Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
- Creating Lists (Group of multiple tasks in your To-Do items)
- Adding tasks to the list.
- Mark tasks you completed.
- Sort tasks by your wish.
- Delete tasks from the list.
- Easy Swipe between Tasks and Lists.
- Delete list
- Easy to use.
Developed by MitrahSoft
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Q: why the permission to read contacts?
A: The phones contacts are read so this application can list the contacts in the contact field and create a button to link to the contact.
Just a simple, beautiful To Do list.
Works with all phone and tablet sizes.
Now has a widget!
Already translated into 20 different languages (Help to translate here: http://japplications.uk/#translate)
Follows Google's future design standards.
* Import/Export lists (for backup)
* Animations (hopefully)
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
"ToDo Tasks Now" will display, When you turn on the display of the smartphone.
You can finish up your tasks effectively.
*"ToDo Tasks Now" is list of tasks selected matching period, time, day of the week.
-Display to do tasks, when you turn on the display of the smartphone
-4 size list widgets and a illustration widget
-illustration design & list design
-Data backup for sdcard
NETWORK COMMUNICATION:For ads
PHONE CALLS:For stop message display, during a call
STORAGE:For backup for sdcard
SYSTEM TOOLS:For stop messasge display, during alerm apps running
HARDWARE CONTROLS:For vibration of reminder
-Your impressions and questions, please mail me in English or Japanese.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
Your tasks will be saved on the device and the app is free without ads and requires no permissions.
There is also an extension for AlarmPad so that you can see your tasks first thing in the morning when the alarm goes off.
Clicking a task from the extension will bring you straight to the todo app.
To use the extension, you need to download AlarmPad and enable the extension in the 'manage extensions' menu option.
Keywords: todo, to do, to-do, task management, todo list, task, tasks, notes
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
If Your Life seems to be rolling along fine and then, the to-do list seems too big to handle. And if You have following symptoms:
- Difficulty getting organized
- Chronic trouble getting started
- Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow-through
- Easy distractibility: trouble focusing attention, tendency to drift away in the middle of a page or conversation
Start using this app today and change Your life by increasing personal effectiveness and proper focus management.
According to Wikipedia personal effectiveness is a branch of the self-help movement dealing with the success, goals, and related concepts. In these days control Your attention means control Your life.
Time is the most valuable asset in life and we continuously have to improve the way we spend it.
At the bottom there are 3 pillars of personal effectiveness:
One of the solution to make the above pillars work is to use Pomodoro Technique®. Our team develop the dedicated Android application - SelfTODO that helps to control your attention and be more productive.
Self TODO allows add task or import it from Google Tasks, estimate it and track work progress. And that's it. Plan, prioritize, control execution, focus and check the value.
You could use free version with ads. The price is cheap for remove ads and enable premium features.
The Application has several additional features including:
- Add tasks including: title, description, estimation in pomodoros, category, due date, priority
- Import tasks from Google Tasks ! You could now apply Pmodoro Technique to Google Tasks.
- To make quick daily reviews there is an option to see last 7 days in details
- To check your productivity in wider range you could check week stats
- There is also a possibility to backup database and manage the backups
- Trace internal and external interruptions
- Main screen divided to categories that allows focus on selected category.
- Display information about estimated and done pomodoros on main screen.
- Possibility to work in asleep mode.
- Possibility to switch between tasks without interrupting the pomodoro timer
- Possibility to define recurring tasks ! Now you could easy plan next due date for the task.
- You could add/edit categories/projects
- Show all tasks at once
- Customize break and pomodoro length
- Custom notification sounds
- Tic tac sound during pomodoro
- Widget on your home screen and from it start task, create new one or go to main page
- After end of the pomodoro system send notification and play the sound
- Possibility to delete category. Delete only new tasks, done tasks remains in the database.
- Reopen done task
We highly appreciate comments or suggestions on our Google Plus page.
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
- Major user interface enhancements
- Now tag reminders to various categories
- New screen to view and manage all reminders
- Easily edit, copy, and delete reminders
- More control in creating new reminder e.g. set ringtones
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
Please note that this app is not ready-to-use and requires a messaging server to be configured in Settings screen. So most likely you don't want this app!
** Features **
- No charges except for wi-fi/data usage
- Notifications on new messages
- Create your own private network
- Forever free and for fun only!
Note: This is an alpha version of the app and is not feature complete.
Try it once. It's free.
** Features **
- Add widget to Home screen
- Specify refresh interval
- Select words beginning with specific alphabet
- Listen to words and their meanings
- Take Quiz and improve your score
- App is light-weight and requires no special permissions
Note: For Text-to-speech to work, language pack must be installed on the device.
SMS Xp provides an easy to use interface for text messaging along with some power features like copy/paste, filter, export, etc.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Filter and sort SMS based on various criteria such as sender, date, content, etc.
- Export SMS and share via various methods
- Clipboard facility for copying and pasting content
- Easy reading and composing of messages
- Customize the app
Please provide feedback and suggestions for additional features.
Please note that this app is for educational purpose only. You can download the project source code from http://www.appsrox.com/android/tutorials/showcase/
** Learn to develop **
- Splash screen
- Login screen
- Help screen
- List, Grid, and View Pager
- Navigation drawer
- Settings screen
We'd appreciate suggestions on new features and UI enhancements.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Convert over 164+ currencies
- Check Ask, Bid, Price, Change in exchange rates
- View Historical rates (10 years) of major currencies
- Easy tracking and conversion of your favorite currencies
- Data download only when you use the app
- Stores last updated rates for offline use
- No background data download
- No background services (optimal battery use)
- Personalize the app and charts
- Set Wi-Fi only data download
We are adding more features so please check for updates frequently.