Skill types include leadership, team management, strategy, problem solving, decision-making, project management, time management and personal productivity, stress management, communication, creativity and career development.
You can register for the training and then login. The appropriate learning activities will be auto loaded for you.
As you progress, your account is automatically updated with your status. Once activities have been downloaded to your device, you are able to complete them offline.
This app automatically dials outbound calls with your mobile phone or VoIP, sends SMS Texts and e-mails to clients with a button on your mobile device. Invest in Call Center Pro and you will quickly see increased contact with your customers, while simultaneously decreasing your average handling time.
Perfect for On the Go Professionals: Sales Agents, Recruiters, Telemarketing, Marketing, Fund Raising, Political and Customer Service Industries. Spend less time dialing and more time in contact meeting Client’s needs with Call Center Pro.
Pay Just $19.99 comparable services cost $100+ with a monthly subscription.
Easy to Use Training Videos: http://goo.gl/wz5bNd
Link to Spreadsheet Template Format: http://db.tt/tTnqsWFs
- The latest inbound & outbound call center technologies on your Android Mobile device
- Saves time automatically by rapidly dialing contacts and skipping bad numbers
- Customize & schedule multiple campaigns with .CSV Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Build & update contacts Name, Company, Email Address, Primary & Secondary phone numbers
- Personalize inbound calls with Caller ID Pop-up with client name and campaign source.
- Easily customizable email/SMS templates
- Take notes about clients and export the results by pushing a button
- Input action dates for your contact to automatically schedule re-contact
- Compatible with VoIP dialers such as LinPhone, Sipdroid, CSipSimple, Groove IP (SIP Calls)
- Customer's name is announced before each call using text to speech TTS technology (English)
- Customize your call results to objectives (i.e. Left Message, Not Interested, Not Home, etc.)
- Add Bad Leads to the Do Not Call list to eliminate Call Center Pro from re-contact
- Easy to Configure dialing frequency & maximum Call Retry settings
- Tracking & Reporting metrics can be exported to spreadsheets for analysis of performance results
- Schedule callbacks or followups seamlessly with Google Calendar
Designed with productivity in mind, the contractor Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing app delivers the ability to keep track of all your customers, manage leads, estimates, appointments and invoices while on the go. Our Smith support team is here to help you so you can be even more successful.
Here are some of the tools that are available:
* Easy and professional estimate generation for prospective customers
* Scheduling and managing appointments wherever you are
* Send professional invoices without doing any paperwork
* Keep track of all your past and upcoming jobs
* Free leads from the Smith network
* Manage your customer list (both from Smith and your own clientele)
Smith would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing Tool! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/pro.htm to learn more.
Learn the origin of this business strategy by reading Jack Trout’s original article, discover the primary principles in play for determining your position, play with positioning with the bad slogan, good slogan, and positioning quizzes, and spend time in the worksheets to position your company, service, product… or even yourself.
The positioning app has five modules:
1. Positioning – original Jack Trout article and current day definition of positioning
2. Principles – 3 tests to validate your position, 7 principles for discovering your position, 12 rules of positioning, and 5 tests of obviousness
3. Practice – bad slogan quiz, good slogan quiz and positioning test (interactive quizzes)
4. PositionistView® – the most recent positioning perspective articles written by Innis Maggiore, updated immediately upon publication
5. Position Your Company – worksheets (basic and advanced) that will help you discover your position plus Innis Maggiore’s famous “14 Ways to Differentiate” worksheet
Topics vary by industry and category but focus on Brand Strategy, Brand Performance, Channel Optimization, Creative Development, Marketing Research and Digital, Mobile & Social Marketing.
A Day For Their Aim Global Business , Recruit At Will
And Duplicate Teams To Massive Numbers In Their
Aim Global Business?
Aim Global is a great business but to succeed u need right training....
This is the new released app helping you with All your Aim Global Training Needs
It has 3 sections helping you with lead generation for your Aim Global business,
recruitment training and final section on how to duplicate more leaders in your Aim Global business team.....
