• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
Learn CSS while listening to carefully selected YouTube videos followed by our interactive quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while filling out actual CSS templates.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Collect colorful points and beat other players throughout the world while learning the fundamentals of web design.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our CSS tutorial! Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
It covers Basic HTML & CSS codes.
HTML & CSS app will teach you how to design a webpage using HTML and CSS used for describing the look and formatting of a document written in a markup language .
while often used to style webpages and user interfaces written in HTML.
Prepare HTML & CSS anytime & anywhere with this app.
For more detail Contact:
+ Responsive Elements and Media with HTML5
+ Responsive Typography with HTML5
+ HTML5 Responsive Layout, Rotating your text with CSS3
+ Using Responsive Frameworks
+ Optimizing Responsive Content
- The new cool features of HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery have brought new life to the old web in ways that have brought back the fun and really gets the Web audiences excited for using your applications.
This apps contains several recipes that will help you create responsive HTML elements and different media.
In our interactive HTML courseware, a carefully selected video will be followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of hands-on exercises and practice while writing real html code.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our FREE HTML Tutorial!
Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
It is easy to start, easy to learn - are you still waiting? Start now!
This Free HTML course consists of HTML Basics, HTML Advance and HTML References covering:
1. HTML Layout
3. HTML Style Sheet
5. HTML Marquees
7. HTML Fonts
8. HTML Colors
11. Character Encoding
12. Deprecated Tags
13. Attribute Reference
себе сам" с компьютерным разрешением.
Теперь Вы можете пользоваться ресурсом с любого мобильного устройства без дискомфорта.
Вся актуальная информация о HTML и CSS, огромное количество рецептов, уроков и руководств.
* Никакого лишнего скролла и прокруток
* Сайдбары размещены на отдельных вкладках
* Информация систематизирована и отображается корректно с любым разрешением экрана
* Материалов достаточно, чтобы освоить верстку сайтов с нуля.
This course will teach you the tags used to build web pages using HTML 4.0. You will be able to build simple web pages after you finish this HTML training course.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 17 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- All the essential tags in HTML 4.0
- How to use the tags to build simple WebPages
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Introduction to HTML and Basic HTML Tags
✔ Anchor Tag
✔ Image Tag
✔ Formatting Tags
✔ HTML Entities
✔ Meta Tag
✔ HTML Color and Background
✔ Adding Audio and Video
✔ Link Tag
✔ Script Tag
✔ Style Tag and Attribute
✔ Moving Towards XHTML
✔ Source Code
• Lifetime access to 17 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 13900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• 60+ discussions
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Kudos! The instructor very well explained the concepts in a professional approach. I am glad I chose this course. Thanks to the Instructor."
- (Kavitha Roopa) ★★★★★
"This HTML course is clear, concise and to the point. Excellent value."
- (Joan Brooksbank) ★★★★★
"I thought the instructor did a great job laying everything out and liked the way he provided the examples. The language was a bit difficult to understand from time to time but with the included files, it was easy enough to get the correct codes and the videos were clear enough to get most of the codes there. Enjoyed the instruction and learning (and the birds chirping in the background from time to time!)."
- (Greer Cowan) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Vigoma Technologies | Startup focused on web and mobile development technologies.
Vigoma is a startup focused on building quality courses on web and mobile application development technologies. They are dedicated for creating quality courses that can enable you to build exciting products.
Install the "Basic HTML Tutorial by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
with and interactive and responsive interface learning CSS in now become very easy.This application includes
* Responsive Interface
* Completely Offline
* Includes Complete description of CSS.
* Also includes The CSS Code Examples of every Topic.
*Simple and Easy to understand.
Note: Adds are integrated to provide you free apps
In this class you will not feel like a snarly smart as is teaching you, nor will you feel like you got to figure it out all on your own with online YouTube videos or books that run faster then the speed of light.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn HTML
- Get over the fear of code
- Understanding how HTML Tags Work
- Picking an Editor
- Discovering the HTML Tag
- Exploring the HEAD and BODY Tags
- Creating a Page TITLE
- Working with H1 through H6 Tags
- Creating HTML Paragraphs
- Dealing with Copy Issues
- Nesting Tags
- Building our pages to be Searchable.
