Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
*No pills required
EveryDay is a simple and functional to-do list and task management app. A beautiful minimalist design helps you focus on getting things done.
Boost your motivation and find ways to get more productive with EveryDay Task List & ToDo List.
Check out our Web App: https://app.evrdy.com
Add to EveryDay Chrome Extension (integrated with your GMail!) you're gonna love:
♥ tasks import
♥ great user experience
♥ quick add task widget
Todo List features:
♥ fully drag and drop - move your tasks and create subtasks freely!
♥ start adding new tasks in the place you want - just drag and drop our Innovative Orange Plus Button
♥ hierarchical trees of unlimited tasks and subtasks
♥ swipe right to mark as done/undone
♥ swipe left and modify fast!
♥ double tap on a task to edit inline! (supports continuous adding too!)
♥ hide completed tasks
♥ view all completed tasks
♥ swipe left or right to move to another task fast
♥ due date
♥ recurring task (ie.: to repeat task every week)
♥ add url/link - via share page option in your mobile web browser
Manage your lists:
♥ double tap to edit name or delete list
♥ drag and drop to move up or down
Paid features (in-app purchase):
♥ access your lists and due dates from your Home Screen
♥ and it looks good!
Buy a widget, be more productive and have fun!
By buying widget you support further development of EveryDay! :)
Try out other EveryDay widgets - add task with one touch!
Use the voice recognition option to speed up the process of creating your lists, todo tasks, notes.
Now you can add tasks/ideas while you are driving your car!
Full sync - EveryDay is synced across all your devices.
You have a full control over your daily duties.
Learn more about EveryDay Task & ToDo List here: http://evrdy.com/
Log in to Web App here: https://app.evrdy.com
Follow our blog at: http://blog.evrdy.com/
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
Key: todo, tasklist, todolist, organizer, project, task, to do.
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
- Allows you to categorize tasks.
- Personalize the category list to meet your preferences.
- Personalize the date/ time formats and reminder alarms.
- Allows you to set reminders that are displayed in the notifications bar based on the task due date and time entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display tasks from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order tasks by title, start date, due date or priority.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your to-do list by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share tasks at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync
This application program has provided the following features though a basic function is similar to a general ToDo list (addition/edit/deletion of the task).
- The category is classified and ToDo (task) is managed.
The function to divide ToDo (task) according to the category is installed. It is possible to use it separately by the scene like work by private and work by the business, etc.
- Equipped with reminder function of ToDo (task)
So as not to forget the task of setting it, the reminder function is installed in Ms ToDo.
The setting etc. that switch the display of priority besides the alarm is notified and stand out can be specified when becoming specified time.
- Widget display of ToDo (task)
It corresponds to the widget display in Ms ToDo. As a result, the content of the task can be confirmed that the application is not started.
- Memo function
It specializes in the memo function in Ms ToDo. The set memo is a composition in which it comes to be able to confirm, and making the memo can be edited directly from the task list from among the task list (ToDo list).
- Priority setting function of ToDo (task)
The priority setting of the task can be specified in Ms ToDo.
Priority is a composition that comes to be able to set, and understands from the task list from among five stages at one view.
- Sort function and individual sort function of ToDo (task)
Two or more sort functions of the task are prepared in Ms ToDo. Moreover, the feature of this application program is to be able to set more detailed priority because it can individually do the sort.
- Color change function
The color variation of availably and the application was abundantly collected by a favorite design.
【 update history 】
- Version 1.8.0
･To open the category and the task by the double touch, the function is repaired.
･Addition of hint display function
･The position of "Cancellation" "OK" button is moved under the screen.
- Version 1.7.0
･The number of 2×1 two widgets has been increased to the →6 piece.
･Trouble from which an automatic sorting is not executed when the task is moved and it copies it is corrected.
･Trouble to which the display of the widget is not updated when the category name is changed is corrected.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email me, and I’ll be happy to help.
App is also available for iPhone user
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Good rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://plus.google.com/106466365191481434398
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep me motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Keywords: reminder, reminders,todo reminder, to do reminder, todo, reminder, agenda, calendar, birthday, anniversary, birthday reminder, call reminder, remind me, todo list, task, tasks, Todo list, Todo, To do List,birthday and anniversary reminder, Quick reminder,task reminder, birthday, medicine, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event,happy birthday, birthday wishes, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays,note,notepad,memo,notes .
More from developer
Please note that this app is not ready-to-use and requires a messaging server to be configured in Settings screen. So most likely you don't want this app!
** Features **
- No charges except for wi-fi/data usage
- Notifications on new messages
- Create your own private network
- Forever free and for fun only!
Note: This is an alpha version of the app and is not feature complete.
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
SMS Xp provides an easy to use interface for text messaging along with some power features like copy/paste, filter, export, etc.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Filter and sort SMS based on various criteria such as sender, date, content, etc.
- Export SMS and share via various methods
- Clipboard facility for copying and pasting content
- Easy reading and composing of messages
- Customize the app
Please provide feedback and suggestions for additional features.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Convert over 164+ currencies
- Check Ask, Bid, Price, Change in exchange rates
- View Historical rates (10 years) of major currencies
- Easy tracking and conversion of your favorite currencies
- Data download only when you use the app
- Stores last updated rates for offline use
- No background data download
- No background services (optimal battery use)
- Personalize the app and charts
- Set Wi-Fi only data download
We are adding more features so please check for updates frequently.