London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* See your recent visited stops.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
London Bus & Tube Maps offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete offline access to the official Transport of London Tube Maps for all 9 zones in London. The Bus Maps offers you key bus routes with major tourists attractions labeled.
* Tube map (Underground map) and Bus map
* Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom
* No internet connection required
* Free app
* Bus routes available between major journey attractions, make your travel a lot easier
* Help tourists and visitors to travel in London conviniently using key bus service
If you appreciate my work, clicking an advertisement is your way of saying this. Whereas if you do not like it, just leave some comments and please also leave the brand and name of your phone. Have fun in London!
London tube map, London underground map, London bus map, London Metro map, London tourist map, London travel map, London journey map, London attractions
关键字：伦敦 地铁 公交 地图 轨道交通 旅游 旅行 景点
Guru es una aplicación móvil de fácil uso donde podrás encontrar toda la información local que necesitas de tu ciudad o cerca de ti. Cuantas veces has necesitado ubicar rápidamente un restaurante, un café, una notaría o un centro comercial? Ahora con el aplicativo Guru, consultar información alrededor tuyo es muy sencillo, basta con indicar qué estás buscando y Guru ubicará las empresas que ofrecen el producto o servicio que necesitas y están próximos a tu ubicación.
• Encuentra información local y cercana a tu posición.
• Comenta, califica, entérate lo que los demás piensan y comentan acerca restaurantes,hoteles y muchos más.
• Despliegue de resultados en mapas con información de distancia.
• Agrega, guarda y organiza a través de tu móvil, tus sitios favoritos en tu aplicación, para que conserves su información y la tengas siempre a la mano.
• Información disponible para restaurantes, bares, hoteles, ferreterías, colegios, pizzerías, droguerías, notarías entre muchas más categorías,
• Contenido solo para Colombia
Juntos sabemos más.
Busradar is free of charge and easy to use:
* Find all long distance bus stops near you
* Find all available long distance bus routes for the desired connection
* Compare the journey time and rates of the various providers
* Get into the booking process of the particular bus company immediately
* Compare also trips by train or car pooling
Compare all long distance bus providers with busradar:
* National Express,
* Greyhound UK,
* and many more
We hope you enjoy the app. In case of any possible mistakes or bugs we would appreciate your feedback very much. In order to improve the app continuously, please feel free to email us any praise, criticism or suggestion for improvement to: email@example.com.
* Location: The permission is needed to locate the current position as place of departure or arrival.
* Pictures/Media/Files: The permission is needed to cache the map view in order to reduce network traffic. Private files, such as pictures or videos will not be read.
Now you can get Bus stops close to your location.
You can also virtually tour the street to reorient yourself, using our new street view and map. Navigating London now gets way easier.
Get Adbam London Bus Timer V2.
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Use offer code RBAPP100 to get Rs 100 off on your first app booking!! TnC Apply.
Use redBus.in android app to book bus & Volvo tickets in the easiest & fastest way. The app allows you to search and book bus tickets for over 67,000 routes and also choose from over 1,800 operators. Choose from seater, sleeper, semi-sleeper, A/C, non A/C buses. You can now transact on the redBus.in app using netbanking, credit cards, debit cards, Cash on delivery & phone booking options.
Key Features of the android app:
* LIVE TRACKING: Track your bus LIVE on a map. Know where you are any time during the journey
* Friends & Family: Send a tracking link to your near & dear to keep track of your whereabouts & plan pickups
* Select Boarding points: Choose your boarding point on a map and get directions
* One touch Secure Payment: Save your card details & book tickets with a single tap
* One touch Cancellations: Cancel tickets using the application with a single tap
* Save ticket details: Download previously booked tickets and save them on the app
* Call support: Call our support team directly from the application
* Find buses & route information: Use the app to check availability and price of buses & operators in India
* Ratings: Get ratings of buses based on fellow customers feedback for each operator
* Amenities: Check out amenities available in the bus
Reserve seats & check fares from several Travels like:
VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta Travels, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB, Sangeetha, SRM, Seabird, Hindusthan, Paulo, Rathimeena, Sharma, Sree Kaleswari, Universal, Kaveri, Morning star, Greenline, Prasanna, Hebron, Hans, Vivegam, National, A1, Roadlink, Meghana, Patel, Konduskar, Jabbar & many more
Book tickets on state bus carriers as well such as:
UPSRTC, HRTC, GoaKadamba, etc.
