The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
The famous Nine Men's Morris game in the palm of your hand. The game features local player vs player, player against AI and and even an online gaming mode! Play with people from all around the world to score more points or simply enjoy a round of Nine Men's Morris, Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles or Merrills. Visit us at www.plusonelabs.com.
If you are not comfortable with the default controls, try the alternatives in the settings.
The game play is very simple, place your 12 pieces (alternating with your opponent) on the board. If you get a mill (three pieces in a row) you chow (take away) one of your opponent's pieces. Once all pieces have been placed on the board, the play continues with pieces moving (alternating with your opponent) to an empty adjacent space, and if you get a mill, you chow a piece. Outlast your opponent and the last person standing wins the game. Keep an eye on the time and the number of moves you make, the quicker you win the game, the more points you get.
This lite version is limited and only allows one level (EASY) with a fixed time and number of moves allocated per game.
- The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are required for adverts and for uploading game/application data (e.g. high scores, app usage, and later for network play)
Upcoming features :
- further morabaraba rules (e.g. double-mill, jumping on two pieces left)
- more challenging levels
- alternative graphics themes
- share your game stats on social media
- challenge your friends to a game of morabaraba
You can look forward to further optimizations and improvements to the game play.
Feedback is most welcome!
Visit us online at http://morabaraba.frotech.net
You have to form row of 3 tokens to remove your opponent's token.
Start by placing your tokens in the board, and then move them,
when one player has only 3 tokens he can move them in every place to make the game more funny in the endgame, anyway this option can be setted in the game rules, if you don't like it you can disable it.
When a player remain with only 2 token or cannot move, he lose the game.
The available variants of the game are:
- 9 Men's Morris
- 11 Men's Morris
- 12 Men's Morris
- 3 Men's Morris (and the flying related: "9 holes")
- 4 Men's Morris
- 5 Men's Morris
- 6 Men's Morris
- 7 Men's Morris
In each variant the option by which when a player have only 3 tokens can move them everywhere is selectable.
KEYWORDS: Men's Morris, Nine Man Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles, Mérelles, Merrills, Mühle, Muehle, Mühlespiel, Molenspel, Jeu de Moulin, Smerelli, Tela, Merlo, Grissia, Grizia, Tavola Mulino, Mulinello, Tria
- Players move the Men's to points on the board.
- The player who set triple Men on the board horizontaly or vertically, can get opponent player's Man from the board (Except triple men).
- If the player has three Men only, he/she can move the Men any point on the board.
- The player who has only two Men, lose the game.
- The player who can't move, lose the game.
Nine Men`s Morris is a two- player board game. Each player has 9 pieces (black or white), which must be laid on the playing board, consisting of 3 concentrical squares. There are 24 available positions on the board for laying down the pieces. First player that gets his opponent down to 2 pieces or blocks him for making any legal moves wins!
· Select number of players: single player, two player
· Select time
· Select level of difficulty
· No adverts
· ONLINE Play - you can play with random people and view the wins in Rankings
· Play With Friend - Coming soon
How to play?
Nine Men`s Morris has 2 simple and easy to use phases.
Setup Phase- Bring in the pieces! : Players take turns laying their pieces on vacant points on the board.
Regular Phase- Let the black&white battle begin! : After all the 18 pieces have been laid down, the regular phase begins. In this phase, a turn consists of sliding a piece along a line to a vacant point. Whenever a player creates a string of three pieces on one line, he immediately removes one of his opponent's pieces. (This can happen during the setup phase or the regular phase.) However, an opponent's piece which is part of a string may not be removed unless no other piece is available.
You can call it a match when not a single piece was removed, after repeating several game configurations.
I hope you will enjoy my game!
To connect via Bluetooth one of the players need to be stay in the main menu.
The player who captures the most pieces is the winner. This is a great game for practicing thinking skills and is appropriate for adults and kids alike. This version supports single player mode.
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
• 4000 puzzles included.
• 12 levels of difficulty.
• Solutions included to selected puzzles.
• No ads, no permissions, just a free game.
Jump over a peg to remove it from the board. The objective is to remove all pegs but one.
Guangzhou Metro Map & Price Query
Hong Kong Metro Map & Price Query
Shanghai Metro Map & Price Query
Beijing Subway Map
中国地铁(China Metro,China Subway)高清地图
高雄捷运(Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit)高清地图，路线查询