Won't connect anymore after upgrade to Zimbra v8.5.1/8.6.0 Used to work reliably. Since ZImbra upgrade to Zimbra v8.5.1, and now v8.6.0, ZCard is unable to log in to the server at all. Other apps (CalDav, CardDav) as well as ZTasks from _this_ developer, have no problem. Multiple emails to the dev over weeks are simply ignored. Afaict, abandoned. Back to CardDav. Well, not abandoned, apparently. Just still non-functional. Installed today's v2.5. Still no connection.
It crashes frequently and eats up battery I was forced to uninstall because of the reasons mentioned.
Awesome effective app. Responsive developer. This app is the best contacts sync for Zimbra full stop. It is sturdy and reliable. Developer responds effectively, and like wildfire, and is constantly improving it.
Works fine but sucks battery! Installed it yesterday. Synced my Zimbra contacts and GAL fine, to a separate account. But since then it has been steadily using lots of battery even though I set it to sync once a day. I'm on Lollipop on a N5.
Does not work with mediacom's zimbra email server Purchased this hoping I could sync my contacts since mediacom does not activate imap on their zimbra email server. No luck. Login errors.
Looses settings on galaxy s5 I have to re add the account settings every couple of hours. Very buggy.
- Prefixed Address books with the account name in preferences
- Fixed crash on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). Thanks to everyone who submitted a crash report.
- Preserve contact metadata (starred, ringtone, default phone, default email, etc) when updating.
- Fixed contact picture resolution for JB and higher devices
- added logging to file for debugging and troubleshooting
- Added choice of address books to sync