Samsung Note 2. Use for fishing. MY FRUSTRATIONS: 1 while at home NOT moving I find a boat ramp and mark it but the placemark applies itself over 100 feet away. Virtually everytime and I have to move placemark again to correct. 2 Using tracking feature sucks battery dry very fast. Slowing the tracking update time to curb this would make feature useless for fishing. 3 App can't find GPS coordinates if entered manually 100% of attempts
This is not good working knowledge of the most on the phone . includes a number 6
decent Seems to work pretty well however the tracking icon is too large it should scale as you zoom
nice toy extremly hard too read, too small fonts. why it suddenly jumps to copenhagen??!!
Processed but not imported? I have kml and gpx file from Google my tracks but none are correctly imported. Imported= 0
update pls can i ask for the map to stay even offline? like it will save the map.
* Fixed problem with browsing device files
* Improved handling of all Notifications and Background Services
* Added ability for user to Stop Recording their Track from the Notification activity
* Removed use of custom dialog to set the Time for a Placemark
* Updated API build to Kit Kat with Android 4 support library
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!