The game play is very simple, place your 12 pieces (alternating with your opponent) on the board. If you get a mill (three pieces in a row) you chow (take away) one of your opponent's pieces. Once all pieces have been placed on the board, the play continues with pieces moving (alternating with your opponent) to an empty adjacent space, and if you get a mill, you chow a piece. Outlast your opponent and the last person standing wins the game. Keep an eye on the time and the number of moves you make, the quicker you win the game, the more points you get.
This lite version is limited and only allows one level (EASY) with a fixed time and number of moves allocated per game.
- The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are required for adverts and for uploading game/application data (e.g. high scores, app usage, and later for network play)
Upcoming features :
- further morabaraba rules (e.g. double-mill, jumping on two pieces left)
- more challenging levels
- alternative graphics themes
- share your game stats on social media
- challenge your friends to a game of morabaraba
You can look forward to further optimizations and improvements to the game play.
Feedback is most welcome!
Visit us online at http://morabaraba.frotech.net
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
The famous Nine Men's Morris game in the palm of your hand. The game features local player vs player, player against AI and and even an online gaming mode! Play with people from all around the world to score more points or simply enjoy a round of Nine Men's Morris, Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles or Merrills. Visit us at www.plusonelabs.com.
If you are not comfortable with the default controls, try the alternatives in the settings.
You have to form row of 3 tokens to remove your opponent's token.
Start by placing your tokens in the board, and then move them,
when one player has only 3 tokens he can move them in every place to make the game more funny in the endgame, anyway this option can be setted in the game rules, if you don't like it you can disable it.
When a player remain with only 2 token or cannot move, he lose the game.
The available variants of the game are:
- 9 Men's Morris
- 11 Men's Morris
- 12 Men's Morris
- 3 Men's Morris (and the flying related: "9 holes")
- 4 Men's Morris
- 5 Men's Morris
- 6 Men's Morris
- 7 Men's Morris
In each variant the option by which when a player have only 3 tokens can move them everywhere is selectable.
KEYWORDS: Men's Morris, Nine Man Morris, Mill, Mills, Merels, Merelles, Mérelles, Merrills, Mühle, Muehle, Mühlespiel, Molenspel, Jeu de Moulin, Smerelli, Tela, Merlo, Grissia, Grizia, Tavola Mulino, Mulinello, Tria
- Players move the Men's to points on the board.
- The player who set triple Men on the board horizontaly or vertically, can get opponent player's Man from the board (Except triple men).
- If the player has three Men only, he/she can move the Men any point on the board.
- The player who has only two Men, lose the game.
- The player who can't move, lose the game.
I hope you will enjoy my game!
To connect via Bluetooth one of the players need to be stay in the main menu.
The player's goal is to have a majority of their colored pieces showing at the end of the game, turning over as many of their opponent's pieces as possible.
With this Reversi, you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
The artificial intelligence embeded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
You can also give a try to our newest FREE game :
- 4 in a row (Connect 4)
- Thunder Bear
- Mouse Trap (Unblock the mouse)
- Push Roll
- Bubble Blast
This universally popular puzzle game is also known as 4 in a Row, 4 in a Line, 4 Up, Captain's Mistress, Plot Four, Find 4 or Four Up.
It's a simple but challenging game to pass the time and exercise your brain playing against a human or AI opponent.
The goal of 4 in a Row is to connect 4 of your own discs of the same color in a line either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Players take turns dropping colored discs from the top into a vertical grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
Connect Four lets you play with 5 difficulty levels of computer AI.
The Easy level is pretty simple but the Expert mode is extremely challenging and hard to beat!
4 in a Row also provides a Player vs. Player mode. Challenge your friends in multiple games and see who's the champion!
- 5 different difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Player vs. Player mode
- Multiple discs and background colors
- Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface
- Superb Graphics
- User stats against each difficulty level
- Designed for both Phone and Tablet
What are you waiting for?
Download this fun casual game, user your mind and challenge your friends.
Connect 4 discs in a row and win!
1.Disable the retract limit.
2.Fix some bugs.
2.10 change log
1.Repair CBL compress format bug;
2.Upgrade the support for hight resolution and PAD device;
3.Save the manual position for Viewer.
4.Fix the phase loading bug;
5.Support to remove AD by download app free.
6.Change icon better.
* 2.05 change log
CBL hight compress support.
* 2.04 change log;
* 2.02 change log:
历时半年，棋路－中国象棋 2.0 的开发工作终于完成！
聘请知名的 UI 设计师，对棋路－中国象棋 UI 进行全方位的升级...
- Local 2P Game
- Network Game (BETA)
- Very stupid AI-ed VS CPU Game
- AI Game may freezes (Fixed)
*If encounter any problem, freezes or irregular behavior, please send me an email to allow me improve the app cause it's still in beta! Thanks!
"Four in a Line" is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so. There are two variations on the board size, the most commonly used being 7x6, the other being 9x7.
It has a strong AI engine when play offline, there are 7 difficulty levels in total. In online play mode ELO rating system is used to calculate the relative skill levels of players.
* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
Nine Men`s Morris is a two- player board game. Each player has 9 pieces (black or white), which must be laid on the playing board, consisting of 3 concentrical squares. There are 24 available positions on the board for laying down the pieces. First player that gets his opponent down to 2 pieces or blocks him for making any legal moves wins!
· Select number of players: single player, two player
· Select time
· Select level of difficulty
· No adverts
· ONLINE Play - you can play with random people and view the wins in Rankings
· Play With Friend - Coming soon
How to play?
Nine Men`s Morris has 2 simple and easy to use phases.
Setup Phase- Bring in the pieces! : Players take turns laying their pieces on vacant points on the board.
Regular Phase- Let the black&white battle begin! : After all the 18 pieces have been laid down, the regular phase begins. In this phase, a turn consists of sliding a piece along a line to a vacant point. Whenever a player creates a string of three pieces on one line, he immediately removes one of his opponent's pieces. (This can happen during the setup phase or the regular phase.) However, an opponent's piece which is part of a string may not be removed unless no other piece is available.
You can call it a match when not a single piece was removed, after repeating several game configurations.
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Guangzhou Metro Map & Price Query
Hong Kong Metro Map & Price Query
Shanghai Metro Map & Price Query
Beijing Subway Map
中国地铁(China Metro,China Subway)高清地图
高雄捷运(Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit)高清地图，路线查询