The benefit of this app over a widget, is that it can be placed in a folder on the home screen.
The Battery Use Indicator gives you an idea of what is using up your battery.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a widget, not an application, it can be added to your home screen by long pressing and selecting Widgets > Battery Use Widget
Place it on your screen like a widget to have fast access for battery manager.
This manager shows programs, which have high usage of battery and allows stop and uninstall them.
*Note: Some phones only display battery life in 10% increments.
battery live wallpaper life indicator background widget simple
Control the parameters that affect on battery life time.
battery status in task bar.
access to the battery usage.
close running programs.
instructions save battery life.
- Battery status.
- Control of GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth and more.
- Clean memory to save battery.
- shortcut to battery life time and usage statistics.
- Browsing: loops through several webpages and scrolls them to simulate a natural user-device interaction.
- Video: loops a 720p (if supported) or SD videoclip on the screen using standard methods and APIs to better simulate a real-life scenario.
- Gaming: stresses the GPU inside your device by continuously drawing a 2D canvas on the screen using OpenGL ES.
LAB501 Battery Life stores the initial and final battery levels as well as the duration for each run so that when the device is turned back on the latest result is displayed. Results can be saved to the SD card as a bitmap image so you can easily share it online.