The app, Learn Algebra and Trigonometry, has lots of lessons on the subject.
The content is structured with
- Text Lessons
- Videos (curated from YouTube - Relevant and Topical).
- Revision Notes
- Problems and Solutions
Learn Algebra & Trigonometry, is a portable digital text-book, with chapters on:
• Basic Concepts like Equations, Inequalities, Functions - Periodic, Polynomial, Rational, Exponential, Logarithmic, Sine and Cosine
• Advanced Concepts like Trigonometric Identities, Applications, Analytic Geometry, Sequences and Probability
... and more.
The contents are structured in such a way as to cover all the topics that are required for beginners as well as preparation for tests and exams like:
- AP-Level Maths
- GCSE Maths etc.
Useful for High School Students from Grade / Class 11 and 12.
Perfect for students appearing for CBSE / State Board Exams.
Since the complete syllabus is covered with lessons and videos, the student can use this app as a reference tool for getting clarity in concepts and also for last minute revision before exams.
The specialty of this app is that this also contains videos, curated from YouTube, very relevant to the subject.
Since many topics on Algebra & Trigonometry are covered with lessons, exercises and videos, students can use this app as a reference tool for getting clarity in concepts and also for last minute revision before exams. Can also be used as independent study tool by self-learners.
Attribution: OpenStax College, Algebra & Trigonometry. OpenStax CNX | http://firstname.lastname@example.org. - available under CC BY SA 4.0 license.
This app contains a Digital Textbook, Algebra & Trigonometry, a hugely popular course material published by OpenStax that is being used in major universities across the world. You can use the textbook in the app for the main subject, or for independent study.
The collective experience of the author team at OpenStax has allowed them to identify the subtopics, exceptions, and individual connections that give students the most trouble. The textbook is therefore replete with well-designed features and highlights which help students overcome these barriers. As the students read and practice, they are coached in methods of thinking through problems and internalizing mathematical processes.
(NOTE TO TEACHERS: If you are a teacher, this app will be a boon for you as this will help you pick up new tricks and new insights on how to explain the topics better from fellow educators across the globe.)
Why You Will Love This App:
• This app contains the textbook that has been made available for students online in public domain. You get quality textbooks free of cost which you can read anytime, anywhere.
• You can get your doubts cleared, concepts reinforced and knowledge retained in a far effective manner, because not only you get to read a quality textbook, but you also you get to watch many videos, each with distinct style of teaching.
• You missed your classes due to some reason? You can now keep pace with your school/college teacher by reading lessons and watching the videos regularly.
• The app covers wide variety of topics. Enough material for homeschooling. And to help you score high in exams.
This Is Like Having A Tutor In Your Pocket !
*****The app requires WiFi/3G/Internet connection and is supported by ads. Lessons are available offline though some Math formulas/notations may require net connection.
***** Very ideal for devices with large screens.
********Please Be Patient When The App Loads For First Time. The App Will Load Fast On Subsequent Uses.
This app is a GREAT BLESSING for students who cannot afford costly textbooks or private tutors. So, please don't give negative remarks/low rating and prevent the reach of this app. If you have a critical point to make, please don't post them here, but please mail us !