It also has a special free video on home page showing you how to make guaranteed money in
your Aim Global business using the secret RA + RK + MA = IOD Formula
Download The App For Free Now , Install it and go through all the training......
You will be glad u did......
I will see you inside...
Professional Aim Global Business Coach And Consultant
CEO - MlmGlobalUniversity.Com
· Agent Count (Staff)
· Average delay
· Service level
· Agent occupancy
· Number of trunks
· Blockage probability
PLEASE NOTE - A SET OF 30 MIND MAPS (Including this one) ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £12.00
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
KEYFAX MIND MAPS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY:
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
(In sets of 4 and individually)
The Effective Team
Belbin Team Roles
Body Language (Non-verbal behaviour)
Idea Generation Techniques
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Coaching Skills (Management Coaching)
OTHER INDIVIDUAL MIND MAPS:
Mind Mapping (How to draw Mind Maps)
Six Thinking Caps
Myers Briggs (MBTI)
This App contains information that individuals, teams, groups, managers, or leaders can use to solve these types of workplace problems by applying some basic problem solving and decision making Techniques.
A. 5-Step Problem Solving Process:
1. Identify The Problem
2. Identify The Cause
3. Identify Possible Solutions
4. Select Best Solutions
5. Implement Solutions
B. Detailed Description of how Each Step fits into the problem-solving process.
C. Specific Techniques to use at Each Step in the problem-solving process. The following 13 Techniques are included in the 5 Steps:
1. Current Situation Questions
2. Desired Situation Questions
3. The Kipling Approach
4. Who Else Questions
5. So What Questions
6. Ask WHY Process
7. The Pareto Principle
8. Brainstorming Process
9. SCAMPER Approach
10.Success Factors Criteria
11.Difficulty Factors Criteria
12.Action Plan Framework
13.Contingency Plan Framework
D. Workplace Examples that uses one Technique at Each Step to solve a typical problem.
E. Comprehensive Checklists that contain actions to consider at Each Step in the problem solving process.
F. 7 Other Techniques listed below. These can be used to solve more complicated problems. For these Techniques, there is a DESCRIPTION and a LINK to a Website that offers detailed explanations and examples.
1. Force Field Analysis
2. Cause And Effect Diagram
3. Affinity Diagram
4. Appreciative Inquiry
5. Grid Analysis
6. Mind Mapping
7. Six Thinking Hats
With this app you can access all of ALC's lessons. You can star your favorite lessons and save them to a list so you can easily hear them again and again! And we’ll give you access to extra PDF content so you can keep learning!
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play lessons from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest lessons - and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to extras like PDF vocabulary lists, grammar, and more
* Quick access to A Learning Culture’s website and contact information
Thank you for supporting A Learning Culture!
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
Improve the operational effectiveness by digitizing and streamlining document-intensive processes with with HP Embedded Capture, HP Digital Sending Software, HP Capture and Route, and HP Flow CM.
Take control with simple, effective tools to keep data secure, while increasing convenience and productivity with HP Access Control, Troy Secure Document Printing, and HP I&P Security Center.
Enable IT staff and end users to work effectively – managing, securing, and simplifying end-to-end imaging and printing environments with HP WebJet Admin and HP Universal Print Driver.
Print anytime, anywhere with mobile solutions that ensure your workforce is productive on the go including ePrintEnterprise and HP FlowCM.
Help your customers better manage and secure their environment, improve their workflows, and enable workforce mobility. It's all in a day's work with HP Document Solutions.
Read by universities and top business schools in South Africa, as well as individuals, Corporations and Government departments. Published in South Africa since 1983 with a local, African and global perspective, Management Today magazine prides itself on high quality content from both the academic and business worlds.
Get yours today in all our formats. 12 monthly issues per year. Coming soon: access to all our back issues for the past five years included in any annual subscription.
Enjoy the app-building process, you'll love it!
