Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
*No pills required
EveryDay is a simple and functional to-do list and task management app. A beautiful minimalist design helps you focus on getting things done.
Boost your motivation and find ways to get more productive with EveryDay Task List & ToDo List.
Check out our Web App: https://app.evrdy.com
Add to EveryDay Chrome Extension (integrated with your GMail!) you're gonna love:
♥ tasks import
♥ great user experience
♥ quick add task widget
Todo List features:
♥ fully drag and drop - move your tasks and create subtasks freely!
♥ start adding new tasks in the place you want - just drag and drop our Innovative Orange Plus Button
♥ hierarchical trees of tasks and subtasks
♥ create subtasks on the fly (header buttons!)
♥ swipe right to mark as done/undone
♥ swipe left and modify fast!
♥ double tap on a task to edit inline! (supports continuous adding too!)
♥ hide completed tasks
♥ view all completed tasks
♥ swipe left or right to move to another task fast
♥ due date
♥ recurring task (ie.: to repeat task every week)
♥ add url/link - via share page option in your mobile web browser
Manage your lists:
♥ double tap to edit name or delete list
♥ drag and drop to move up or down
♥ share your lists with others!
For EveryDay PRO users (paid):
♥ access your lists and due dates from your Home Screen
♥ light and dark theme
♥ and it looks good!
More info about EveryDay PRO here:
Try out other EveryDay widgets - add task with one touch!
Use the voice recognition option to speed up the process of creating your lists, todo tasks, notes.
Now you can add tasks/ideas while you are driving your car!
Full sync - EveryDay may be synced across all your supported devices.
You have a full control over your daily duties.
EveryDay is available for free but has some limitations.
Unlock EveryDay PRO for $2.99/month and be more productive, more info here:
This is a one-time fee for one month access to Pro features. Subscription will not renew automatically. But it is possible to extend your Pro subscription for a few months upfront.
You can extend it at any time!
Learn more about EveryDay Task & ToDo List here: http://evrdy.com/
Log in to Web App here: https://app.evrdy.com
Follow our blog at: http://blog.evrdy.com/
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Just a simple, beautiful To Do list.
Works with all phone and tablet sizes.
Already translated into 20 different languages (Help to translate here: http://japplications.uk/#translate)
Follows Google's future design standards.
* Import/Export lists (for backup)
* Animations (hopefully)
- Creating Lists (Group of multiple tasks in your To-Do items)
- Adding tasks to the list.
- Mark tasks you completed.
- Sort tasks by your wish.
- Delete tasks from the list.
- Easy Swipe between Tasks and Lists.
- Delete list
- Easy to use.
Developed by MitrahSoft
"ToDo Tasks Now" will display, When you turn on the display of the smartphone.
You can finish up your tasks effectively.
*"ToDo Tasks Now" is list of tasks selected matching period, time, day of the week.
-Display to do tasks, when you turn on the display of the smartphone
-4 size list widgets and a illustration widget
-illustration design & list design
-Data backup for sdcard
NETWORK COMMUNICATION:For ads
PHONE CALLS:For stop message display, during a call
STORAGE:For backup for sdcard
SYSTEM TOOLS:For stop messasge display, during alerm apps running
HARDWARE CONTROLS:For vibration of reminder
-Your impressions and questions, please mail me in English or Japanese.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Q: why the permission to read contacts?
A: The phones contacts are read so this application can list the contacts in the contact field and create a button to link to the contact.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
Your tasks will be saved on the device and the app is free without ads and requires no permissions.
There is also an extension for AlarmPad so that you can see your tasks first thing in the morning when the alarm goes off.
Clicking a task from the extension will bring you straight to the todo app.
To use the extension, you need to download AlarmPad and enable the extension in the 'manage extensions' menu option.
Keywords: todo, to do, to-do, task management, todo list, task, tasks, notes
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
- Major user interface enhancements
- Now tag reminders to various categories
- New screen to view and manage all reminders
- Easily edit, copy, and delete reminders
- More control in creating new reminder e.g. set ringtones
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
Please note that this app is not ready-to-use and requires a messaging server to be configured in Settings screen. So most likely you don't want this app!
** Features **
- No charges except for wi-fi/data usage
- Notifications on new messages
- Create your own private network
- Forever free and for fun only!
Note: This is an alpha version of the app and is not feature complete.
SMS Xp provides an easy to use interface for text messaging along with some power features like copy/paste, filter, export, etc.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Filter and sort SMS based on various criteria such as sender, date, content, etc.
- Export SMS and share via various methods
- Clipboard facility for copying and pasting content
- Easy reading and composing of messages
- Customize the app
Please provide feedback and suggestions for additional features.
Try it once. It's free.
** Features **
- Add widget to Home screen
- Specify refresh interval
- Select words beginning with specific alphabet
- Listen to words and their meanings
- Take Quiz and improve your score
- App is light-weight and requires no special permissions
Note: For Text-to-speech to work, language pack must be installed on the device.
Please note that this app is for educational purpose only. You can download the project source code from http://www.appsrox.com/android/tutorials/showcase/
** Learn to develop **
- Splash screen
- Login screen
- Help screen
- List, Grid, and View Pager
- Navigation drawer
- Settings screen
We'd appreciate suggestions on new features and UI enhancements.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Convert over 164+ currencies
- Check Ask, Bid, Price, Change in exchange rates
- View Historical rates (10 years) of major currencies
- Easy tracking and conversion of your favorite currencies
- Data download only when you use the app
- Stores last updated rates for offline use
- No background data download
- No background services (optimal battery use)
- Personalize the app and charts
- Set Wi-Fi only data download
We are adding more features so please check for updates frequently.