Skill types include leadership, team management, strategy, problem solving, decision-making, project management, time management and personal productivity, stress management, communication, creativity and career development.
You can register for the training and then login. The appropriate learning activities will be auto loaded for you.
As you progress, your account is automatically updated with your status. Once activities have been downloaded to your device, you are able to complete them offline.
This app automatically dials outbound calls with your mobile phone or VoIP, sends SMS Texts and e-mails to clients with a button on your mobile device. Invest in Call Center Pro and you will quickly see increased contact with your customers, while simultaneously decreasing your average handling time.
Perfect for On the Go Professionals: Sales Agents, Recruiters, Telemarketing, Marketing, Fund Raising, Political and Customer Service Industries. Spend less time dialing and more time in contact meeting Client’s needs with Call Center Pro.
Pay Just $19.99 comparable services cost $100+ with a monthly subscription.
Easy to Use Training Videos: http://goo.gl/wz5bNd
Link to Spreadsheet Template Format: http://db.tt/tTnqsWFs
- The latest inbound & outbound call center technologies on your Android Mobile device
- Saves time automatically by rapidly dialing contacts and skipping bad numbers
- Customize & schedule multiple campaigns with .CSV Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Build & update contacts Name, Company, Email Address, Primary & Secondary phone numbers
- Personalize inbound calls with Caller ID Pop-up with client name and campaign source.
- Easily customizable email/SMS templates
- Take notes about clients and export the results by pushing a button
- Input action dates for your contact to automatically schedule re-contact
- Compatible with VoIP dialers such as LinPhone, Sipdroid, CSipSimple, Groove IP (SIP Calls)
- Customer's name is announced before each call using text to speech TTS technology (English)
- Customize your call results to objectives (i.e. Left Message, Not Interested, Not Home, etc.)
- Add Bad Leads to the Do Not Call list to eliminate Call Center Pro from re-contact
- Easy to Configure dialing frequency & maximum Call Retry settings
- Tracking & Reporting metrics can be exported to spreadsheets for analysis of performance results
- Schedule callbacks or followups seamlessly with Google Calendar
A Day For Their Aim Global Business , Recruit At Will
And Duplicate Teams To Massive Numbers In Their
Aim Global Business?
Aim Global is a great business but to succeed u need right training....
This is the new released app helping you with All your Aim Global Training Needs
It has 3 sections helping you with lead generation for your Aim Global business,
recruitment training and final section on how to duplicate more leaders in your Aim Global business team.....
It also has a special free video on home page showing you how to make guaranteed money in
your Aim Global business using the secret RA + RK + MA = IOD Formula
Download The App For Free Now , Install it and go through all the training......
You will be glad u did......
I will see you inside...
Professional Aim Global Business Coach And Consultant
CEO - MlmGlobalUniversity.Com
Designed with productivity in mind, the contractor Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing app delivers the ability to keep track of all your customers, manage leads, estimates, appointments and invoices while on the go. Our Smith support team is here to help you so you can be even more successful.
Here are some of the tools that are available:
* Easy and professional estimate generation for prospective customers
* Scheduling and managing appointments wherever you are
* Send professional invoices without doing any paperwork
* Keep track of all your past and upcoming jobs
* Free leads from the Smith network
* Manage your customer list (both from Smith and your own clientele)
Smith would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing Tool! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to email@example.com. Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/pro.htm to learn more.
calculates the number of staff needed to deal
effectively with your calls.
Enter the expected calls per hour, the average call
length and your service level target to produce a
forecast of the required full-time-equivalent
contact centre agents.
Training magazine is written for training, learning and performance professionals and has been the preeminent voice in the training industry for 50 years. Learn more at www.TrainingMag.com.
For questions regarding this app, please contact Julie@TrainingMag.com.
Solution for agile field sales, retail merchandising and field market research.
Used by L’Oreal, Lavazza, Keune Haircosmetics, Jaegermeister and many others...
