The game play is very simple, place your 12 pieces (alternating with your opponent) on the board. If you get a mill (three pieces in a row) you chow (take away) one of your opponent's pieces. Once all pieces have been placed on the board, the play continues with pieces moving (alternating with your opponent) to an empty adjacent space, and if you get a mill, you chow a piece. Outlast your opponent and the last person standing wins the game. Keep an eye on the time and the number of moves you make, the quicker you win the game, the more points you get.
This lite version is limited and only allows one level (EASY) with a fixed time and number of moves allocated per game.
- The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are required for adverts and for uploading game/application data (e.g. high scores, app usage, and later for network play)
Upcoming features :
- further morabaraba rules (e.g. double-mill, jumping on two pieces left)
- more challenging levels
- alternative graphics themes
- share your game stats on social media
- challenge your friends to a game of morabaraba
You can look forward to further optimizations and improvements to the game play.
Feedback is most welcome!
Visit us online at http://morabaraba.frotech.net
The famous Nine Men's Morris game in the palm of your hand. The game features local player vs player, player against AI and and even an online gaming mode! Play with people from all around the world to score more points or simply enjoy a round of Nine Men's Morris, Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles or Merrills. Visit us at www.plusonelabs.com.
If you are not comfortable with the default controls, try the alternatives in the settings.
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
- Players move the Men's to points on the board.
- The player who set triple Men on the board horizontaly or vertically, can get opponent player's Man from the board (Except triple men).
- If the player has three Men only, he/she can move the Men any point on the board.
- The player who has only two Men, lose the game.
- The player who can't move, lose the game.
You have to form row of 3 tokens to remove your opponent's token.
Start by placing your tokens in the board, and then move them,
when one player has only 3 tokens he can move them in every place to make the game more funny in the endgame, anyway this option can be setted in the game rules, if you don't like it you can disable it.
When a player remain with only 2 token or cannot move, he lose the game.
The available variants of the game are:
- 9 Men's Morris
- 11 Men's Morris
- 12 Men's Morris
- 3 Men's Morris (and the flying related: "9 holes")
- 4 Men's Morris
- 5 Men's Morris
- 6 Men's Morris
- 7 Men's Morris
In each variant the option by which when a player have only 3 tokens can move them everywhere is selectable.
KEYWORDS: Men's Morris, Nine Man Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles, Mérelles, Merrills, Mühle, Muehle, Mühlespiel, Molenspel, Jeu de Moulin, Smerelli, Tela, Merlo, Grissia, Grizia, Tavola Mulino, Mulinello, Tria
“It’s a far simpler game to play than it is to describe,” says PocketGamer so just download it now! There’s a reason LNR is the #1 iPhone dice game but if you want more info on the greatest puzzle dice game since Yahtzee, by all means proceed.
How to play the coolest free puzzle dice game for Android and the best free app download:
Roll four dice at a time and arrange them on a 4x4 grid. Receive points for various combinations according to number and color.
You must place all four dice and once you lock them down, they are fixed in place! the most difficult combinations are cleared from the board.
Prove your smarts in this fun dice game. Challenge scores shared by pro players and see how you do with the same dice!
If you STILL need more info on one of the highest rated free puzzle games in ANY store, here are some more of your fellow free game seekers comments:
“One of my all time favorite games. Once you catch on to the point system, its great. Always trying to outdo myself.”
“LOVE this! SO much fun & SO freaking addictive! 10 *'s! Just download it & see for yourself!”
I hope you will enjoy my game!
To connect via Bluetooth one of the players need to be stay in the main menu.
"Four in a Line" is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so. There are two variations on the board size, the most commonly used being 7x6, the other being 9x7.
It has a strong AI engine when play offline, there are 7 difficulty levels in total. In online play mode ELO rating system is used to calculate the relative skill levels of players.
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
Get three pieces in a row, answer a question about relationships correctly, remove the opposition pieces from the board and you could be on your way to becoming a winner!
Make sure you register your high score and become the relationships guru!
1.Disable the retract limit.
2.Fix some bugs.
2.10 change log
1.Repair CBL compress format bug;
2.Upgrade the support for hight resolution and PAD device;
3.Save the manual position for Viewer.
4.Fix the phase loading bug;
5.Support to remove AD by download app free.
6.Change icon better.
* 2.05 change log
CBL hight compress support.
* 2.04 change log;
* 2.02 change log:
历时半年，棋路－中国象棋 2.0 的开发工作终于完成！
聘请知名的 UI 设计师，对棋路－中国象棋 UI 进行全方位的升级...
- Local 2P Game
- Network Game (BETA)
- Very stupid AI-ed VS CPU Game
- AI Game may freezes (Fixed)
*If encounter any problem, freezes or irregular behavior, please send me an email to allow me improve the app cause it's still in beta! Thanks!
Guangzhou Metro Map & Price Query
Hong Kong Metro Map & Price Query
Shanghai Metro Map & Price Query
Beijing Subway Map
中国地铁(China Metro,China Subway)高清地图
高雄捷运(Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit)高清地图，路线查询