word you will find a correct pronunciation (via your Android device) and translation to your mother language (via Google Translate - requires an internet connection, but only a little data).
This application will help you learn essential vocabulary. You can test and improve your knowledge in two ways: You can either match words with their meanings or meanings with their words. Every test contains 10 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
During your study you can relax and still stay in touch with English language. Play some word games, like Anagram, CodeWord, Millionaire, Puzzle or Stop Word.
More than 70000+ words English to Other Language dictionary.
English to Other Language and
Other Language to English functionality will be available on In App Purchase.
Daily exercise for building vocabulary...
-Daily Word reminder
-Holiday functionality .
-Simple User Interface OR GUI.
This Functionality is useful for setting one day as a Holiday in week.
If you Set Holiday as "SUNDAY"
Then the application is stop working on Sunday only, and it will be running on other weekdays.
If you want to run Application Everyday then You Must set holiday as "No Holiday"
Translate word or meaning to any of the following language and vice versa.
English - Afrikaans
English - Albanian
English - Arabic
English - Armenian
English - Azerbaijani
English - Basque
English - Belarusian
English - Bengali
English - Bosnian
English - Bulgarian
English - Catalan
English - Cebuano
English - Chinese (Simplified)
English - Chinese (Traditional)
English - Croatian
English - Czech
English - Danish
English - Dutch
English - English
English - Esperanto
English - Estonian
English - Filipino
English - Finnish
English - French
English - Galician
English - Georgian
English - German
English - Greek
English - Gujarati
English - Haitian Creole
English - Hausa
English - Hebrew
English - Hindi
English - Hmong
English - Hungarian
English - Icelandic
English - Igbo
English - Indonesian
English - Irish
English - Italian
English - Japanese
English - Javanese
English - Kannada
English - Khmer
English - Korean
English - Lao
English - Latin
English - Latvian
English - Lithuanian
English - Macedonian
English - Malay
English - Maltese
English - Maori
English - Marathi
English - Mongolian
English - Nepali
English - Norwegian
English - Persian
English - Polish
English - Portuguese
English - Punjabi
English - Romanian
English - Russian
English - Serbian
English - Slovak
English - Slovenian
English - Somali
English - Spanish
English - Swahili
English - Swedish
English - Tamil
English - Telugu
English - Thai
English - Turkish
English - Ukrainian
English - Urdu
English - Vietnamese
English - Welsh
English - Yiddish
English - Yoruba
English - Zulu
Useful for GRE, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GMAT, ILETS exam also.
Thanks to Google Translator Version. for multiple language translation use.
Application require at least 55MB size on Phone memory for successful installation.
For Text To Speech TTS Engine need to be installed on your handset.
Now, wordnik.com web dictionary integration provides you audio pronunciations and ways to further research important words at the tip of your finger!
~ Multiple word browsing methods for systematic learning.
~ Realistic test module.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags to help test preps.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Sleek and customizable UI with multiple themes.
NO nagging ads. Small ad bar only in main menu screen now to enhance your usage experience.
*** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to support our free development.
Thanks to this application to learn English, learn it as a game. This application is valid for adults and children with different levels also are updated the screens so you always have to learn new words.
This application serves to improve educational and learning advanced English vocabulary
This application is free and provides education to adults and children of all countries learn English: russia, north korea, south korea, germany, portugal, france, Spain, China, Denmark and any other country in the world speaks not English who want to learn the English language. It is valid for anyone, even adults because the vocabulary is varied, can use this tool toddlers to teenagers, even adults or the elderly. With this game you will learn vocabulary in a fun way like a mobile game.
Soon this application will be available for Android tablet with high-resolution images. Currently only applies to mobile and tablet. You do not need wifi to play the educational application.
It supports note and tablet samsung galaxy medium resolution and high resolution tablets.
With voices to learn American English vocabulary and English of Britain
- 2000 most common TOEFL and TOIEC words and their audio pronunciations
- Three learning modes that help you memorize words faster and longer
- Hard word list which is automatically created during your learning process so that you can review them easily.
A version for iPhone/iPad is also available in Apple App store.
While having fun, you will master 1838 challenging words using our flashcards , reactor and quiz games.
Make words your friends . The app is specifically helpful for students giving competitive exams who are looking to substantially enhance their vocabulary into top tier. This app lets you build a lifelong critical skill without paying money.
Salient Features :
1) Flash Cards for 1838 words .
2) Ability to add or remove word from favorites/revision list .
3) A fun quiz mode where you will be given a word and four options to choose the meaning from . Score as high as you can consuming at most 5 lives .
4) Got that friend you gotta prove you have stronger vocab than . Try the reactor game mode . Score more than your friend in this fun filled two player geeky game . The first of its kind in any vocabulary application out there.
KeyWords : Vocabulary , WordList
Disclaimer : "GMAT" and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with my application.
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practice in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and South African academic institutions, over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and various professional organizations. It is also a requirement for immigration to Australia and New Zealand. In Canada, IELTS, TEF, or CELPIP are accepted by the immigration authority.
Being able to use a rich vocabulary is a major advantage in the IELTS and will certainly help you get a higher score. It will also be beneficial in your academic, personal and professional life. This IELTS Vocabulary app will help you achieve your goal more efficiently:
- The database contains a list of about 4500 essential IELTS words with pronunciation and a brief definition.
- It uses 3 different approaches (Word List, Flashcard and Quiz) to fit in different students’ study habits.
- You may mark the words that you’re not familiar with and review only those marked words in Flashcard mode.
- It tracks your progress and results for all quizzes you take.
Be better prepared!
If you find this app helpful, you may also want to try the Pro version for a very small price.
The pro version has about 4000 more words and has no ads.
You can study anywhere with Vocabulary Notebook! In the bus, in the doctor's office, while watching football with your guy or while your girl is taking too long to get ready...