- Discovering selfcontained Tags (HR and BR).
- Lifetime access to 24 lectures
- A community of 18100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"LOL! Thanks Ben, ur lectures are easy to follow and fun I really enjoy them. The mum effect really works too, thanks to ur mum. Nice work 02geek God bless y'all. Peace"
- (Anthony Anyakwo) ★★★★★
"I was able to get a basic review very quickly. It helped me confirm that I want to know more without spending a lot of time "learning".
- (Margaret Stevens) ★★★★★
"I did this as a revision course and it was really useful. I think if you are a beginner this is a good place to start. The teaching style may not suit everyone but if you like, a light-hearted approach this will work for you. It almost seems like Ben and his mum are in your house."
- (Jessica Reid) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala is an Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. He is also an award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can.
Install the "Beginners HTML Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE *to get the html file to the box
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE *to write the html file that is then showed in the box
android.permission.INTERNET *to access links that you type in the code
THE ROOT RIGHTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF THE ARROW BUTTONS.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Structured Query Language - or SQL - is one of the most widely used programming language in the world. It is also one of the most easiest to learn.
The best way to learn any language is to be able to practice what you learned while you are learning. This why we designed our SQL tutorial app to have hands on exercises.
In this tutorial you will learn these statements:
and many more statements and clauses. We will continue to update this app by giving more examples and lessons.
This tutorial teaches you the most used SQL engine worldwide.
This WordPress website tutorial shows you how to:
* select and register your domain name
* setup your web hosting
* point your domain name to your web host
* install WordPress on your web host
* setup WordPress
* create a page in WordPress
* update a page in WordPress
* delete a page in WordPress
* recover a deleted WordPress page
* create a post in WordPress
* update a post in WordPress
* delete a post in WordPress
* recover a deleted post in WordPress
* upload images, videos and other files to be used
* get access to tips that pros do
* and many more WordPress website tutorials...
This WordPress website tutorial is a must have if you plan to setup your own website. The lessons are presented in a step-by-step format that are easy to follow. It shows you how to set up a website from scratch so that you can have full control of your website.
This WordPress website tutorial comes with illustrations and easy to understand language. You hardly need any technical knowledge. And you do not need any to look for any other website tutorial app because this will show you everything you need to know about setting up your own website.
The advance WordPress tutorial includes lessons in HTML and CSS. These are the major technologies used by WordPress so that you can customize your own website.
Learning Wordpress and creating your own website is now so easy. Start building your WordPress Website today!
Depression keeps track of the positive and negative transactions you receive. Find out what social groups are tearing you down and which ones are building you up. Find out what internal beliefs you have about yourself that's tearing you down.
It only takes, on the average, four seconds to enter an experience. Use the app as often you like, as the experiences occur or enter them all just before you sleep.
New questions and answers will be added in the next version of this interesting Pinoy Quiz app. Questions will be from early Philippine history to the modern current events, trends, news, personalities that composes the Philippines.
So try this Filipino quiz today!
Here are some of the features of this Happy New Year 2016 app:
* Has a countdown to New Year's eve 2016
* Click the countdown button to view a New Year's image with fireworks
* New Year's resolution article on how to make a New Year's resolution
* New Year's resolution suggestions for health
* New Year's resolution suggestions for your career
* New Year's resolution suggestions for your love life
* New Year's resolution suggestions for your relationships
* New Year's resolution suggestions for your future.
This Happy New Year's app will be continually updated. So download it now and have a happy New Year 2016.
And it also has a week's forecast right into your fingertips.
You can look up the weather forecast for different locations such as:
* and many other areas.
This Philippine weather app covers most major cities such as Manila, Davao, Cebu, Dumaguette, Baguio, etc. in the Philippines. It also covers towns such Lingayen.
This Philippine weather app also contains information on climate change. How you can be affected and also how you have been contributing to the overall carbon emission. It also contains information on how to survive the effects of climate change in the Philippines.
Future updates and feature are already planned so download this Philippine weather app today.
More functionalities will be added on to this browser so that you will not need to switch between Android apps.