* mobile workforce locator & team management
* mobile CRM
* field sales and merchandising
It's an application aimed to help those who work in the field of electrical windings, maintenance, pumps and those who study.
In a unique application are contained several features:
- New calculator "Converting units - Power -"
- new calculator for the calculation of the capacitor more suitable for converting a three phase asynchronous motor in single phase, with the connection diagrams.
- section "Wiring diagrams" with all major connection diagrams of single-phase induction motors, three-phase.
- calculator "Detects information three-phase asynchronous motors"
- calculator "Calculate size pulleys and belts"
- widget to be bonded on the main screen of your device with the sections of copper wires (touch the table to advance the list of threads) and with the button to start the main app.
- An archive with more than 200 single and three phase asynchronous motor patterns with details info
- calculator of capacitors for mono-phase motors
- calculator of the maximum current drawn by the motor
- Calculator "Conversion asynchronous motors."
In addition to the modification of the data rewind according to the voltage and hertz, you can now change the engine speed and the slot pitch.
- Calculates the coils and coil wire diameter, for rewinding of three-phase asynchronous motors in a few steps. Now with the new Simple Mode / Advanced. Possibility of automatic calculation of the maximum power available by setting the field "linear density". Find utility in the "computers".
- In the "calculators" you can find the table sections of copper wire
- Convenient calculator parallels both internal and external.
- Function calculates electrical cable
- Function computing electrical power factor correction
- You can calculate the absorption of a single-phase motor, three-phase and DC, useful installer to calibrate the motor protection (to perform the calculation enters into 'search engine' and click on calculator)
- Automatic search radial ball bearings with one or two crowns (the most commonly used in electric motors) having the name, one or more measures of the same.
- Type of search engine based on the IEC standard measures with a description of the available power (in kW) and other useful information.
You need a direct connection to the internet for the function circuit diagrams induction motors
*** Look out ***
If you have installed the demo version of the application (Asynchronous tools demo), remember to uninstall it and install the full version (this one)!
Before making a terrible rating please contact me to resolve any issues , tips and tricks .
Learn the origin of this business strategy by reading Jack Trout’s original article, discover the primary principles in play for determining your position, play with positioning with the bad slogan, good slogan, and positioning quizzes, and spend time in the worksheets to position your company, service, product… or even yourself.
The positioning app has five modules:
1. Positioning – original Jack Trout article and current day definition of positioning
2. Principles – 3 tests to validate your position, 7 principles for discovering your position, 12 rules of positioning, and 5 tests of obviousness
3. Practice – bad slogan quiz, good slogan quiz and positioning test (interactive quizzes)
4. PositionistView® – the most recent positioning perspective articles written by Innis Maggiore, updated immediately upon publication
5. Position Your Company – worksheets (basic and advanced) that will help you discover your position plus Innis Maggiore’s famous “14 Ways to Differentiate” worksheet
He has totally honest old school values
from when a handshake meant something.
He has an incredible cv of continued success
firstly in programming and implementation, and
then on IT sales, and now sharing his huge
knowledge of sales by training the top staff
of most of the top firms.
if you have a problem, if you need help,
if no one out there seems to quite cut it,
then send for John Fowler.
A class professional act in an increasingly
amateur working world.
We were both schooled in excellence and
I could recommend no one more highly.
Sales training john fowler
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
This one-page Mind Map can help you determine your Myers Briggs Personality Type by providing you with an outline of the 4 pairs of personality types:
Extravert - Introvert
Sensing - iNtuition
Thinking - Feeling
Judging - Perceiving
Everyone will have a 'preference' of one of the pairs over the other. Once you have identified your own and others' personality types, you can begin to understand why some people get along famously - and others clash!
Myers Briggs is a great tool for appreciating peoples' differences and diversity and this Mind Map will get you started in developing your understanding of those differences.
