This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new sales can be used for free: users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to standard Dropbox storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments, issue multiple receipts with outstanding amounts, edit, print delivery notes, update status or cancel sales & issue credit memos
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenues data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors (the text of email pre-configured). Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents; allows the user to use their own logo or texture on invoice, record different types of custom information such as payment options & display f vendor's bar code on invoice. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be customized by the user. Invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
If the stock amount falls below the threshold the alert records are created, processing of alert records can
automatically create purchase orders for stock items
Service records can be processed in the similar fashion except stock control is disabled
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Conduct all bask accounting operations, including recording GL accounts and journals.
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
10. Use an autonomous double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone), or upload data
from one or several Android applications to PC Small Business application (instantly, or in bulk).
1) Live expert small business planning help with a business coach dedicated to your success.
2) Numerous articles that coach you on how to plan your business, set up your website, start promoting it, raise money, and much more.
3) Software tools to help you write a business plan for your business.
Entrepreneurs can get enough help and support from a business coach (live planning help on the app) to go from business idea to having an operational business in a reasonably short time.
- The only help or small business coaching services not provided are for legal issues, various licensing for your business, insurance, or HR.
- Premium entrepreneur articles about complex business topics to help you plan your business.
- Live help within the mobile app by a coach who is an experienced entrepreneur
- Guaranteed business coach response to your questions in under 24 hours.
- Get help setting up a great website, marketing your website, planning your business strategy, various small business advice, and much more. Instructions and help for every step of starting a small business except legal, insurance and HR.
- Mentoring with business advice, feedback, help and years of small business experience and knowledge.
This app WILL help your small business or start-up. It is the ultimate business helper, organizer and manager. The app has business plan templates, examples, and live help by a business coach to answer the questions you may have about your small business, or while filling out the ready-made business plan template.
Get access to a business coach, get mentored as you start your small business, and find success!
Email the app developer with tech support issues at: email@example.com
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Advanced Product Search by name or by SKU or its part. You can use the camera as a barcode scanner.
You can store the database backup in your Google Docs.
Help Page http://ta.andriy.co
If you need to using the native currency, but you can't select your locale, please use MoreLocale 2 app for language and money name settings
★ Winner: Best Business App — 2013 Appy Awards (MediaPost)
★ Finalist: Silicon Valley Business App Awards — 2013
★ “The One Stop Social Media Tracking App for Small Businesses” — Small Biz Technology
Here’s how Perch puts your business in the know:
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Quickly access the online activity for businesses across Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, Instagram, Foursquare and hundreds of deal sites — all in one place. Business posts are available alongside images, promotions and customer reviews, making it quick and easy to stay up to speed on you and your competition.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE COMPETITION
Select businesses that matter to you and keep track of their social activity with a live feed right on your phone. Quickly discover businesses that are creating a stir with consumers, are popular on social networks, or getting the most reviews.
WE'LL ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS
Did someone just post a photo at your business or write a new review on Yelp? With mobile notifications and periodic email digests, we’ll alert you as things happen.
All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Features in this app includes:
-Tips of the Day
Using Wannabiz is like having a marketing consultant on-call, in your pocket, 24/7!
Small Business Owner:
- Grow Your Small Business Using Facebook, Twitter & More
- Post Suggested Content Tailored For Your Business
- Obtain New Followers In One Click
- Get New Clients With Instant Promotions & Advertising
Start Today And Watch Your Business Grow Online.
It’s got all the capability you need to help you get paid sooner and help you save time running your business.
Features at a glance
• Accept all forms of payments including credit and debit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer and BPAY™.
• Offer secure card payments for your clients on the spot and get the funds from your card sales on the same day, every day of the year.
• Offer split payments to your clients and tipping capabilities.
• Accept partial payments up front for deposits.
• Create estimates and tax invoices and send them via email.
• Track estimates and incoming payments anywhere you go.
• Break down goods and services by individual items.
• Track individual staff member’s sales.
How to get started:
To use the CommBank Small Business app you’ll need to have an Android device that is Bluetooth enabled and paired with a CommBank Emmy or Leo EFTPOS device that is powered by Pi.
How much is it?
This app is available exclusively on the Simple Merchant Plan from $30 per month with Emmy, or $60 per month with Leo EFTPOS devices.*
This includes a Business Transaction Account with the monthly account fee waived as long as you stay with the Plan.
Call anytime for help, 24/7. And if you have an issue with your Emmy or Leo device, we can replace it in 4 hours or less**.
With EMV chip capabilities and PIN acceptance, our mobile EFTPOS devices Emmy and Leo are among the most secure on the market, protecting your business and your clients.
For more information or to register your interest, visit http://www.commbank.com.au/smallbusinessapp
Important information for existing CommBank Leo merchants:
Compatible with Leo terminal software version 3.57 and above, existing CommBank Leo users running previous terminal software versions should contact the Commonwealth Bank 24 hour Merchant Helpdesk prior to downloading this app as an upgrade to the Leo terminal software is required before this app can be used.
The CommBank Small Business app is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Payments processed via Emmy or Leo are subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. ^Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility. * $30 per month is for the Emmy device and includes a monthly card turnover up to $1,500. The starting price for the Leo device is $60 per month and includes a monthly card turnover of $3,000. Excess usage fee of 1.5% applies to any monthly card turnover over your included amount. Additional fees and charges may apply.
** In metropolitan and regional areas. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Application License Agreement
By purchasing this application you agree to the terms of the agreement in the link below.