The app includes an introduction to the creative process, including exclusive videos explaining some of the key concepts.
It is packed full of practical tips and full explanations of how to use 20 different techniques, organised into the three stages of the creative process:
- Focus Setting and Understanding Problems
- Divergent Thinking (generating ideas)
- Convergent Thinking (selecting, comparing, harvesting, improving ideas)
There are also two random generators (using images and analogies to prompt your thinking) and a handy idea capture section.
An invaluable app for anyone who is serious about bringing more creativity to work - and taking away more ideas.
It's fun, easy to navigate and full of really useful information to help get you started in senior school life.
There's a guide to the house system and interviews with the head of each house.
The timetable and useful map will ensure that you will not lose your way in your first few days.
* CAS information
* Video Channel
* Contact & Feedback
The Computing At School Working Group (CAS) is a grass roots organisation that aims to promote the teaching of Computing at school.
The Caring, Working, Living Conference app is free, easy to use and provides an interactive guide to the Conference. The app includes information on the program, keynote speakers and presenters, venue location, and a conference shuttle bus timetable. It also allows you to provide feedback on sessions you are attending and to engage in conversation via links to our twitter and facebook.
Dowload this free app for updates on the ICT Curriculum, access to the latest CPD and Accreditation as well as opportunities to share your views on the latest developments in ICT in education.
Learn about Naace’s presence at BETT including a rich Learn Live CPD programme and exclusive offers from Naace’s partners.
Ever wondered where the closest pub with a beer garden is on a hot summer’s day? Or maybe its beauty treatments open late on a Sunday? Whatever it is, the Clapham Hero can point in you the direction of exactly what you require rather than you having to do the hard yards. Use the open now function to seek out those late night haunts for those feeling adventurous.
Exploring the best of what Clapham High Street has to offer has never been so easy. With every business listed with a basic profile (picture, 30 word description, opening house and a pin on the map) you will be able to effortlessly access the entire high street with a few clicks instead of relying on hear say. In an attempt to wow you, you’ll notice some business have more functionality, such as Offers. If your favourites don’t have the functions some other businesses do, please let them know!
LIREC, Living with Robots and Interactive Companions, was an four and a half year integrated research project exploring how we live with digital and interactive companions. Throughout the project we explored how to design digital and interactive companions who can develop and read emotions and act cross-platform. The project also brought together the world of dog ethology, social science, design & computer science to design future real world applications today.
LIREC The challenge: building long-term relationships with artificial companions
How do we create a new computer technology that supports long-term relationships between humans and synthetic companions? To date, artificial companions have had limited abilities to support long-term, meaningful social interactions with users in real social settings.
Whether embodied physically as a robot or as a virtual character on a screen, the LIREC network is developing methods that allow a companion to perceive, remember and react to human users, thus enabling a new generation of socially aware companions.
LIREC objectives: a focus on both robots and virtual companions
The LIREC network aims to create a new generation of interactive, emotionally intelligent companions that is capable of long-term relationships with humans. The research team focused on both virtual companions and physical embodiments such as robots. They also examined how people react to a familiar companion when it migrates from a robot body into a virtual form, for example on a mobile PDA screen.
LIREC A broad collaboration of skills
LIREC was a collaboration of 10 European partners specialised in psychology, ethology, human-computer interaction, human-robot interaction, robotics and graphical characters. The project has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 215554 and completed in summer 2012.
So how does it work?....
All you need to do is browse the sectors you are looking for a job in (tip: look in our ‘all job sectors’ if you are not sure and then pick the area you are interested in) find the location and salary bracket you are looking for and apply for the job or call the Carrot consultant direct from the app. Or you can save all your favourites in one place to and keep track of your applications.
Let the Carrots help you discover your next career move. All the tools you need to get your new job in one place: easy searching and saving of your favourite jobs, recruitment tips with our animated Carrots, direct contact with your consultants, connect with Carrot via our social media channels.