Long been waiting for an update that will place pins where you mark them the 1st attempt ( The device is NOT moving when doing this). Many times pins don't drop where you mark them. Have to reposition dropped pins MOSTof the time even when device is perfectly still. Also need to be able to draw on map. I use the map to mark fishing spots and boat ramps, piers and fishing snags and sand bars and such.
Still require to improve the performance It should directly load kml/gdb file instead of single cordinate. It is taking long time to respond with Google map.
Processed but not imported? I have kml and gpx file from Google my tracks but none are correctly imported. Imported= 0
decent Seems to work pretty well however the tracking icon is too large it should scale as you zoom
nice toy extremly hard too read, too small fonts. why it suddenly jumps to copenhagen??!!
My world Have a good time
* Fixed problem with browsing device files
* Improved handling of all Notifications and Background Services
* Added ability for user to Stop Recording their Track from the Notification activity
* Removed use of custom dialog to set the Time for a Placemark
* Updated API build to Kit Kat with Android 4 support library