- Quick and convenient records management orders.
- Maintenance of the database of buyers and suppliers with their phones and e-mail addresses.
- Accounting for debts of buyers and suppliers.
- Accounting of goods: the rests in a warehouse, the purchase price, sale price, photos of products.
- Use camera device, as a barcode scanner.
- Record of payment orders, report on cash flow.
- Calculation of gross profit.
- Sending of invoices via e-mail and SMS.
In addition to working offline, this application can be used in conjunction with the program "1C:Small Business" on local PC or cloud:
- Exchange of information between applications is configured on new orders, payment orders, balance of goods;
- Support for work with a mobile device and with multiple phones or tablets of different platforms.
Annex 1C:Small Business Mobile is developed on a mobile platform 1C:Enterprise 8.
How to work with the application:
In order to solve problems that occur when you work with a mobile application, write to:
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook
You'll get ideas for: advertising, marketing, sales, strategy, productivity, management, finance, technology, websites, design, search engine optimization, plans and more.
1) Business Insights
Tapp in for small business website, productivity tools, marketing, SEO, blogging and finance ideas. You'll get practical how-tos and trends for today’s ever-changing business world.
2) Instant Answers
Ask questions of other entrepreneurs and get specific answer when you need them...like, now.
3) Digital Business Card
As a member of our exclusive club (no charge), you’ll be able to create a On Tapp Profile, including your custom-designed digital business card. With that card, you'll be able to benchmark, search and meet to fellow CEOs and innovators so you can share war stories, ideas, and winning strategies that’ll help your business grow.
4) Entrepreneur Polls
Instantly capture small business sales, employment and sentiment trends of your region with our monthly Tapp-In polls.
5) Mini MBA
Take our short businesses courses and skills trainings to increase your learning, status and level withing the community - (coming soon).
It’s everything you need to raise your business game. So don’t go it alone.
On Tapp was created by The Endurance International Group, one of the world’s largest small business web presence companies. At Endurance we know that starting and growing a small business isn’t easy, we’ve lived it (check out our journey at www.endurance.com). So we invite you to work smarter by tapping into the collective genius of other small businesses like you.
All major processes are covered like registrations fees, set up costs, legal and account fees and running costs which may include the vehicles and equipment lease costs and running cost, installation, accounting and legal professionals fees, advertising and promotions, staff salaries, employee health insurance, ongoing office rent, bank and lender fees.
User can use it for the approximated quotation for any kind of industry (Manufacture, Auto mobile, IT, Retail or any startup project which may or may not be require manpower, equipments and office space). You can set the time required in months for the business to generate first revenue after all expenses. Considering these entire factors it provide you the approx money needed to build the new business. The detailed report with all inputs can be downloaded any time in CSV format for reference. You can create and download the unique estimations and start with new plan through the reset option.
Key functions and features
✔ Step by Step cost calculation for the set-up and installation, legal and accounting fees.
✔ Consider the time needed to make the start up profitable.
✔ Helps you to identify and missing categories and costs which can cost you a lot in future.
✔ Identify the major costs with interactive visualization.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Displays currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Gives the summary along with amount required on start up
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Allow to choose and easily switching the values using slider controls.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design.
✔ Organized lists for cost models at various stages.
✔ Covers almost all the generic costs required to establish a business.
✔ Download options for detailed business plan costs.
✔ Reset option to restart from scratch to create unique plans.
✔ Step by step costs and timeliness from planning to starting your business to first revenue.
- Preview invoices directly on your device
- E-mail invoices to clients as an attachment
- Add and automatically calculate sales tax, or disable it
- Track partial invoice payments and view a client's unpaid balance / invoice list
- Customize the PDF with your company's logo and other display options
- Use any language in the PDF by defining all the words that describe an invoice
- Collect your client's signature and show it on the output invoice
- Assign unique codes to each client and manually set your own invoice ID
- Backup your invoices and clients to the cloud for free
- Export your data to CSV for importing into programs like QuickBooks
- Generate invoices as estimates to present a proposal to your client
- Support for over 100 different currencies
- Print your invoice using Google Cloud Print
After downloading Invoice Maker Pro, you should enter your company information on the settings screen. You can configure your tax rate, the currency to use, the invoice language, your company logo and language, and more.
Daily Accounting is a free double-entry accounting application.
It was designed to be simple, small, easy to use, and useful.
Reports currently supported are income statement, balance sheet, and general ledger.
Export reports to PDF (files is stored at external storage: Daily Accounting/Reports directory).
It is suitable for small business and people studying accounting.
If you encounter bugs or error, please report it to me so that it can be fixed immediately.
INTERNET: Required to display ads and send analytics data only. Application data is stored locally in an SQLite database file.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Required to save backup files to external storage location
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Required to start automatic backup process.
Keep your customers by offering coupons and special deals.
Contact them through sending a push notification.
If you would like an app like this please contact us today.
Some features include
just to name a few
The Flowers on Franklin team pride themselves on creating beautiful flowers and gifts.
We believe that professional service and quality flowers ensures that you enjoy a seamless experience.
We specialize in corporate flowers and functions.
Phone 09 360 55 66
Within this app you will find:
- Push Notifications
- Loyality Card
- Social intergration
- Contact Form
- List of Services
and much more
This App will keep you up-to-date with the latest News about our services.
- Push Notifications
- Loyality Card
- Social intergration
- List of Services
and much more
If you would like an App for your business please go to www.smallbusinessapps.co.nz for more information