PLEASE NOTE - A SET OF 30 MIND MAPS (including this one) ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £12.00
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
KEYFAX MIND MAPS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY:
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
(In sets of 4 and individually)
The Effective Team
Belbin Team Roles
Body Language (Non-verbal behaviour)
Idea Generation Techniques
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Coaching Skills (Management Coaching)
OTHER INDIVIDUAL MIND MAPS:
Mind Mapping (How to draw Mind Maps)
Six Thinking Caps
Myers Briggs (MBTI)
The Skill Pill Plus app for Android devices allows you to download and view your Skill Pill library directly from your phone. You must have a login to access a complete library of Skill Pills. Several short videos covering key business concepts are supplied free with this application.
The app is now fully responsive for both phone and tablet screen sizes, with an improved menu system.
Enjoy the app-building process, you'll love it!
It's fun, easy to navigate and full of really useful information to help get you started in senior school life.
There's a guide to the house system and interviews with the head of each house.
The timetable and useful map will ensure that you will not lose your way in your first few days.
* CAS information
* Video Channel
* Contact & Feedback
The Computing At School Working Group (CAS) is a grass roots organisation that aims to promote the teaching of Computing at school.
The Caring, Working, Living Conference app is free, easy to use and provides an interactive guide to the Conference. The app includes information on the program, keynote speakers and presenters, venue location, and a conference shuttle bus timetable. It also allows you to provide feedback on sessions you are attending and to engage in conversation via links to our twitter and facebook.
Dowload this free app for updates on the ICT Curriculum, access to the latest CPD and Accreditation as well as opportunities to share your views on the latest developments in ICT in education.
Learn about Naace’s presence at BETT including a rich Learn Live CPD programme and exclusive offers from Naace’s partners.
Ever wondered where the closest pub with a beer garden is on a hot summer’s day? Or maybe its beauty treatments open late on a Sunday? Whatever it is, the Clapham Hero can point in you the direction of exactly what you require rather than you having to do the hard yards. Use the open now function to seek out those late night haunts for those feeling adventurous.
Exploring the best of what Clapham High Street has to offer has never been so easy. With every business listed with a basic profile (picture, 30 word description, opening house and a pin on the map) you will be able to effortlessly access the entire high street with a few clicks instead of relying on hear say. In an attempt to wow you, you’ll notice some business have more functionality, such as Offers. If your favourites don’t have the functions some other businesses do, please let them know!
LIREC, Living with Robots and Interactive Companions, was an four and a half year integrated research project exploring how we live with digital and interactive companions. Throughout the project we explored how to design digital and interactive companions who can develop and read emotions and act cross-platform. The project also brought together the world of dog ethology, social science, design & computer science to design future real world applications today.
LIREC The challenge: building long-term relationships with artificial companions
How do we create a new computer technology that supports long-term relationships between humans and synthetic companions? To date, artificial companions have had limited abilities to support long-term, meaningful social interactions with users in real social settings.
Whether embodied physically as a robot or as a virtual character on a screen, the LIREC network is developing methods that allow a companion to perceive, remember and react to human users, thus enabling a new generation of socially aware companions.
LIREC objectives: a focus on both robots and virtual companions
The LIREC network aims to create a new generation of interactive, emotionally intelligent companions that is capable of long-term relationships with humans. The research team focused on both virtual companions and physical embodiments such as robots. They also examined how people react to a familiar companion when it migrates from a robot body into a virtual form, for example on a mobile PDA screen.
LIREC A broad collaboration of skills
LIREC was a collaboration of 10 European partners specialised in psychology, ethology, human-computer interaction, human-robot interaction, robotics and graphical characters. The project has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 215554 and completed in summer 2012.
So how does it work?....
All you need to do is browse the sectors you are looking for a job in (tip: look in our ‘all job sectors’ if you are not sure and then pick the area you are interested in) find the location and salary bracket you are looking for and apply for the job or call the Carrot consultant direct from the app. Or you can save all your favourites in one place to and keep track of your applications.
Let the Carrots help you discover your next career move. All the tools you need to get your new job in one place: easy searching and saving of your favourite jobs, recruitment tips with our animated Carrots, direct contact with your consultants, connect with Carrot via our social media channels.