NOTE: This free app is limited to 10 words that allow you to try the app. There is an in-app purchase option to unlock this restriction for a very reduced price.
English Vocabulary exams are constructed under hundreds of word packages; Elementary, High level, University/College, Professionals, Daily English,Financial,Social, Test takers etc. Depending on educational background and purpose, English learners can select the package that describes them most.
Once you have and signed-in and selected your word package, WordExam provides you with short 10 questions quiz sets. The results of all the tests you have done from the start will be recorded for your reference. You can learn English easily and you can always check your history and compare your progress on your own. Words that you have trouble learning will not be discarded, but rather will be kept and asked on the later exams.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
- TOEIC Vocabulary: The data is standard from the book "600 standards essential words for the TOEIC - 3rd edition" includes 600 words with many parts: definition, vietnamese meaning, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word category.
- TOEFL/IELTS Vocabulary: From "5000 words for TOEFL & IELTS" include 5000 word. The data has only definition of the words.
- 3420 TOEIC Vocabulary: Includes 3420 words with definition, related words.
Especially, with every lesson, you can do test lessons to remembered longer. Additionally, through widget, the app English Vocabulary Daily helps you to learn vocabulary every hour, every day like "small rain lays great dust". The app English Vocabulary Daily works offline, so you learn anytime, anywhere without a network connection.
The app English Vocabulary Daily has features as following:
- Support pronunciation and translation.
- Supports two types of widgets (4x2 and 2x2) gives you flexibility in use.
- Supports for multiple profiles as show/hide parts of words, change display font size
- Supports sharing the app via Facebook, Twitter, Google+...
For more effective learning, below is some small tips upon application English Vocabulary Daily:
1. Spend 15 to 30 minutes everyday to learn a list of categories. At each category, firstly learning with full meaning, then go to "Settings", un-select the relevant settings. This helps you remember of the words meaning faster.
2. After completing the words lesson in each category, you do the test lessons. This will help you remember the learned words longer.
3. Please add widget to your android Home Screen, so every opening, a certain word is shown on the display. This is the way that the application helps you to learn words gradually rather than over-full manner causing difficult to remember. This function is helpful for people with limited time.
Have an effective learning and success in TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS examination!
Keywords: english word, english vocabulary, english daily, toeic, toeic vocabulary, toeic daily, toefl, toefl vocabulary, toefl daily, ielts, ielts vocabulary, ielts daily, toeic test
- mark learned or easy words and select 'Show unmarked' from the menu;
- view words in alphabetical or random order;
- hide navigation buttons to eliminate distraction;
- last viewed word is saved when you leave the app.
Add Your own words and learn Your own way.
This English language learning widget can be great for those who learn English at school, language course or those learning by themselves. Every word has its english translation, and English phrase which will help You to learn. Application available with: German, French, Spanish, Italian and Polish translations...more versions soon
To add widget:
-go to phone's Home screen
-tap free space on screen and hold for a while
-than choose widget from list from pop-up menu
If You like my application - give it 5 stars, if not or You would improve something - write me an email, before giving bad note.
The success of this Free application completely depends on your feedback. So in case, you are facing any problem with the application, do contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will definitely reply to you within 24 Hours time. I will definitely try to solve the issue if any.
But kindly do not leave a negative comment/rating on the android market. As I would not be able to still know what problem you are facing and as such I would not be able to help.
Regards to all,
Team English Vocabulary
Children and young people can learn many words that will help them later in school having taken ease with the English vocabulary.
The vocabulary of English is very simple and is adapted to elementary children, including children and even secondary education that will help them learn the pronunciation of many words that they had on their English vocabulary.
This application will seem a game and will help them learn English effortlessly. Can play to view images of animals, numbers, colors, etc. while learning English. The management application is very easy, just have to click on a category of English words and then go see the photos from an animation and a voice that will indicate the pronunciation of all the words, so learn vocabulary English.
It is valid for children of all countries: Spain, France, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Portugal, Japan, etc since the application has full English texts. Also applies to children who speak Spanish as children of Catalonia, Basque Country, Galicia, Valencia, the Balearic Islands and Asturias.
Very useful for children from Korea, China, Russia, Japan, Netherlands, Thailand, Germany, Czech Republic. All children Korean, Chinese, Dutch, German, Thai, Japanese, Russians and Czechs will love.
Soon we will have in this Android application:
- Section for painting, drawing and coloring.
- Section of puzzles and puzzle games with educational
- Section of music with songs in English
Applying English children's market is totally free download at no cost. We are preparing fully adapted version for tablet, android tablet version will have high resolution photos with effects more so that pictures are more colorful. This game is a little but not even a baby einstein einstein get your babies, children and teenagers to learn English as geniuses
The vocabulary ranges from basic to advanced level through an intermediate. Your baby and children can learn without being angry English language with many words and sounds.
This application is free and your vocabulary is basic level but also has more advanced words. There are many categories and frequently updated application.
No password is required to access or wifi this game.
Aprender ingles para niños y bebes gratis.
* Body parts
* On the Beach
and many more ...
Both English / Spanish and Spanish / English, Vocabulary! offers more than 5,000 vocabulary words in the two languages.
More from developer
Want to REALLY boost your vocabulary? Then you need something more than just regular flashcards. You need Vocab++, where we've curated images by hand that assist in helping our users remember the words thanks to visual association. Remember the illustrated books when you were a kid, that helped you learn words? That's the basic principle.
Upcoming features include homescreen and lockscreen widgets, search and daily "word of the day" rich notifications!
Honestly, there is no simpler way to boost your vocabulary for the long run.
TAGS: Test preparation, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, CAT, GMAT, Vocabulary, vocab, visual, flashcards, hand curated