ZCal is a Zimbra calendar sync client for Android. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the default Calendar app.
ZCal does not rely on CalDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other calendar sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCal to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way calendar sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple Calendars - Each calendar appears with its own colour in the Calendar app
✔ Supports shared and multilevel (sub) calendar folders
✔ Supports recurring events and event exceptions
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed SSL certificates
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, Calendars to sync, and other options under sync settings
✔ Comprehensive support for Zimbra Calendar fields, including Attendees, Location, Privacy, Status, Recurrence, Reminders and detailed descriptions.
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCal on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing Calendars into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose Calendars to display and sync in the Calendar app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
* This app works best with the Google Calendar app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar