Samsung Note 2. Use for fishing. MY FRUSTRATIONS: 1 while at home NOT moving I find a boat ramp and mark it but the placemark applies itself over 100 feet away. Virtually everytime and I have to move placemark again to correct. 2 Using tracking feature sucks battery dry very fast. Slowing the tracking update time to curb this would make feature useless for fishing. 3 App can't find GPS coordinates if entered manually 100% of attempts
This is not good working knowledge of the most on the phone . includes a number 6
nice toy extremly hard too read, too small fonts. why it suddenly jumps to copenhagen??!!
Processed but not imported? I have kml and gpx file from Google my tracks but none are correctly imported. Imported= 0
Nice A cha hay
Very good site Thanks
* Fixed problem with browsing device files
* Improved handling of all Notifications and Background Services
* Added ability for user to Stop Recording their Track from the Notification activity
* Removed use of custom dialog to set the Time for a Placemark
* Updated API build to Kit Kat with Android 4 support library
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!