States in which bus services can be found:
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR, Haryana, Goa, Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Orissa & many many more
***** I loved it A very easy app to handle and saves money too ;-)
***** Easy way to book ticket I am quiet happy with booking tickets through redbus android application and taking less time to book..
***** Great work by redbus I never thought bus bookings gets this easy & simple. I use to stand in bus counters to book tickets but now from a mobile without wasting hours, I can book in 5mins. I love this app. In booking counters even v stand for hours there is no guarantee I'll get a ticket or not but they r showing how many tickets r there also. Thank u redbus.
***** Excellent I have been using this site since several years and my experience is always the best. I have never faced any issue related to booking , cancellations , or reimbursement. One of the most trustable site for bus booking I have ever come across.
* Winner (Global) Mobile innovation in travel award – eyefortravel
* Winner Mbillionth award (innovations in telecom & mobile content) across South Asia - mbillionth
Discover more about redBus.in:
Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services and estimated departures for trams in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses and estimated times for Edinburgh Trams.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses, tram, trams
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
Tested on a range of handsets:
HTD Desire HD
Samsung Galaxy SII
Sony Ericson Xperia Arc
The app uses live data from TFL Countdown.
The Illumine Training Guide to Learning App includes instant access to advice, ideas, practical tips and inspiration on how to learn and absorb information more efficiently and effectively. Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Memory, Learning Styles and Mind Sets and more are all included.
Enjoy the app-building process, you'll love it!
A handy guide to rabbit, guinea pig and chinchilla veterinary care including:
- Health: common health problems, health conditions, symptoms, treatment, infectious diseases
- Anatomical Drawings & references - great for explaining existing conditions of patients to pet owners
- Radiographs of the skull and abdomen - perfect in-practice reference guide
- Husbandry - general information on housing, handling and more
- Diet - information on digestive systems, correct feeding and diet
- General information - biometric details, habitat, breeds and other information
In addition the Fibrevore Handbook contains links to a range of Academic Articles, CPD courses and information on Burgess Excel and its products
This app will be updated on an on-going basis with further research findings, articles, images and general information
* CAS information
* Video Channel
* Contact & Feedback
The Computing At School Working Group (CAS) is a grass roots organisation that aims to promote the teaching of Computing at school.
The Accident Toolkit App enables you to:
* Take detailed images of the accident scene (which may mean the difference between liability getting admitted or not).
* Record witness details / statements at the scene.
* Email your claim form to either your insurance company or our panel of Accident Specialists who will provide the following benefits:
Assess your claim speedily and professionally
Get your vehicle repaired at any repairer you choose or pick one of our Approved repairers nationwide
If you suffer injury, we will send your claim form to our specialist panel of Solicitors who will act on your behalf and will not charge you a penny if you win or lose your case... you keep 100%
It's fun, easy to navigate and full of really useful information to help get you started in senior school life.
There's a guide to the house system and interviews with the head of each house.
The timetable and useful map will ensure that you will not lose your way in your first few days.
The Caring, Working, Living Conference app is free, easy to use and provides an interactive guide to the Conference. The app includes information on the program, keynote speakers and presenters, venue location, and a conference shuttle bus timetable. It also allows you to provide feedback on sessions you are attending and to engage in conversation via links to our twitter and facebook.
Dowload this free app for updates on the ICT Curriculum, access to the latest CPD and Accreditation as well as opportunities to share your views on the latest developments in ICT in education.
Learn about Naace’s presence at BETT including a rich Learn Live CPD programme and exclusive offers from Naace’s partners.
Ever wondered where the closest pub with a beer garden is on a hot summer’s day? Or maybe its beauty treatments open late on a Sunday? Whatever it is, the Clapham Hero can point in you the direction of exactly what you require rather than you having to do the hard yards. Use the open now function to seek out those late night haunts for those feeling adventurous.
Exploring the best of what Clapham High Street has to offer has never been so easy. With every business listed with a basic profile (picture, 30 word description, opening house and a pin on the map) you will be able to effortlessly access the entire high street with a few clicks instead of relying on hear say. In an attempt to wow you, you’ll notice some business have more functionality, such as Offers. If your favourites don’t have the functions some other businesses do, please let them know!